How are you feeling?

springk

Alone; lonely apart from that not bad.
Voted for the first time in my life. No, I am not eighteen . I dislike politics, and i don't have a particular fav party etc but i am pretty disppointed into how politician is almost a synonym of criminal and politics of criminal activities. I am not proud voter because well i was pratically ignorant of many candidates except the few major ones, and i just voted for the heck of it as it was my first time. For me there were no deserving candidates.
Other than that , I now want to focus on the real life stuffs i have to do.
Due to loneliness i do spend a lot of time online, on meaningless sites. Lately I am into the dating sites. Checked out a few and none suits me. So I am thinking may be i should stop looking for love online as it is a rare thing and stick to killing time.
Also i have no idea of online dating.

Mmmm..i have a friend issue too. Cant stop thinking about it. My friend called me when i was not available and well i thought she will call later but she didn't. She is ( since she got job) ..that is for 9 /10 months..BUSY. She stopped visiting me ( i understand the paucity of time). She never calls, only when she needs something. And then she is not calling now. So i was wondering what's up with her!
May be she isn't a friend i thought her to be..Or may be I am not reaching out. I have in the past called, went to see her( she is rarely at home when i visit).
I don't know why no one values my friendship.
So i guess at last i will be the one calling her.

Alone; lonely apart from that not bad.
Voted for the first time in my life. No, I am not eighteen . I dislike politics, and i don't have a particular fav party etc but i am pretty disppointed into how politician is almost a synonym of criminal and politics of criminal activities. I am not proud voter because well i was pratically ignorant of many candidates except the few major ones, and i just voted for the heck of it as it was my first time. For me there were no deserving candidates.
Other than that , I now want to focus on the real life stuffs i have to do.
Due to loneliness i do spend a lot of time online, on meaningless sites. Lately I am into the dating sites. Checked out a few and none suits me. So I am thinking may be i should stop looking for love online as it is a rare thing and stick to killing time.
Also i have no idea of online dating.

Mmmm..i have a friend issue too. Cant stop thinking about it. My friend called me when i was not available and well i thought she will call later but she didn't. She is ( since she got job) ..that is for 9 /10 months..BUSY. She stopped visiting me ( i understand the paucity of time). She never calls, only when she needs something. And then she is not calling now. So i was wondering what's up with her!
May be she isn't a friend i thought her to be..Or may be I am not reaching out. I have in the past called, went to see her( she is rarely at home when i visit).
I don't know why no one values my friendship.
So i guess at last i will be the one calling her.

As for the friend issue i have the same problem. What i did was to stop calling and going to see friends... let them come to me. And i have maybe one or two that actually called me. You might try the same with your friend and see what she does.

Phoenixx

About the interview I went to the other day... I got the job! Excited!
^ Congrats! :perfect:

I'm not feeling much better today. This week has been emotionally stressful. PMS doesn't help either. I'm hoping to keep occupied doing stuff today instead of sitting on the computer or watching tv, maybe that will help distract my mind for a bit. It's back to being sunny again, not cold and rainy/snowy like it has been the past few days, so maybe that'll help my mood too.

MollyBeGood

Satiated and at peace. Best feeling is this... no raging emotion just a nice calmness. Like you know everything is going to be alright. I feel this and taken care of or, cared for which is amazing. I am starting to finally feel good about myself in the world. I do think it is lack of stress from work. Working for so long and doing so many things that were not suited for me really did a number on me. Working so hard and being unappreciated is the worst! Screw the rat race! It is not meant for sensitive people like me. I am fine with that :)

planemo

Being this bored inevitably leads to feeling lonely. i'm not feeling upset about anything, but it would be nice to have someone other than myself to direct my thoughts to.

jaim38

I feel so burnt out! I just gave my first prepared speech at TM and got home feeling so tired. The members were very supportive, and I had a good time interacting with them but sometimes I feel like i was saying the wrong things. For instance, I said I was "active" on something, but actually it was more like semi-active because I didn't spend much time on it. I don't know why I suddenly said that, like I was unconscious and the word jsut slipped out of my mouth. It was kinda weird. I also don't know if I was staring/drilling holes into some people when making eye contact. It's just something out of my comfort zone. I didn't stay for dessert - I was just so tired and wanted to go home. Kinda feel bad about leaving early, but will make an effort to stay next time. But when I got home, I went to shower and my brother was angry I took a long time. Gotta watch my time too!