How are you feeling?

Sometimes i get to the point of being like f### the world, I'm going out in a place with tons of people! They don't matter to me. I get there and all is good ... then i feel them staring at me, critiqueing me, until i leave. Then I'm mad at myself. I'm sorry you're that way too. The funny part is that ill be the life of the party If i know ill never see any of that crowd again, I'm just too weird i guess.

I am the same way. It really is strange.

nodejesque

Sore. My sister and I have started running again. She's is a fitness junkie, and fast. But, sibling rivalry at its finest, I did NOT let her beat me! I am almost 27, and she is 30... she lost a snickers bar to me, and we ended up almost wrestling on the track.

Now I have a sore knee and ankle. And it wasn't from the running.

Sore. My sister and I have started running again. She's is a fitness junkie, and fast. But, sibling rivalry at its finest, I did NOT let her beat me! I am almost 27, and she is 30... she lost a snickers bar to me, and we ended up almost wrestling on the track.

Now I have a sore knee and ankle. And it wasn't from the running.

That's awesome :)

Srijita52

Bored, but ok. there's a longing for being with people in order to have something to do, but i know that people tend to come with a lot of drama which i know i don't want in my life. i wonder if i can find drama-free people to be around? or is that an oxymoron?
Drama-free people do exist. There're bound to be some difficulties when you interact with a creature who has their own mind but I think its worth it if you want to. Maybe you haven't met people you can get along well yet?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I feel bad, mostly because of low self esteem

Aye, ah know that feelin', masel'. Actually, that's how ah've been feelin' the last few day. :sad: Anyway, ye feel better soon, Srijita. :thumbup:

hug-2.gif

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah wish ah didnae huv this constant feelin' uh peer pressure and expectation upon me aw the time. Ah jist end up lettin' people doon and being a massive disappoint maist uh the time. Especially tae ma family... Because ma anxiety keeps gittin' mistaken fur shy.

When, in actually fact, am jist no' comfortable in social situations or talkin' tae people. Because ah always withoot fail end up sayin' somethin' that either upsets or pisses someone off. :kickingmyself: Ah'll apologies but the damage is done, innit? :idontknow:

planemo

Drama-free people do exist. There're bound to be some difficulties when you interact with a creature who has their own mind but I think its worth it if you want to. Maybe you haven't met people you can get along well yet?

Yeah i guess it's unwise for me to expect everyone to have the same perception as i do, and as you say there's bound to be some difficulties. the truth is i've had so many problems in the past with people and their dramas that i haven't made any effort to meet any, although a part of me wants to.

i'm not really sure where or how to start. i try to keep interactions with strangers to a minimum. if only an understanding friend or two could fall from the ceiling? :eek:h: not being a controlled environment of school or uni makes it very difficult for me to meet new people.

i'm sorry you're having self esteem issues. i hope you can see the good things others see in you. :)

Srijita52

Yeah i guess it's unwise for me to expect everyone to have the same perception as i do, and as you say there's bound to be some difficulties. the truth is i've had so many problems in the past with people and their dramas that i haven't made any effort to meet any, although a part of me wants to.

i'm not really sure where or how to start. i try to keep interactions with strangers to a minimum. if only an understanding friend or two could fall from the ceiling? :eek:h: not being a controlled environment of school or uni makes it very difficult for me to meet new people.

i'm sorry you're having self esteem issues. i hope you can see the good things others see in you. :)
I know what you mean, I haven't had much good experience with people so far as well. It can be hard, sometimes its even hard to come by understanding people in controlled environments. I wish I could tell you where and how to start but I struggle socially too. :-D I hope things do work out for you though and thank you. :)

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I feel good.

Today is one of those days when I catch glimpses of who I'd be without social anxiety.

I've been out three times already and I've handled it much better than usual.