How are you feeling?

springk

Can you be very depressed about life; no solution and yet drag your existance meaninglessly??
I can't believe how can i be alive!

jaim38

Disappointed in myself. I did the lumosity training and scored even lower than my previous attempts. Plus when I was doing was of the tests, I wasn't able to type in my answers due to technical difficulties? I don't know if I'm getting dumber. I might quit lumosity for a few days then come back to it once I feel better.

Nanita

Bored and depressed. I can´t see how my life is ever gonna change to something better. Waking up each day seems a bit... excessive.

Last edited:

jaim38

Gosh I suck at rejecting people. For instance I had an invite to connect from someone who I never met or communicated with. I had the options of clicking "accept" or "decline". Instead of clicking "decline", I just let it linger. Few days later, I still haven't done anything. Today I received a more serious message from someone. Of course, he wants to do business but I don't think our nonprofit org could help him at all, because we're not in the for profit business of outsourcing/offshoring. The thing is, I don't really know how to reject him politely! I could click "not interested" but then I'd feel bad because he probably spent so time crafting that wonderful letter just to send it to me? Or did he use pre-written templates and send out the same version to every potential business partner, only customized with their names?

Gosh, I suck at rejection of any kind. I think I'm too nice.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Seems ma opinions are no' worth hearin'. Naebuddy care aboot ma mental, emotional or physical well-being. Just endless "joke" insult, bein' laughed at - that what ah put up wi' from ma family. Gee, they must really love me, huh? They say they care, yet am completely ignored. Just sit ma room, listenin' to music.

Mibbe there's no point to me continuing to be alive, if am just be told to shut up? Might as well end this misery once and for all. Well... that's how ah feel anyway. I'm too good for this world - where love, compassion and respect no longer exist. :sad:

Srijita52

Good, just back from the picnic and it was greaaat haha, I had fun. Had my bad moments too, feeling invisible. But the good definitely outweights the bad. I can't believe I actually went and danced through the entire trip. I was just about to quit at the last moment, so glad I didn't. :)

Good, just back from the picnic and it was greaaat haha, I had fun. Had my bad moments too, feeling invisible. But the good definitely outweights the bad. I can't believe I actually went and danced through the entire trip. I was just about to quit at the last moment, so glad I didn't. :)

Hey that's really good to hear :) It's amazing how one enjoyable moment/day can really boost your morale for a while after and make you feel more confident. I hope you have more moments like that.

Srijita52

Hey that's really good to hear :) It's amazing how one enjoyable moment/day can really boost your morale for a while after and make you feel more confident. I hope you have more moments like that.

Thanks Opa, that's true and I hope so too. :)
How are you?

Froggy246

In a state of panic! I was just having a bath with candles and my space music on etc, I filled it pretty much to the brim, but it wasn't going over the sides or anything, just down the round drainage thing on the bath wall, I could hear sounds that sounded rather like dripping and trickling and considered emptying the bath a little, but since I've only just moved into this place I assumed that must be normal. After some time there's loud banging on my door! So I have to get out the bath (bear in my mind I'm a bit stoned as well) put my old granny bath robe on then opened the door and it was two trendy looking blokes looking all intense, they introduced themselves quickly and then said that water was coming down their walls and out their light sockets! I didn't know what to do or say, I was mortified, I was only having a bath I managed!Well they must of seen the look of terror on my face and said they will come back in 30 minutes, I can't seem to calm down now!! I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight...::(:

ImNotMyIllness

In a state of panic! I was just having a bath with candles and my space music on etc, I filled it pretty much to the brim, but it wasn't going over the sides or anything, just down the round drainage thing on the bath wall, I could hear sounds that sounded rather like dripping and trickling and considered emptying the bath a little, but since I've only just moved into this place I assumed that must be normal. After some time there's loud banging on my door! So I have to get out the bath (bear in my mind I'm a bit stoned as well) put my old granny bath robe on then opened the door and it was two trendy looking blokes looking all intense, they introduced themselves quickly and then said that water was coming down their walls and out their light sockets! I didn't know what to do or say, I was mortified, I was only having a bath I managed!Well they must of seen the look of terror on my face and said they will come back in 30 minutes, I can't seem to calm down now!! I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight...::(:

That sucks! It's not your fault!

Froggy246

That sucks! It's not your fault!

Thank you :) no it's not my fault, I feel a bit better now, one of the guys came back and seemed fine, said it was no biggy and just to let the landlord know tomorrow, so it's all good. Slipped up on the cigarette smoking because I felt the strong urge to go out and buy some afterwoods, but I'll get back on the waggon tomorrow....