How are you feeling?

dottie

misunderstood. when i talk to my brother on any level i have to walk around on eggshells. basically what i say WILL offend him, no matter what or how. he will be offended.

he contacted me and asked me to copy something he saw on etsy because it was "expensive." (i get this a lot from friends/family and i tell them all the same thing) all i said was: what would you charge someone if you worked for them for 8 hours? do you want it in the same colors as in the pic?

he said that was passive aggressive, that they will figure something else out.

???????

ImNotMyIllness

misunderstood. when i talk to my brother on any level i have to walk around on eggshells. basically what i say WILL offend him, no matter what or how. he will be offended.

he contacted me and asked me to copy something he saw on etsy because it was "expensive." (i get this a lot from friends/family and i tell them all the same thing) all i said was: what would you charge someone if you worked for them for 8 hours? do you want it in the same colors as in the pic?

he said that was passive aggressive, that they will figure something else out.

???????

WTH! You're not a slave! Who do they think they are? You should charge!

dottie

WTH! You're not a slave! Who do they think they are? You should charge!

LOL maybe that's where i feel misunderstood. i don't want to charge because it would be done as a gift (not to mention it's a copy, not my own design). i'd be happy to do it. but people complain about how expensive things are on etsy. they do not understand how much work goes into one piece... that is why i mentioned the 8hr bit...

GraybeardGhost

Productive. I have coffee and groceries and a car that runs and scratch in the bank. Soon I'll have clean laundry, too. I guess I'm feeling pretty good!

Did I really just type that? Was that me?

:applause:
I'm being all weird and productive today too.

Me, too. Very strange :p

Calming down from my early morning coffee rush. Less nausea as time passes.

You get that, too? Do you feel like you just need to lie down and rest towards the end of the adrenaline rush? And do you find it worse if you haven't eaten much when you drink it?

I get really sick from coffee sometimes. I have to be really careful with how much I drink and when. I had a cup of tea just now, and even that's making me jittery. Tea never used to do that to me. Never :(

Phoenixx

Anxious, irritated, and trying not to let negative thoughts depress me. Today is going to be a long day, I think.

S_Spartan

I have the usual dark cloud hanging over my head but I am trying to get geared up to go to the gym. Not always easy to do that.

Steiner

Me, too. Very strange :p

You get that, too? Do you feel like you just need to lie down and rest towards the end of the adrenaline rush? And do you find it worse if you haven't eaten much when you drink it?

I get really sick from coffee sometimes. I have to be really careful with how much I drink and when. I had a cup of tea just now, and even that's making me jittery. Tea never used to do that to me. Never :(

Yeah I do. I get sick when I don't eat anything with it which I usually don't. A lot of the time I still get sick when I do eat something with it though. I should probably lower the strength. Though usually I feel like I need to vomit. I usually drink coffee and then I go workout. I am usually very nauseous for like an hour after drinking. Very very nauseous. I like drinking it in the morning despite the nausea. I think everything makes me nauseous in the morning no matter what I eat/drink. Even water.

Last edited: