How are you feeling?

Srijita52

Connect with in what ways? I've always assumed that every relationship involved some "settling."
Maybe connection as in having similar values, perceptions. Yes, every relationship involves some settling. But I think even settling has a limit. If you're unhappy with a person most of the time, if you feel like you're giving away more than you're getting, is it really worth settling just for the sake of it? Isn't it just deception? Both to yourself and other people.

S_Spartan

Maybe connection as in having similar values, perceptions. Yes, every relationship involves some settling. But I think even settling has a limit. If you're unhappy with a person most of the time, if you feel like you're giving away more than you're getting, is it really worth settling just for the sake of it?

No, those are usually signs that you should leave. However, there are times in every relationship where you give more than you get. But if this is happening constantly and purposely then it's time to get out.

Silatuyok

A mix of things.
For one, my tortie is being silly and sweet and that makes me feel happy.
I'm glad to have the day off and relax and let other people deal with the snowpocalypse for the day.
But, I'm also currently having one of those you-just-don't-get-it-do-you kind of arguments with my partner, and I'm having trouble letting go of the issue so we can move along.
Trying not to let it drag me down.

Phoenixx

I'm not 100% yet, but I'm feeling a lot better than I have been the last week. It's been a horrendous start to the year but I finally feel like I'm on the way back up. My psychologist will be unhappy to hear this but I'll look forward to telling her.
^ Glad to hear this. Hope these next few days bring you back to 110% and feeling fantastic. :thumbup:

back in school... tired... this semester will be interesting...
^ Good luck!

I'm feeling really good today. For the first time in a while I went to bed before 1am and woke up before 9:30am. Pretty much slept through the whole night. Whatever confusing depression I was feeling the other day or so has since disappeared too. *sigh* Glad to be relieved of that.

Silatuyok

I'm feeling really good today. For the first time in a while I went to bed before 1am and woke up before 9:30am. Pretty much slept through the whole night. Whatever confusing depression I was feeling the other day or so has since disappeared too. *sigh* Glad to be relieved of that.

Anchorman cures what ails you.

dottie

@Phoenixx thankyaz! hopefully when winter passes you will feel better again... just gotta ride it out a little longer.

Phoenixx

Anchorman cures what ails you.
^ Yes, agreed!

@Phoenixx thankyaz! hopefully when winter passes you will feel better again... just gotta ride it out a little longer.
^ Yeah winter definitely hasn't been helping. While I haven't been feeling as crappy as I normally do this time of year, I've been frustratingly bored and itching to do something. While I like watching movies, tv shows, and reading, I really have been wanting to do other things. Not much going on locally and it's too cold to do anything else. :/ (Unless you're an outdoors-y person, which I am not.)

Steiner

Tired. Pretty comfy though.Feeling a little better. Though that is because I haven't talked with anyone today. Online or offline.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Didnae really sleep last night.

Ah don't know anymair.... It's depressin' tae think naebuddy seems tae care about ma issues. Ma mum says she's so use to other folk makin' decision for her that she just doesnae bother speakin' up anymore. Maybe ah should do the same, and stop moanin' aboot ma issues. Be they, mental, emotional, or physical.

Just put up wi' ma oldest sibling's insult & jokes at ma expense. Am use to hear 'em - use tae just stayin' silent. One o' the reason, ah don't speak is because ah seem tae always be in the wrong when ah do.

Eventually, ye get use tae people no' takin' any notice. They only start tae care when it's too late, anyway. But then, naebuddy in ma family takes me seriously. Ah'll shut up now. :sad:

AGR

I feel like crap,wasted my chances now she is gone,cant stop thinking about her, at work,while driving,now......