How are you feeling?

xylo

Banned
I feel really shitty right now and I'm not sure why. I have this really deep pang in my heart. On paper everything's going fine in my life, so I don't know why I feel so bad.

I feel like I need help. I feel like there are too many huge unanswerable questions in this universe and they're overwhelming me. I feel like everything is meaningless. I can find reasons to go on, but they never really satisfy me deeply. It all feels so superficial. I feel like I need love. I feel like love is the only thing that gives life real meaning, and I feel like I'm severely lacking it. But I'm not sure what type of love I really want. I think I'd like to be admired, wanted, sought after. I'd like to find a cute girl who feels the same as me, and we can be sad and lonely together. A soulmate to go through life with.

I don't know what I want. I feel really reflective today. I might finish this later.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Keep it up!!!! ....where's ur eh um thready-baby?

Eh, am workin' on it. Don't worry, ah've no' suddenly forgot aboot makin' thread on here. Got a decent title, ah think...? :idontknow: Now aw that's needed is the long winded, lingustically unique introduction. Y'know beyond: "Hullo! Awright, let's get intae it, shall we? Way-hay! Brace yersel'. Here we go!" [Ironic warning about swearing here]

And try 'n' remember the stuff ah wuz gonnae talk aboot - ie stories from ma life. Gimme tway* - (* that means "two" in the auld Scots lingo) - days.

Because - and lets aw be completely honest here - withoot funny stories, ma thread would just be a series of sick, surreal, darkly humourous, offensive jokes, one-liners and Scottish insults. And swearin' - LOTS of swearin'! :ironicsmile:

Happy New Year tae you, anaw, darlin'. And everybuddy here on SPW. :brindis:

Labyrinthine

So lonely. I thought I had a friend who genuinely didn't want anything from me, but the second I go on a date with someone he decides he is interested in me. He has a girlfriend, as well. It all has me very disillusioned. Even after I told him my stance on it, he isn't backing off. This was a friendship I really valued, but now I'm finding it so very off putting. I know I have a horrible habit of pushing people away. It was something I really didn't want to do in this circumstance, since he has his own social issues as well. But the situation makes me sick. I don't know how to describe how I'm feeling exactly, but it is a sinking, trapped feeling. My loneliness is being exaggerated by the fact I have a month break from classes. That at least gave me something to focus on.

Something is wrong with me. I somehow can't form friendships.

GraybeardGhost

Royally pissed off. :veryangry: :veryangry:

I've just discovered that for the past year, my bank has been sending my private account statements to the wrong address. This, after twice mixing me up with another customer with a similar name and trying to change my address to his. They promised it wouldn't happen again, but apparently it did, and almost immediately. I am baffled by their incompetence, and seriously thinking about closing my account and telling them where they can go. :kickingmyself: :kickingmyself:

[/RANT]

Royally pissed off. :veryangry: :veryangry:

I've just discovered that for the past year, my bank has been sending my private account statements to the wrong address. This, after twice mixing me up with another customer with a similar name and trying to change my address to his. They promised it wouldn't happen again, but apparently it did, and almost immediately. I am baffled by their incompetence, and seriously thinking about closing my account and telling them where they can go. :kickingmyself: :kickingmyself:

[/RANT]

Dude! Seriously! I'd drop that bunch like a bad habit! I have to ask, though, did you ever inquire about why they weren't mailing you your bank statements? I banked with Volunteer Federal for years and they made me mad so I went to TVA credit union and haven't been unhappy since.

GraybeardGhost

Dude! Seriously! I'd drop that bunch like a bad habit! I have to ask, though, did you ever inquire about why they weren't mailing you your bank statements? I banked with Volunteer Federal for years and they made me mad so I went to TVA credit union and haven't been unhappy since.

The weird thing is that I have been receiving most of them. The error is just a single digit (100 instead of 106), and I guess the mail lady must go more by names than by apartment numbers when she does her sorting. Still, three of them are missing, which makes me wonder what else I haven't received.

I never noticed the error because they were showing up where they were supposed to, so I had no reason to look at the address. As for the missing ones, well, I'm about two years behind on my paperwork (statements, receipts, filing, etc.). :shyness: That's my fault, to be sure, but in no way does it excuse the bank's ineptitude.

You're probably right: I should ditch them. I've stuck with them this far because they pay three times the interest of my other bank. Considering today's rates, though, three times bupkis is still bupkis. I'll call them later today—if I don't lose my nerve—and get it straightened out one way or another. :bat:

Minty

I feel like I'm not a person anymore. 2013 was my most reclusive year ever. I don't leave the house. I don't face any anxiety anymore. Since it's the first time in my life that I haven't been forced to feel anxiety on a regular basis, and since it was such a huge part of my identity, I literally feel like I don't exist. It's gone, I'm gone.

I don't know what to do.

Information

yeah sometimes i tougth about it man. you are not open minded so you never will understand why Adam or Eric or Cho did it. i feel he same they have to do it. they havent got any other option. you will never understand because you life is not messed up enough. you still have friends a good home, you are good in school, your future is open to you man. dont judge something you dont understand. freedom of speech.

Yeah man look at your life. You have no girlfriend.... never even kissed a girl......you have nothing..... female dont recognize you. women hate shy People who have no self-confidence.

nobody gives a **** about you. 4 real YOU never can talk to GIRLS or have Sex or just a normal life... its ****ed up. You are a Loser!! and Women know that!

Go **** some people who have a Better life!! who have a girlfirend, who have friends, who call you a fag or make funy about you, who have romantic dinners who have sex and a better future then you!!destroy they lives. they talking shit behind you back.

what difference it make??

You have power and you will be respected. When you have a Gun in your hand YOU feel Strong nobody can **** with you !! They scared of YOU!!

Think about that!!! Power and Respect!!! Its the ONLY Way....

**** it man I do it!!

Phoenixx

Bored, pissed off, tired of this stupid weather. It's been snowing constantly since yesterday and it's not supposed to quit until tomorrow morning. I hate sitting in this house anymore, I really do. Something I've done for years I'm now starting to absolutely hate with a passion.