How are you feeling?

Bored, pissed off, tired of this stupid weather. It's been snowing constantly since yesterday and it's not supposed to quit until tomorrow morning. I hate sitting in this house anymore, I really do. Something I've done for years I'm now starting to absolutely hate with a passion.

Same here, it's snowing like crazy and I'm in the house. I considered going out in the snow earlier today but it'll probably be dark before I get to it, unless I make myself go now. Do you have a snowsuit? Maybe you can play out in the snow :)

I'm so relieved the holidays are over. I wasn't into it this year.

Me too.

-----------------

I am just okay today. I've felt anxious all day, the kind where you can't take deep enough breaths and can't sit still. More like jittery I guess. I had a cup of tea but that never used to affect me like that. I hope it wasn't the tea. But I don't know what the problem is, otherwise.

I also feel really lonely and just generally like a... I don't want to use the word "loser" but that's the only thing I can think of. Trying to motivate myself to do some things around the house, but all I really want is some good company.

dottie

I considered going out in the snow earlier today but it'll probably be dark before I get to it, unless I make myself go now. Do you have a snowsuit?

go in the snow and take pics for us! here is almost spring- thank you, GOD! people are paddleboarding and kayaking. i'm trying to convince my bf to kayak with me but he is being a wuss (worse than my wussdom).

MikeyC

New year hasn't started off nearly as well as I'd hoped....

I have been lurking rather than posting. I am so low on confidence that I can't even reply to people here. I am ignoring emails, private messages, regular soc.ialising, everything. I'm now having to force myself to communicate with someone.

I hope it gets better, but I'm in a bad way right now.

I hope everyone else is well.

S_Spartan

I have been lurking rather than posting. I am so low on confidence that I can't even reply to people here. I am ignoring emails, private messages, regular soc.ialising, everything. I'm now having to force myself to communicate with someone.

Sorry to hear this Mikey. I hope you feel better soon. Sometimes you just can't communicate. I know that feeling.

Steiner

I feel so far behind everyone. I feel so bad inside. I try to talk on those one on one suicidal chats but they are always offline. Can't use the phone cause of social phobia. Yet the chats are always offline. Don't know anymore. I feel pain inside my core and my heart feels like its going to explode. Possible heart attack? Don't know. It feels like it. Feels like a weight pulling at my heart. Though if it's something physical or mental I don't know.

Can't afford a doctor though I already got a 5000 dollar debt to them I can't pay so I am just letting them tear up my credit score.

ImNotMyIllness

I feel so far behind everyone. I feel so bad inside. I try to talk on those one on one suicidal chats but they are always offline. Can't use the phone cause of social phobia. Yet the chats are always offline. Don't know anymore. I feel pain inside my core and my heart feels like its going to explode. Possible heart attack? Don't know. It feels like it. Feels like a weight pulling at my heart. Though if it's something physical or mental I don't know.

Can't afford a doctor though I already got a 5000 dollar debt to them I can't pay so I am just letting them tear up my credit score.

You should qualify for free insurance through Medicaid. Hang in there.

Phoenixx

^ I was wondering where you've been, my friend. I know the feeling, I get periods like that too. *hugs* Hang in there, it will soon pass.

Same here, it's snowing like crazy and I'm in the house. I considered going out in the snow earlier today but it'll probably be dark before I get to it, unless I make myself go now. Do you have a snowsuit? Maybe you can play out in the snow :)
^ It snowed for two days straight, finally stopped at around midnight. We have about a foot of snow, and no I do not own a snowsuit. It's less than 10 degrees today and it's not going to get any warmer. I got out of the house last night, which was kind of stupid of me since the roads were horrible and it was freezing, but I still enjoyed myself. I think today though I might force myself to stay inside because it's so cold.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

My thoughts and emotions are a bit all over the place this week. It's annoying. Right now I'm feeling anxious, worried about where things are going currently in my life. It's too early in the morning to be thinking like this. :eek:mg:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
It seems the issues relatin' tae ma physical disability just fall on deaf ears. ::(: Ah try tae explain but naebuddy appears tae care. Or could give a f**k! Oh, well... Ma legs are sore. But just got tae "...put up wi' it" :sad:

MikeyC

Purposely stayed up really late last night, went to bed, was comatose for about 5 hours, and now I've woken up with complete dread and it's not even 7am yet.

What the **** is wrong with me lately?

Phoenixx

Purposely stayed up really late last night, went to bed, was comatose for about 5 hours, and now I've woken up with complete dread and it's not even 7am yet.

^ Many hugs to you, my friend. Wish I could do something more to cheer you up. :sad:

I'm feeling kind of bored, but mostly dreading the paperwork I have to do today, and most likely tomorrow if I don't finish it. I know I want to apply to this school, but the process is always so confusing and dry and just ugh.... Horrible things, and I find them to be even worse if you're transferring. Also have loan payments to finally tackle, rather plans to look at I guess. I don't know how I'm going to go about this. :idontknow:

MikeyC

^ Many hugs to you, my friend. Wish I could do something more to cheer you up. :sad:
You do plenty. Thanks heaps.

I'm feeling kind of bored, but mostly dreading the paperwork I have to do today, and most likely tomorrow if I don't finish it. I know I want to apply to this school, but the process is always so confusing and dry and just ugh.... Horrible things, and I find them to be even worse if you're transferring. Also have loan payments to finally tackle, rather plans to look at I guess. I don't know how I'm going to go about this. :idontknow:
You're intelligent and I know you'll be okay with this. Good luck.

S_Spartan

I didn't sleep with my tablet last night and I have had a slightly peaceful feeling today. It was strange to go to bed in total silence and also to wake up without it but I feel just ever so slightly more alive. I'm sure it won't last though.

S_Spartan

I have been there brother. Actually pretty much everyday I wake up with a sense of dread.
It is good you are here telling us about it. sometimes that mood can cause a person to isolate themselves.