How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Don't know what this feeling is but I've been wanting to scream out loud and break stuff.

Aye. That's how ah've been feelin'. So ah can relate. Also, been feelin' quite depressed. Like ah want tae cry, but ah've got nae idea why. :sad:

Other than still kinda grievin' in private fur ma dad.

jaim38

I feel like sh#t! As team leader, I had to double check the team report for grammar and spelling. I asked someone on my team to compile the report, so she did. She uploaded it - it came out to be 16 MB in size. So I opened her report and I made some changes to it. Then I tried to save it but it's saving forever!!! I mean, I waited like 5-6 minutes and it's still saving! Like my computer almost froze! So I had to manually power down my OS and restart it. I tried again, open the Word doc, made changes, and then resaving it. Still the same. I waited minutes, and it's still saving! When will the saving end? I can't wait an hour! So I gave up and asked a teammate to do the proofreading. But after he uploaded the Word doc and I downloaded it, I still see spelling and grammar errors! What's going on? It could be that I'm using MS Word 2007 and they're using 2010, so my word processor displays things incorrectly?

Anyways, I tried editing online using MS Word App, but that sucked even more. Well, I removed all spelling and grammar mistakes and tried to display using my Word software but I keep seeing spelling and grammar mistakes!

Forget it, I'm submitting the report, for better or worse. I ain't wasting more time on this cr*p. I have a test I gotta do tomorrow, another report due tomorrow, and oral presentation on saturday.

Lesson learned: next time, no fancy cover pages or table of contents or whatever. I'll do them myself. My word processor can't work with big files, 10+MB big.

Frustrated.

I was in the right mind to go to work - in rare form prepared for it. Turns out, keys are gone. They're always on the same place, which means my brother or his girlfriend took my keys and bike without asking.

Which in turn means I have to interact with them minutes before I leave.. Risking throwing me off balance again. Effectively once again f'ing me over. Thanks a lot.

That I won't be able to get my own home soon or at all is a cruel prospect.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Like ah shouldnae be allowed tae speak because ah just end up either gettin' laugh at or soundin' like f**kin' idiot. Or both! :sad: :eek:mg:

schulajess

Like running away and leaving (almost) everything behind. Only problem, i will always be where ever i go.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

jaim38

It really doesn't help when I'm self conscious and people are saying things like "no one's looking at you". By saying this, they're only serve to point out my shyness, like a sore thumb that sticks out, and it makes me even more self conscious. I can't say "You're wrong I am not shy" because that's not true. I am shy and socially awkward, but do people have any idea how much energy I expend just to hide all of it and look normal? The last thing that I want is someone telling me that I still look shy and I suck at it.

Scandic123

It really doesn't help when I'm self conscious and people are saying things like "no one's looking at you". By saying this, they're only serve to point out my shyness, like a sore thumb that sticks out, and it makes me even more self conscious. I can't say "You're wrong I am not shy" because that's not true. I am shy and socially awkward, but do people have any idea how much energy I expend just to hide all of it and look normal? The last thing that I want is someone telling me that I still look shy and I suck at it.

Oh, I hate that too. Why do so many people have to point that "you're so quiet"? Most people I meet, however, seem to notice when I'm shy and nervous, but instead of pointing it out, I can see by the way they look at me that they feel pity for me. However, I also dislike it when people feel pity for me, because it makes me feel weak and dependent on others.

jaim38

Oh, I hate that too. Why do so many people have to point that "you're so quiet"? Most people I meet, however, seem to notice when I'm shy and nervous, but instead of pointing it out, I can see by the way they look at me that they feel pity for me. However, I also dislike it when people feel pity for me, because it makes me feel weak and dependent on others.

Yeah. I just don't want to be noticed. It's also awkward when people say "look at her" and everybody turns to look at me which makes me feel even more shy and weird. Whenever anybody says something about me, I get self conscious. This is why it's best if people just ignore me and pay no attention.

Phoenixx

Tired. My allergies have been horrible lately, all week my nose has been so stuffy and runny and my eyes have been dry and watery off and on. I need to start breaking out the allergy medicine again.

Also I'm sick of still not having an activated phone. It's been over 24 hours since I requested my number to be transferred and still nothing. If this phone doesn't work by tomorrow afternoon I'm not going to be happy to have to go through customer service all over again. :thumbdown:

Srijita52

^Hope you feel better soon Phoenixx.
Frustrated..I don't know why, I'm getting into this screw people mood lately and its not good. I guess I just want to have a meaningful conversation with someone but it seems IMPOSSIBLE right now. Heh.