How are you feeling?

MikeyC

Lonely again. This feeling has now persisted longer than what I wanted it to. I saw a girl I'm interested in at work today and it made it that much worse. I'm not sure what else I can do except wait it out. I hate this feeling.

dottie

mechanical. when i write emails i mean what i say but... i think it comes across as flattery... but i mean it... and i don't know what else to say...

so, i reread it 100 times in an attempt to whittle it into something "socially acceptable" until the words become indistinguishable. this is why i dread answering emails. exhausting.

Labyrinthine

Annoyed. Since I have nothing that resembles a social life, all I wanted to do tonight was watch a nice horror movie. Then I get home from work to find out that the cable bill wasn't paid, so I can't watch one. No one cared to inform me. The one little thing I wanted to treat myself to.
To be honest, I am rather annoyed at myself for being annoyed in the first place. It's no big deal. I can pay the bill tomorrow and watch one then. I guess the real frustration comes from me not having a social life, and not the actual lack of horror movies.

Kiwong

Saw a really nice sunset last night at the beach, and the photographs came out all right. The weekend is here, weather is good. Can't complain.

Could be coincidence but probably not, but... ever since I spilled (a very small amount) of water on my keyboard, it drives me crazy. It highlights things of its own will, erases entire sentences on me, backspaces letters here and there, clicks things... it's basically sending messages to whatever center in the computer that controls the keyboard and mouse, without me having depressed a key or clicked anything :sad: So it's next to useless, unless I want to finish computer sessions with a massive headache. I get so frustrated that I end up yelling at it. And I can't afford a new computer... bah. :sad:

Phoenixx

Saw a really nice sunset last night at the beach, and the photographs came out all right. The weekend is here, weather is good. Can't complain.
^ I just took a look at your photos in the link in your sig. Are those first few the photos of the sunset you took? They're beautiful! :)

Kiwong

^ I just took a look at your photos in the link in your sig. Are those first few the photos of the sunset you took? They're beautiful! :)

Thanks Phoenix.:) The first one is from Thursday. The ones from Diggers Beach were earlier in the week. I keep an out of the window at work and if the clouds look good I head to a beach somewhere with my camera.

Lea

Banned
Could be coincidence but probably not, but... ever since I spilled (a very small amount) of water on my keyboard, it drives me crazy. It highlights things of its own will, erases entire sentences on me, backspaces letters here and there, clicks things... it's basically sending messages to whatever center in the computer that controls the keyboard and mouse, without me having depressed a key or clicked anything :sad: So it's next to useless, unless I want to finish computer sessions with a massive headache. I get so frustrated that I end up yelling at it. And I can't afford a new computer... bah. :sad:

Yeah I know this. What I do now is, when this happens, I unplug my laptop, turn it upside down and shake the water out, then dry it with fan heater. It should work again once it gets dry properly.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Feeling shitty about myself.:kickingmyself:
I just want to be a normal person.:praying:

Aye, same here. Sorry yer feelin' that way. :sad:

Lately, ah've been bottlin' things up emotionally tae the point where ah want tae explode. Y'know, plasterin' on the fake smile, pretendin' everything's just dandy n' aw that. Realising ah use humour to mask ma problems. Mainly, because ma family huv never been comfortable wi' me, whenever ah open ma gob tae speak about how am feelin'. ::(:

coyote

Yeah I know this. What I do now is, when this happens, I unplug my laptop, turn it upside down and shake the water out, then dry it with fan heater. It should work again once it gets dry properly.

i keep telling you to put some Saran wrap on it :idontknow:

seriously - google it if you don't believe me :thumbup: