How are you feeling?

I do NOT want to work tomorrow. A six-hour shift with a person I dislike and then I'm freeeeeeee until next Thursday, woo! Anyone need some extra cash and want to work my shift for a day? Or know any good excuses to miss work besides being sick? :p

I do NOT want to work tomorrow. A six-hour shift with a person I dislike and then I'm freeeeeeee until next Thursday, woo! Anyone need some extra cash and want to work my shift for a day? Or know any good excuses to miss work besides being sick? :p

Good excuse: the doctor says you have something contagious and shouldn't be around others, like a stomach flu.

dottie

just spoke to my ex... reminded that he is an arrogant, unkind, cold, callous, selfish ****. how do i REMEMBER THIS ALWAYS? and stop idealizing him in my head

Nanita

Today I went to visit a campus and felt very anxious. I just couldn't help it. The beginning was the most nerve-wrecking. When that lady was speaking to me, I was so uncomfortable. I thought I was gonna run away or even worse might happen. I don't know how to describe the sensation, but it was very intense, like my head was about to explode. I couldn't maintain eye contact for long. I thought I would lose control of my muscles. Towards the end my anxiety got better. I was self-conscious about my shirt because I thought it might not look good on me, but I didn't get any comments on that at all, which is good.

I would feel really nervous too, if I was attending something like that.

JuiceB

Empty. People should feel good on their birthday. It should feel good to have lived another year but its like I'm barely surviving here. Nothing excites me anymore.

Empty. People should feel good on their birthday. It should feel good to have lived another year but its like I'm barely surviving here. Nothing excites me anymore.

Hey, I'm sorry :( Happy birthday though! I wish it was better. I hope you at least treated yourself somehow?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I think I could live on this thread if I wanted, with my feelings changing so frequently. My default feeling lately seems to be this hard to explain hopeless mellow bitter feeling. However you describe it, it is a feeling I don't like, and from it I quickly move to another emotion. Sometimes it's to anger and frustration I can't shake the original feeling, other times it's to happiness or joy in an attempt to change my thinking and outlook. Sometimes seriousness to try to logic myself out of the feelings. Other times I just jump into a distraction, whether it's a external like the tv that leads to or internal like a day dream, that will lead to a numbness or sometimes interest or excitement in the activity.

And then after whatever feeling passes, and I try to regroup and think about something, it goes back to the default, and we start all over again. I wish I was a computer, then I could change the default settings on my emotions. Also, I could shoot lasers out of my eyes...LASERS!

jaim38

I feel depressed. I mentioned before that people have expectations/plans for me for whatever reasons. They probably want to see me get into a high position in life, for their own gains. Well, I have different priorities, and getting a high salary isn't one of them. If I do get a job eventually, I wouldn't stay in the corporate world for long. Nunhood is an option. I wish I could live life quietly in the middle of a forest.

Why is it that people think I want a boyfriend, riches, fame, and everything that other people want? I'm not them! Just because I write a fictional story about a successful woman doesn't mean that I want to be that successful woman. I'm sure JK Rowling didn't write Harry Potter thinking she wants to be a wizard with a scar on her face.

Just because I watch dating shows on TV doesn't mean I actually want a boyfriend in real life. I watch it sometimes becasue I think it's funny, there's all the hype, I like the songs being broadcasted, etc. Should I go to the extreme of avoiding watching any dating shows, romantic movies, soaps, and music videos just to show these people I don't want a boyfriend?

There might come a time when I have a good job, friends, riches, boyfriend, etc and I turn around and abandon them all for a simple, pristine lifestyle. I am just so sick and tired of people interfering and nudging me to do things that I don't want to do! I could end it very simply, at any time, that's what I'm saying. And by ending things, I meant spoiling their plans for me.

They don't care about what I want. They never asked what I want. Like I said before, I might do something drastic like in the past.

Last edited:
Uuuuuugh oh god I feel sick. This is why I don't eat a lot of crap food. Good reminder. Today I woke up and due to feeling down, hungry, and craving junk, I ate the serving or so of ice cream left in my container of double fudge brownie. Then when I was out my mother offered to buy us McDonald's dollar menu items, so I ate fries and nuggets :/ THEN tonight we had my sister's birthday so I ate two slices of cheese pizza, a little soda, and two pieces of Oreo ice cream cake. And I was planning on drinking some Amstel but I don't know... I feel pretty sick ::(:

Glad I don't do that often, ew. I need a plate of steamed veggies ASAP :p

Phoenixx

Really bored. Off and on for three days now I've been cleaning out my music folder and then started organizing all the tags on my Tumblr posts. I'm getting sick of looking at everything, but I really have nothing better to do tonight.

I don't know what has gotten into me lately. I just feel so blue. Well... not all day. But when night-time rolls around I've been getting down, is it the sun going down earlier or something? Maybe subconsciously I'm dreading the cold weather and the end of warm sunshiny days? Summer seemed to fly by. And now it's almost gone. I just want a best friend, a warm drink, and a sleepover. *sigh*

:sad: