How are you feeling?

LoyalXenite

Bouncing all over the place emotionally, happiness over last night, regret over last night, anxiety over how behind i am in uni, stress about uni, stress over how filthy my room is and anger and frustration at my lack of ability to do anything about it. That plus so many other emotions are flicking on and off over and over again

springk

Posting after many many days. I thought why not give up being online and start living in real world. It is difficult to live in this world all the time. I don't know why I am even born? Thought why not live like all other people but it is a burden that i can't deal with. I feel so useless and well old to change anything. I will never have any career , never have any boyfriend. I don't want to rant but I CANNOT live without my internet escape mechanism.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Posting after many many days. I thought why not give up being online and start living in real world. It is difficult to live in this world all the time. I don't know why I am even born? Thought why not live like all other people but it is a burden that i can't deal with. I feel so useless and well old to change anything. I will never have any career , never have any boyfriend. I don't want to rant but I CANNOT live without my internet escape mechanism.

Eh... Sorry yer feelin' that way, Spring, darlin'. It's quite sad that ah've been feelin' the same way, lately. :sad: Ah don't know what else ah can say, really? :idontknow:

Srijita52

Sorry I hate that you are always feeling bad i just try to tell myself we are still young and there is plenty of time for things to pick up

Thank you, I guess part of the reason I'm particularly going through a bad phase right now is I'm trying to do some new things, putting myself into situations out of my comfort zone which is naturally painful and discouraging too at times and this combined with the desperation to get over my problems as quick as possible can be really depressing too when they don't go right away. I guess this how anything is at the newest level, I'm not going to give up though and keep trying and I hope eventually it'll get better. :)

Srijita52

feeling very low, confused. hoping a sleep will change it
I hope you feel better soon.
I'm sorry spring, its okay though, you don't have to give up internet compelety. Its a defense mechanism for you, why avoid it?
However moderation is the key, instead of avoiding it completely, gradully decrease the amount of time you spend on the internet and focus more on the real world. Maybe you can use it as a motivational factor too.

springk

Eh... Sorry yer feelin' that way, Spring, darlin'. It's quite sad that ah've been feelin' the same way, lately. :sad: Ah don't know what else ah can say, really? :idontknow:

Thank youu Graeme.
I know there is not much to say. All my tiny efforts to get my life back on track ends up with no gain at all. I don't have anything to be proud of, no one who can really listen to all the rubbish i have inside me , and listening to love songs( a particular one )that i can't stop listening make me feel so ugly and alone. I wonder why they don't take average looking people in movies:idontknow: Don't they have feelings! Or love happens only when when two super handsome people meet.

*Ignore the rant*
I hope you feel well , just don't bother about rude people. I know it is not easy.

Graeme1988

Thank youu Graeme.
I know there is not much to say. All my tiny efforts to get my life back on track ends up with no gain at all. I don't have anything to be proud of, no one who can really listen to all the rubbish i have inside me , and listening to love songs( a particular one )that i can't stop listening make me feel so ugly and alone. I wonder why they don't take average looking people in movies:idontknow: Don't they have feelings! Or love happens only when when two super handsome people meet.

Why? Because Hollywood and the media in general give the false impression you've got tae look a certain way in other to considered "attractive" or "beautiful". Apparently it's all about "youth"?

The average lookin' people in movies - usually but not always - the "best friend" character. Ah might be wrong about that though, since ah don't really watch movies much, anymore. Ach! But am gonnae go off on a flippin' tangent/rant about that stuff... Ma posts on here are long n' dull enough as it is. Just a wee jokey joke there.

But I'm ramblin' on as per bloody usual.... Blah-de-blah-de-blah! :ironicsmile:

I hope you feel well , just don't bother about rude people. I know it is not easy.

It's not tae bother aboot "rude people" when some o' them are yer family. :kickingmyself:

Anyway, hang in there, Spring. Ye deserve tae be happy, as we all do. And yer not as useless as ye might think or feel. Remember that, awright? :thumbup:

dottie

just trying to get my ducks in a row

all i can do is my best & i am

eff the details, i'm on the right track

not going to stress about the "what ifs"

coyote

people watch movies and television to escape from reality

they want to see extraordinary people doing extraordinary things - something to take their minds off of their daily lives

they don't want to watch ordinary people do ordinary things - they see that all day long

if you think that your life is less than ordinary because it's not like the stuff you see in movies or television, then you're looking at it all backwards

your life is NOT supposed to be like that - the whole point of the movies to give you something to see that is DIFFERENT from your very real, perfectly ordinary life

oh, and you never see the people in the movies and TV go to the bathroom, either

that must be really uncomfortable for them

people watch movies and television to escape from reality

they want to see extraordinary people doing extraordinary things - something to take their minds off of their daily lives

they don't want to watch ordinary people do ordinary things - they see that all day long

if you think that your life is less than ordinary because it's not like the stuff you see in movies or television, then you're looking at it all backwards

your life is NOT supposed to be like that - the whole point of the movies to give you something to see that is DIFFERENT from your very real, perfectly ordinary life

oh, and you never see the people in the movies and TV go to the bathroom, either

that must be really uncomfortable for them

*likes* post

Graeme1988

Great! I faced one of my biggest fears today that I've been putting off for a very long time. :)

Aww, well done, Srijita! :applause: Be proud o' yersel' - as ye should, darlin'! :thumbup:

Ah've been feelin' really down, lately. :sad: Confrontation isnae summit (something) am particularly good at dealin' with - either directly or indirectly. (Ah heard ma older sisters - the younger of the two was up tae visit for a few days - arguin' aboot somethin' the other day. Ah know, because ma oldest was leanin' against ma bedroom door) When asked if ah heard any o' it, ah just reply: "Ah couldnae tell ye, ah wasnae listenin'..."

Anyway... too much supressed rage n' aggression inside me tae do confrontation calmly. By which ah mean, verbally. Ah don't mean "Hi, you..?! Aye you! C'mere ya effin' eff...!" *F**kin' lamp! Fist tae the gob, teeth fleein'. Nane o' that alcohol-fueled Scottish football hooliganism.

Personally, ah'd much rather stay in ma bedroom - batter the f**k outta the strings o' ma guitar & blast rock music fae ma stereo speakers at a high volume when there's an argument in ma house.