How are you feeling?

jaim38

I had horrible dreams last night about female degradation. In 1 dream, 2 guys talking about subverting a woman. In another dream, a woman was sucking on what looked like an android's dismembered "hot dog". It was disgusting.

w*n*c*a*m

I frikkin hate winter!!!!! There's not enough heat in the house and I can't get off my bed coz it's too cold! I dread touching any surface! I want winter to end soon or atleast make the temperature a bit higher!!!!!!!! My clothes are not drying well but my skin and hair are dry. I feel horrible and it's not helping with my temper. And please stop with the 'add more fats' joke coz I am not anorexic, this is my normal petite built and if I get fatter than this then I'll be a frikkin Pokemon!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I frikkin hate winter!!!!! There's not enough heat in the house and I can't get off my bed coz it's too cold! I dread touching any surface! I want winter to end soon or atleast make the temperature a bit higher!!!!!!!! My clothes are not drying well but my skin and hair are dry. I feel horrible and it's not helping with my temper. And please stop with the 'add more fats' joke coz I am not anorexic, this is my normal petite built and if I get fatter than this then I'll be a frikkin Pokemon!

Aye, feelin' horrible doesnae help the ol' temper. So sorry tae hear yer no feelin' that great. And, nae offense, but that Pokemon reference made me chuckle a wee bit. :giggle: Anyway, hope ya feel better soon, darlin'. :thumbup:

Lea

Banned

What winter? :eek:

jaim38

^must be winter down under (Australia, New Zealand, etc).

I had a dream about getting even with certain relatives. I gave them the fingers and refused to take any more sh*t from them. I wouldn't do this in real life of course but it does make me feel good in a way.

Odo

Banned

Go to Canada in February once and I guarantee you'll never complain about another Southern Hemisphere winter ever again.

DeadmanWalking

It's my birthday tomorrow (33). The loneliest most miserable time of year. I hope my confidence and recent enthusiasm survive the next couple of weeks, but I somehow doubt it.

Well, an (early:giggle:) Happy Birthday to you:). And, if you feel lonely, then why not go out and get to know some new people? It'll be a good way to challenge yourself and there's something you desire if you succeed.

jaim38

Feeling OCD. Over the past few days certain curse words keep repeating themselves in my head (b*tch is the most common one). I don't want to think about them but I couldn't stop them from coming. I tried nipping them in the bud but when one dies, another one comes. Yoga and meditation helps alleviate this a bit. But sometimes I find my mind cussing randomly, for no apparent reason. It's so annoying.

I just remembered what Ekhart Tolle said: I am NOT the mind. I am being. So I will try to distance myself from my mind, or as Ekhart puts it, be a spectator and watch your thoughts flow. Don't become immersed in them.

JuiceB

This has been one miserable week for me. I'll be going back to work tomorrow feeling completely unrefreshed. I could've saved my vacation for another time. :kickingmyself:

GraybeardGhost

Ever so lonely and depressed. The neighbors are cooking out in the back yard. I want to be a part of that, but I daren't even go near the window, lest they see me. Sometimes I think I may die from this.

polishgirl

I haven't been here in a while. I missed it.

Other than that, I am a mess. I get so upset recentely... in a week I am leaving for a college program for 5 weeks, 1000 miles away from home. I leave for the whole summer and miss out on so many things that would happen with my friends. And it's killing me. I don't know why it upsets me but I feel like when I come back, I will be have no-one left, since all of them will get close throughout the summer.

It's silly, I know. I just can't help it.

polishgirl

Ever so lonely and depressed. The neighbors are cooking out in the back yard. I want to be a part of that, but I daren't even go near the window, lest they see me. Sometimes I think I may die from this.

Are you on good terms with them? I know the feeling, and I know the comfort of loneliness but perhaps, once you should try to reach out to them?

MikeyC

I haven't been here in a while. I missed it.

Other than that, I am a mess. I get so upset recentely... in a week I am leaving for a college program for 5 weeks, 1000 miles away from home. I leave for the whole summer and miss out on so many things that would happen with my friends. And it's killing me. I don't know why it upsets me but I feel like when I come back, I will be have no-one left, since all of them will get close throughout the summer.

It's silly, I know. I just can't help it.
Despite being away from your friends, I hope you enjoy the college program. :)

Dinosaur

Feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders.Even though I know there a lot of people out there with a lot bigger problems than mine I just cant be happy or even know what happiness is anymore.It sucks being in your 40's and being lost with no direction in life.....Rant over