How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Why must ma social interaction be so forced? So awkward! :sad: Ah feel like a right f**kin' idiot! :kickingmyself:
A stutterin', stumblin', f**kin' idiot, at that!

Phoenixx

It makes me sad a lot of you are feeling not so great. :sad: You all really could use a hug.

tumblr_inline_mmwne2D72M1qz4rgp.gif

I have been feeling so good lately, especially the last couple weeks. Well, I had a couple down days, but overall I've been feeling great. I hope you all feel better soon! :thumbup:

Srijita52

It makes me sad a lot of you are feeling not so great. :sad: You all really could use a hug.

tumblr_inline_mmwne2D72M1qz4rgp.gif

I have been feeling so good lately, especially the last couple weeks. Well, I had a couple down days, but overall I've been feeling great. I hope you all feel better soon! :thumbup:

I'm glad you're doing well. :) And a *hug* for you too.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
You want me to go away and disappear? :crying:

Naw, not at all, Graybeard. Ah don't want ye tae go away an' disappear. Ah think Hidwell's just sayin' he can relate to how yer feelin'?

Ah've been feelin' same way, masel', lately. Huvin' a helluva time, eh. Feelin' like ah've gotta f**kin' gun pointed tae ma heid (head) everytime, whenever ah try an' interact socially with people ah don't know. Metaphorically speakin', of course.

And ah think things that ah don't huv the balls tae say aloud - does that make me a bad person? Or just a pushover? Feel like tell people to "Get tae f**k!", especially people who use "I'm only tryin' to help..." as an excuse to dictate what people should be doin' with their lives. FYI, "should" does not automatically mean "Yes". Ooops, that's ma suppressed rage comin' oot there, sorry. Ah've been quite an irritable bastard, as of late.

Constantly f**kin' guilt-tripped an' talked intae doing stuff most o' the time. Ah feel like am just here tae make other people happy. :idontknow: And people who tend tae do that are usually quite dour, miserable f**kin' bunch - standup comedians, case and point :sad:

^Sorry fur the over use o' the Scottish regional dialect, there. :giggle:.

Phoenixx

I'm getting hit with some really negative feelings this morning, completely out of nowhere. I don't know why, but I honestly feel like crying. I can't even think of a reason why, just because. :sad:

I'd like to visit a former high school friend today, maybe that will cheer me up.

MollyBeGood

I'm getting hit with some really negative feelings this morning, completely out of nowhere. I don't know why, but I honestly feel like crying. I can't even think of a reason why, just because. :sad:

I'd like to visit a former high school friend today, maybe that will cheer me up.

I was in the same boat Monday. But when I really got to thinking how it all started, today, Friday I figured it out... but I was the same....cried for hrs and no idea why.

Hope you have a nice visit with a friend to cheer you up :)

MotherWolff

Banned
I feel really good today! :D I went to the gym and poured my little heart out on those exercise machines and then I went to the heart doctor's office where I received good news about my heart. Yep, this day is going pretty good so far, which hardly ever happens to me.

IceLad

Horrible

Started the Work Programme today, where I learnt that they expect me to apply for at least 5 backroom administration jobs a week.

Now I'm worried sick about how I'm going to be able to find that amount - in my rural location, I'm doing well if I find at least a couple.

I can see myself getting sanctioned. :sad:

Phoenixx

I was in the same boat Monday. But when I really got to thinking how it all started, today, Friday I figured it out... but I was the same....cried for hrs and no idea why.

Hope you have a nice visit with a friend to cheer you up :)
^ I didn't end up going. :/ I tried to get a hold of her and couldn't, so I did a few other things to distract myself instead.

I'm still feeling the same. I just can't shake it. I have distracted myself most of the day, but as soon as I stop doing things, the feelings come back instantly. I really hate this negativity, I felt great all week (and even the week before that). What gives? :thumbdown:

anomicdeer

On a language learning website, I told someone about myself and they don't even talk to me anymore. Not about my social anxiety, but the relationship I'm in.

Makes me not want to say **** anymore.

chev

Well, I just joined this site last night because I've been feeling extra lonely lately. I was searching for a forum site for SA, so as of right now, I'm feeling better for finding this place. My socially awkwardness interrupts a lot of things in my life (even stupid little things), and I just feel so pathetic because most people I know would never understand it. I've been needing to find others that share this problem, so here I am..