How are you feeling?

I couldn't find any potential trigger for this migraine today. It just seemed to come out of nowhere. I ate breakfast, I wore my glasses while watching TV, I didn't get up too late, etc. Maybe it's allergies. Maybe it's dehydration that I'm unaware of :idontknow:

MikeyC

I'm not displeased with how I've handled recent situations and so I bought myself a nice new nail varnish... I know it sounds silly and trivial but...it's the little things :)
Can you do my nails next? I need to look pretty. :giggle:

jaim38

Really drained. Emotionally and physically. Had a conference call with my teammates. I struggled with words several times. Sometimes I found myself repeating stuff. Thankfully, I wrote down a script, so that helped a bit. My teammates spoke so well, so fast, and so eloquently. They spoke so fast I couldn't catch up several times. I started spacing out. I think someone asked me a question but I just didn't answer? I hope that didn't happen. Man, I feel so slow. I also hope I didn't offend anybody with my words.

My voice is deep, and they probably thought i was a guy at first which sucks. I kept replaying the whole convo in my head and can't study on anything else, plus I'm drained so I'll take a break for today.

bsebring

college has shot my self esteem to hell and I’m not sure if I should finish up or drop out…
I really just want to die.

jaim38

college has shot my self esteem to hell and I’m not sure if I should finish up or drop out…
I really just want to die.

I attended several colleges in the past and they've all dealt severe blows to my self esteem and confidence. I'm taking online courses at another college now while recuperating at home. Things are looking better for me. Don't give up. If this college is not right for you, there's always the option of transferring.

MikeyC

Really drained. Emotionally and physically. Had a conference call with my teammates. I struggled with words several times. Sometimes I found myself repeating stuff. Thankfully, I wrote down a script, so that helped a bit. My teammates spoke so well, so fast, and so eloquently. They spoke so fast I couldn't catch up several times. I started spacing out. I think someone asked me a question but I just didn't answer? I hope that didn't happen. Man, I feel so slow. I also hope I didn't offend anybody with my words.

My voice is deep, and they probably thought i was a guy at first which sucks. I kept replaying the whole convo in my head and can't study on anything else, plus I'm drained so I'll take a break for today.
At least you did it, and that's a good start. Well done.

MikeyC

A woman at work gave me a lovely compliment today. "You're a genuine guy," she said. I was a little bashful at that but thanked her, anyway. I told Fiona and she said I deserve those compliments.

Man, I'm just feeling so good. :D

squidgee

I feel like I want my situation to be much worst than it is now, to be poor, to have financial difficulties, to undergo a truly time consuming work life, to be totally sleep deprived. All this, just so I can sort of justify all the depression I feel a lot of the time, so I have a good reason to feel crappy, because right now I only feel spoilt or ungrateful about my condition.

springk

Well i hope i feel okay!
No guarantee how i will feel within few minutes but i simply dont want internet to take over me.