How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I love it!! It's as if I can actually hear you.

Yep, its great!

Aw, cheers! Thanks very much. :thumbup: Reminds ah'll tae post another voice clip here at some point. Obviously no drunk. Am no makin' that mistake again, nae chance! :giggle:

If ah can find ma motivation tae actually get off ma arse an' dae something productive! Depression becomin' a pain in the arse anaw! Ach, ah don't know... :idontknow: Ma mind's aw ower the place, ah cannae seem tae focus the noo. Feelin' aw dour, cynical and pessmistic. :sad: Even though, ah shouldnae really...

razzle dazzle rose

Anyway - I have met someone through the group - and she likes me back.

But I don't want to get excited, just you know.... taking it as it is.

But it is a nice feeling (and feeling good causes my quite a lot of anxiety because I fear it is going to be taken away somehow)

How great the group is still going. And awesome you are putting yourself out there and going on dates. It is not an easy thing to do. Have fun! :thumbup:

twiggle

It's 8pm and I'm stupidly excited at the thought of getting into bed right now, reading a travel book and watching some tv to reward myself for a very productive day at work.
It's the little things in life :p

this_portrait

I've been feeling like I'm on the edge of a cliff and that it's only a matter of time before I'm pushed over it.

And at the moment, I feel pathetic. I have at least four interviews due next week and I can't even manage to get one person on my Fb list to help me out. F**k having friends (or not, in my case).

Last edited:

lilmutegirl

I'm very anxious. Almost to the point of being light-headed...I shouldn't have skipped one class...I need to go to the next one. I feel like I could spiral out of control easily...

MikeyC

I hope you do - I like mushrooms - I bet you would be a real fungi to be around.
HAHA! Awesome! That's sig-worthy. :thumbup:

It's 8pm and I'm stupidly excited at the thought of getting into bed right now, reading a travel book and watching some tv to reward myself for a very productive day at work.
It's the little things in life :p
Great stuff! You're totally right about the little things in life, too.

neardeath

I feel so strange when people give me a look like "what the hell is wrong with you" when I don't react or respond properly on a social level. It would be easier if I had a label on my head. I feel so bad. People are like wtf? I know how to respond but am unable to do it. It really hurts. I will never have another intimate relationship in my life. I am incapable of even being a good friend. Totally wishing I wasn't here. I will go to bed and at least be unconscious until another unbearable morning is upon me.

this_portrait

Feeling a little burned out from cleaning, and I didn't even do all that much other than scrub the bathtub and sink, vacuum, scoop the litter box, and mop the floors. That's not even half of what I wanted to do tonight.

KiaKaha

Banned
Firstly - I am deeply ashamed of myself, I have come to realize that I like a one direction song - "Little things".... ugh... this is like Britney Spears "sometimes" all over again... that was traumatizing enough..... damn catchy tunes that they are.

Secondly - you know that girl that I was talking about before from the group? Well... I can't get her out of my mind, we are getting along a little *too* well and I fear that I may be idealizing and becoming infatuated. Every time I think about her I can feel butter flies in my stomach and my heart beating faster - and all that stuff... It feels good - because she is so pretty and easy to get along with and just seems to good to be true - so I am trying very hard not to get ahead of myself. Trying to suppress these physiological feelings.

Starry

Secondly - you know that girl that I was talking about before from the group? Well... I can't get her out of my mind, we are getting along a little *too* well and I fear that I may be idealizing and becoming infatuated. Every time I think about her I can feel butter flies in my stomach and my heart beating faster - and all that stuff... It feels good - because she is so pretty and easy to get along with and just seems to good to be true - so I am trying very hard not to get ahead of myself. Trying to suppress these physiological feelings.

Awww, that's so lovely. I really, really hope things work out this time, Kia!

Subpop

Sad. I am helping my Dad move house. Opening and checking through boxes that have been in a store room for years and finding things that my parents put aside from when I was very young, like some pictures I drew and a few of my favourite toys. I was surprised that they kept them. Can tell my Dad is really sad about moving however he is a realist and knows he is too old to continue to maintain the house. We found a crate and opened it to reveal an antique desktop writing set. In the writing set were letters that my Dad and Mum wrote to each other when my Dad was away for work many years ago. I have only ever seen my Dad cry once, when his Father died and I was 4 years of age. I saw my Dad on the brink of crying today but he stopped. I wanted to tell him that it is o.k. for him to cry, but I feared it would be me who would start and not be able to stop, and he would instinctively comfort me and forget his own feelings.

I want to hug him before he dies but I can't.

Last edited: