How are you feeling?

montejocarlo

You're not stupid, what happened?

just one unlucky day. or maybe i was just overreacting. nevertheless, i'm glad i came here. you actually made me smile. i never realized how consistent you were. it's been several months since i last visited but you're still as caring as ever. thank you.

Srijita52

just one unlucky day. or maybe i was just overreacting. nevertheless, i'm glad i came here. you actually made me smile. i never realized how consistent you were. it's been several months since i last visited but you're still as caring as ever. thank you.
You're welcome. I'm glad I could help. I've those days too when nothing seems right. I hope you keep smiling. :)

springk

I can do it! Well i need some dose of positivity to stay alive.
Lets see. i m honest( try to most of time)..so that means i can have some self esteem.
I wont give up..let the world be absurd. I agree i will feel sad again but i cant help it .Its me..Myself a sad confused afraid..person but thats me.
Its what life has made me..still makes me somethin everyday. Yet i m not bad not pathetic.

Lamb

Reflective.

I think it's been noted here that I desire female friendships. Ended up meeting a girl the other day who struggles with major depressive disorder. It seems like we got along well because she understood my concerns and habits that stem from anxiety. The plan is to meetup next week for coffee and chit chat. Don't want to set expectations high, but she seems like a cool, nice, nonjudgemental girl. It is so rare for me to meet people like that.

Hope she doesn't think I'm a creep. >_<

Srijita52

Reflective.

I think it's been noted here that I desire female friendships. Ended up meeting a girl the other day who struggles with major depressive disorder. It seems like we got along well because she understood my concerns and habits that stem from anxiety. The plan is to meetup next week for coffee and chit chat. Don't want to set expectations high, but she seems like a cool, nice, nonjudgemental girl. It is so rare for me to meet people like that.

Hope she doesn't think I'm a creep. >_<
She won't think you're a creep. I hope you two end up being good friends.

KiaKaha

Banned
So... no one is laughing at my joke eh? That's fine - I think it's hilarious myself.

Anyway - I have met someone through the group - and she likes me back.

But I don't want to get excited, just you know.... taking it as it is.

But it is a nice feeling (and feeling good causes my quite a lot of anxiety because I fear it is going to be taken away somehow)

gazelle

^Good to hear Kiakaha! Fingers crossed that things will work out better this time.

Yeah it always works better this way, taking things slowly and not taking things serious immediately...

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Frustrated and pissed off at maself! :kickingmyself: Ah cannae seem tae get over this apathetic depression and feelin' that am just wastin' ma life. :sad:

Srijita52

So... no one is laughing at my joke eh? That's fine - I think it's hilarious myself.

Anyway - I have met someone through the group - and she likes me back.

But it is a nice feeling (and feeling good causes my quite a lot of anxiety because I fear it is going to be taken away somehow)

Good luck Kia, I reaally hope it works between you two.