How are you feeling?

selon

Had a really nice day actually, lots of laughter and the weather wasnt too bad. Bought two amazing books. Thought I was gonna go to bed happy today. But I feel so lonely all of a sudden and wish I could see myself with someone I could trust.

neardeath

I went to the gym and walked on the beach for an hour! 23F with 7F windchill. Refreshing! I love the beach in winter.

chle

I don't feel very well. It seems most of my prior friends do not like me, and neither do the majority of new people. It doesn't help that I've been in a terrible mood lately which has made it very hard to talk to other people and essentially makes me behave in a "dark" manner. I'm terrified that people may be talking about me behind my back, and if I think about it too long it makes me want to cry. I think most people could agree that I'm a pretty unlikable person with no chance of succeeding in life, and the people who don't, they don't like me either because I am sure that it's true. So basically, I haven't been feeling that great and I have no person off line or even personally online to talk with this about without them trying to make me feel very guilty for thinking the way I do.

Srijita52

^Me too. Hang in there you both. *hugs*
I sometimes find it unbearable to live here at home, my father keeps harassing me and shouting at me every time I go to the bathroom, so I am always stressed when I go to these areas, but I have to go there. I prepare myself food in the bathroom, as I never go to the kitchen - I would have to be crazy to go there. Although I know most people think I am crazy just because of not going there. Yes I am crazy, I have been crazy for so many years, that it´s hard to remember times when I was normal. Recently I read my diaries from when I was 14-18 roughly, and it is as if I was someone else.

I need money badly, to get the things moving, but I can´t get the damn job. I am sick of sending CV´s all the paperwork, trainings, expensive travels etc., only in order to get fired in a week or 2. Or shall I work here for 2 euros/hour, plus bus to the town which is 1,5 euro, and prices of food crazier than in western europe? And living with my parents doesn´t do me psychically good either, at all. I didn´t have any urge to take calming pills for the whole month I was away, but once I came, it´s on again, it´s weird.

Now I´m sick of thinking having to go to somewhere in Germany again, only to be fired like usually. Why repeat the same cycle when it obviously doesn´t work?? Is there any fireproof job at all? My aim is to be able to rent a room and get myself rooted in there, best by finding independent cleanings in the area. But today even the stupid cleanings are eaten up by agencies.
I'm sorry Lea, I honestly hope you find a job soon.
I went to the gym and walked on the beach for an hour! 23F with 7F windchill. Refreshing! I love the beach in winter.
That's really nice. :)
I don't feel very well. It seems most of my prior friends do not like me, and neither do the majority of new people. It doesn't help that I've been in a terrible mood lately which has made it very hard to talk to other people and essentially makes me behave in a "dark" manner. I'm terrified that people may be talking about me behind my back, and if I think about it too long it makes me want to cry. I think most people could agree that I'm a pretty unlikable person with no chance of succeeding in life, and the people who don't, they don't like me either because I am sure that it's true. So basically, I haven't been feeling that great and I have no person off line or even personally online to talk with this about without them trying to make me feel very guilty for thinking the way I do.
You practically described how I feel most of the time these days. I'm sorry, if you ever want to talk I'm here.
No clue how I'm feeling. I decided to check out SPW after quite a while of inactivity. Hardly remember any names :(
I remember you. Welcome back!

Silatuyok

Feeling good today. For once, my dentist canceled on ME. Iced in and gonna spend the day reading and making music. :brindis:

neardeath

Feeling nuts with boredom and loneliness. Snow day. Tried to nap but couldn't. Feeling sorry for myself. Moving soon so that will be a load of anxiety. Can't wait to be there.

onehandclapping

ok right now.

its been a pretty good last 48 hours for me generally compared to the days preceding it, I think the next 48 hours could be slightly hellish though.

I am feeling so bad right now, today makes it a month since I've started feeling like crap when I had a panic attack. I had something they call sleep paralysis today after not being able to sleep the whole night because of pressure feelings in the head and blocked nose, went to the doctor and blood pressure was 170/100. Going to a ear/nose doctor soon to check my sinuses. FML.

PanicBomb

I'm feeling more miserable and alone than I've ever felt in my entire life. These pasts few months have been excruciating. I'm alone everyday. No friends, no job, etc. Not even any online friends. I have a job interview on Monday, though. Even with that exciting news, I still feel sad all the time.

jaim38

I felt really pissed, and still am a bit. My brother forced me to go visit him in his little room and have a "conversation." By "conversation", I meant typing with him, not talking. I always dread doing this. I don't mind 5 minutes or even 10 but it usually drags out longer than this because typing is slower than talking and my brother couldn't make up his mind at all. He would type something but then erase it and start over. There were several times where I had to type for 1-2 hours with him! Imagine that! It was a nightmare. Moreover, whenever I had suggestions for him, he refuse to take my suggestions. wth.

Anyways, I feel very pissed today, highly annoyed by this. He was interfering with my schedule. So I missed the ending of a drama. Actually, I intentionally refused to watch the drama; I just let it end without watching the ending. I was angry and very annoyed. I was not in the mood. I am still a bit angry with my brother, but the anger is waning.

People probably think I'm selfish for not helping my brother more, but let me say this: I've helped him a lot in the past. I helped him apply for college (even filled out some and double check his forms), I helped drive him to and from school, I do the grocery shopping, do our laundry, clean the apartment for him, cleaned up his disgusting messes, etc etc. Now he's asking me to help him write some of his emails, which I partially contributed. But I'm not getting anything in return. I'm not being paid to type with him, listen to him, etc.

I would recommend my brother to SPW and similar anxiety forums, if not for his paranoia. He is so paranoid that he doesn't talk out loud or post on online forums. It looks like he has autism; I did tell him this several times but he's in denial. And my mom is only making him more paranoid about the neighbors.

Last edited:

Lamb

Uneasy, disconnected and frustrated.. the usual.

I don't understand the inner workings of my mind, or why I act the way that I do. Slowly becoming numb to emotions. Tea time

Last edited:

onehandclapping

^ you seem to come across as quite modest and nice to me, some people like to listen to others too so don't give up on the idea that you won't find someone who is a good listener.

today i'm not good unfortunately.

When you're used to going to sleep at a fairly normal time and waking up early, deciding one night that you're going to sleep at 5 am (and then you wake up at 3 pm)... bad idea. I feel sick :/