How are you feeling?

Raichel

I just want to be left alone for a few....

..........................months.

*goes off to find a nice, quiet corner somewhere*

planemo

i was having a good day, until a sudden burst of fatigue made sure i changed my routine and now i feel pretty awful.

christa

The only thing I hear you say is that everyone hates you. But, that's not true. And, you've never told anyone here what you like or your interests. The only thing that I can gather from you is that you're religious. How can you make friends when people don't know anything about you?

I'm not religious!
Because when I tell people things about me, I either scare them away or they make fun of me
if not everyone hates me, then why when I try to reach out to like minded people they just shove me away? I am not talking about anyone here, but people elsewhere.

Starry

Fed-up with humanity... So many things from the completely trivial to the absolutely critical bother me incessantly with humans...

I wish my "spiritual" (in quotes as "spiritual" makes it sound religious and I'm not religious) experience from yesterday afternoon had stayed with me a little longer... I love it when I'm in that frame of mind, where the world seems full of hope for once and I am nothing less than love. Those states of mind are far too infrequent...

planemo

Sudden burst of fatigue... hmmm did you have a sugary snack before that? I usually get that after consuming sugar.

i don't think i did actually. i suppose it was just my chronic fatigue becoming too much too handle, and at the time i just had to go to bed, despite it being way too early for it. sometimes i can withstand it and go on without a problem, other times i basically need to give in and find a mattress and pillow :p

springk

i am lurking round the streets of world wide web and i m sad and worried with the utter meaninglessness of my online existence( thats the case with the offline too).

I find so many sites..where i m and at the same time i m not.
Facebook..friends list shows so many people with whom i barely communicate.
Similar case with others too.

So much gaps..silence..no response from others..me hesitating to reply.

Why its so hard to talk to someone..to know someone and then knowing someone to continue to share yourself with them.

Where should i begin?

WishingICould

i am lurking round the streets of world wide web and i m sad and worried with the utter meaninglessness of my online existence( thats the case with the offline too).

I find so many sites..where i m and at the same time i m not.
Facebook..friends list shows so many people with whom i barely communicate.
Similar case with others too.

So much gaps..silence..no response from others..me hesitating to reply.

Why its so hard to talk to someone..to know someone and then knowing someone to continue to share yourself with them.

Where should i begin?

This ^ :sad:

I'm pissed off at my Dad for not making an effort to see his eldest daughter. The occasional, feeble Facebook message just doesn't cut it when you're an adult.

Srijita52

Absolutely stunned! and wordless. It amazes me how a person can be so evil! I know none of us are angels and most of us fall in a somewhat grey area but this girl honestly is pure evil.