How are you feeling?

I feel like... a loser.

I am just so tired of social phobia and the other issues I have. WHY OH WHY OH WHY couldn't I just be normal? I wish my mother would have thought, "Hmm, since I'm pretty socially awkward and neurotic I probably shouldn't have kids since there is a strong chance of passing these things down to them." But then, I possibly want children so that makes me a hypocrite. And I know it sounds harsh to say that about my mother, don't get me wrong - I love my mother. But she freely admits she's neurotic and she's always struggled socially. I seem to have inherited all her neurotic tendencies. **** my life, I don't know if I'll ever be rid of this and feel I deserve to live on this ****ing planet.

Think happy thoughts, must... think happy... thoughts...

Yeah it's not working, sorry.

WishingICould

I'm tired. Tired of feeling lonely. Tired of seeing other people have happiness when they don't deserve it. Tired of having anxiety every single day. Tired of having nobody. Tired of living.

I'm tired. Tired of feeling lonely. Tired of seeing other people have happiness when they don't deserve it. Tired of having anxiety every single day. Tired of having nobody. Tired of living.

I know how you feel, I hope you feel better, sorry...

^I'm pretty much feeling the same way right now, feeling sort of suicidal. Not like I'm actually going to kill myself, but the feeling that it's all too much to deal with and I can't bear the thought of being this way for the rest of my life. I'm not trying to contribute to negativity on the forum, I'm just being honest about how I'm feeling right now. Posting it here won't do a damn thing to change it, and I'm just one person out there, rather insignificant, but I feel hopeless. I wish I could start my life over again. I feel like a lonely, pointless piece of ****.

WishingICould

I know how you feel, I hope you feel better, sorry...

^I'm pretty much feeling the same way right now, feeling sort of suicidal. Not like I'm actually going to kill myself, but the feeling that it's all too much to deal with and I can't bear the thought of being this way for the rest of my life. I'm not trying to contribute to negativity on the forum, I'm just being honest about how I'm feeling right now. Posting it here won't do a damn thing to change it, and I'm just one person out there, rather insignificant, but I feel hopeless. I wish I could start my life over again. I feel like a lonely, pointless piece of ****.

I'm going to bed. Hopefully i won't wake up.

MikeyC

You are both really cool and these posts break my heart.

this_portrait

I did some design for the campus paper earlier and ended up having a good laugh. Just what I needed after such a sh*tty evening. I feel a lot better now.

christa

Feeling alone and used. Maybe everyone is right, I am an unstable waste of ****ing space. I am always going to be teased for what I like, what I say, what I do and I will never attract the right people as friends.

MikeyC

Feeling alone and used. Maybe everyone is right, I am an unstable waste of ****ing space. I am always going to be teased for what I like, what I say, what I do and I will never attract the right people as friends.
You've mentioned many times that you get teased for your interests. What are they?

Nathália

You're not in the wrong though, to tease people for their interest speaks more about their immaturity. Because you've been hurt by people that doesn't mean you're any thing less.