How are you feeling?

Lamb

Ouch! I looked like a total chipmunk face when I had mine taken out.

My cheeks are pretty round and chubby to begin with. I can't see a huge difference. :giggle:

^ *winces* You have my sympathies. I hated when I got mine done, but I gotta say it feels so much better without them.

Thanks, I hope so. I requested having two removed in one visit. Don't know what I was thinking, good thing they talked me out of it.

dottie

anxious. a teacher gave me a "late code" to add the class. when i went to use it, it says this code has already been used by another student. WTF. tomorrow is the last day you can add a class. i called and she went home for the weekend. hopefully she responds to my email with a new add code that works. :l

I'm sorry, Opa. College pricing sucks, even more so when you can barely afford it. Would you be enrolling as a freshman though? Or do you have college credits and would be transferring? Most colleges offer a lot of scholarship opportunities you could receive if you're a freshman, and might just carry out over the semesters. And of course you have loans and financial aid, which both are not fun and can be tricky, but just about everyone has to fill those out too while they're going to school. I wish there was another easier way to pay for college, but sadly there isn't. The best you can do is when it comes to supplies and stuff, to try and find discounts and whatnot any way you can so you're not shelling out more money than you need to.

Talking to a counselor will probably help too. Good luck!

I would be a transfer student for sure. I've done some math and I think I could make it work at another college, provided I get a really good financial aid award after the FAFSA. I'll probably have to take out some more federal loans, which is okay with me as long as I don't exceed $20k, although less would be ideal. I just hope that's enough, because I can't get any private loans (I don't really want any, but even a small one wouldn't be an option due to my current credit history).

Anyway thanks, I hope it all works out.

Phoenixx

I'm feeling a little worried. Exactly two weeks ago I ordered two books, and I still have not received the order. I can't even track it either because the tracking is unavailable, even though I was notified it was shipped. Thankfully they're not college books, but still. I paid for them, I expect to get them. I just sent the customer service of the website and e-mail. Hopefully they can help me. I'm kind of hoping my order is just a bit slow because of other college textbooks that are being shipped. I seriously hope it's not lost in the mail or something.

On a related note, I still haven't received my last college textbook either, which I ordered from a different site. I kind of wanted it for class tomorrow, but I guess I'll do without. Professors don't make that big of a deal about it the first week anyway. I just need it by next week since I need to start reading.

^ Sounds great! :perfect: So what book(s) did you buy this time around?

I didn't actually buy any books. I got this magazine. I still haven't figured out how I got "6 free gifts" when the magazine was $20 and is normally half that price. :question: I had a gift card, though, so that helped.

In pain; got a wisdom tooth pulled and stitches. *holds shark shaped ice compress to face*

Ouch. I hope you heal quickly!

Last edited:

jaim38

I'm feeling a little worried. Exactly two weeks ago I ordered two books, and I still have not received the order. I can't even track it either because the tracking is unavailable, even though I was notified it was shipped. Thankfully they're not college books, but still. I paid for them, I expect to get them. I just sent the customer service of the website and e-mail. Hopefully they can help me. I'm kind of hoping my order is just a bit slow because of other college textbooks that are being shipped. I seriously hope it's not lost in the mail or something.

On a related note, I still haven't received my last college textbook either, which I ordered from a different site. I kind of wanted it for class tomorrow, but I guess I'll do without. Professors don't make that big of a deal about it the first week anyway. I just need it by next week since I need to start reading.

This is why I order ebooks. You can purchase or rent them at:

Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more
Rent online textbooks, eTextbooks, eResources. Save up to 60%. | CourseSmart
#1 in Textbook Rental. Rent or Buy Your Books Now | Chegg.com

If your books haven't arrived yet, you can get a free trial (for limited time) at:

Rent online textbooks, eTextbooks, eResources. Save up to 60%. | CourseSmart
Cafescribe Home

MikeyC

I told the girl I like that she's a great, inspiration woman and that she should be proud of herself, and she mentioned that that's the best thing anyone's ever said to her. She then told me that I'm great and I shouldn't change.

My day went from good to great in an instant! :D

I told the girl I like that she's a great, inspiration woman and that she should be proud of herself, and she mentioned that that's the best thing anyone's ever said to her. She then told me that I'm great and I shouldn't change.

She's absolutely correct. You are wonderful! :thumbup:

Lamb

Aww, if that were me I would've cried, hehe. Glad it made your day!

Starry

Cold... Finished my cardio workout about 20 minutes ago... due to having windows and the door open when I exercise it was only 12 degrees C in here, it's now 14... And I still perspired... Also, typing is difficult in gloves...

Kiwong

Wonderful MikeyC, glad for you both.

planemo

Really bored and sad. It's a beautiful day outside, and i'm just spending my time tethered at home. I really wish i had a life with a friend or two to talk to.

springk

wow what a day!!

how do you feel when someone tells you you have changed and you dont have any clue about it.

i found one thing you cant just be outspoken or tell what u think on face coz ppl will be hurt.
another if your quiet ppl will think you as secretive and manipulative.

i think i fit the other type the quiet one but no i m not manipulative or something
i guess i m just not in this world..rather an alien..thats why i run away n simply close my mind.