How are you feeling?

twiggle

my assistant, Hubert, is available to rough someone up if you need him to

Oh gosh that reminds me - we had somebody call into work today called Hubert.
I thought of a sock monkey and could no longer take the situation as seriously as it should of been taken.

Thanks Coyote :mad:

ehehehe

MrJones

Thanks... I probably shouldn't say on here. Just somebody I know in the real world is scaring me.
You can PM me if you want.
Anyway I hope you're going to be okay *hug*
I thought of a sock monkey and could no longer take the situation as seriously as it should of been taken.

ehehehe
Heh this made me laugh ::p:

ehehehe

The name Hubert makes me think of the Saladfingers character

Hubert_Cumberdale.jpg

Invisibleman

I feel lately as if im getting better. Im feeling better and im laughing more,ive been going for daily walks and making sure to go down busy streets. Its still baby steps but im taking a no more little pussy approach to SA and it seems its working.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Fed-up and pissed off! :mad:

I feel like ma opinion counts for nothing in ma family. Everything I say seems to be treated like a punchline to a joke.

Bleh

Ugh, woke up at 4 am again with the same massive headache I had yesterday. My head is throbbing. I don't want to wake up this early, I want my awful days to seem SHORTER, not longer, and this headache certainly isn't helping make me feel any better.