How are you feeling?

Srijita52

A lot better than when I woke up. I originally woke up around 9am, but laid in bed for an hour because I've been feeling pretty depressed and unmotivated. Not only did Saturday take more of a toll on me than I thought, but school starts in a week and I've been feeling really anxious and depressed about it.

Anyway, my friend and my brother just came back from camping early since my brother had to work. So we get to spend the day together at the mall to finish up school shopping. :D
I'm glad your feeling better now Phoenixx and good luck with school!

Srijita52

Just woke up from a night of the worst dreams ever, and I feel horrible. People always say, "It's just a dream," but it's not at all. All the hatred that I imagine others have for me was acted out in my dream as real as could be. It wasn't real, but the effects of seeing it happen are still very real. All my self-doubt is weighing very heavily on me right now.

I'm sorry, hang in there Marie, I hope you feel better soon.

Just woke up from a night of the worst dreams ever, and I feel horrible. People always say, "It's just a dream," but it's not at all. All the hatred that I imagine others have for me was acted out in my dream as real as could be. It wasn't real, but the effects of seeing it happen are still very real. All my self-doubt is weighing very heavily on me right now.

Eee, I hate those dreams. It can take a while for the residual feeling to wear off. I don't often get ones like that but the few I have were not fun. I hope you feel better soon.

JuiceB

Depressed. Lonely. Feeling empty. Its always much worse when I'm at home all alone with too much time to think to myself. I need to find something to keep my mind busy.

Labyrinthine

Kind of awful. And fat. I wish my anorexia would kick in, so I could lose a few pounds.
I'm wondering if the reason I feel so awful is because I've been so bad about taking my anti-seizure meds (for migraines) for about a month. It seems I get rather grouchy when I start having my symptoms.

GraybeardGhost

Trepidatious. I have to go to the clinic this morning to see about getting this damn fish bone out of my larynx. They're going to tell me terrifying things about sedation and hospital gowns and such—things that really scare the hell out of me. If I don't go, my sister is liable to reach down my throat and yank it out herself, or rip my head off and take it out that way. She's feisty like that. Either way, I'm f***ed. By a fish. Happy Tuesday, everybody.

Starry

^ Oh dear! Sounds terrible! So glad I'm not in your place.. I hope everything goes well and it's not too bad!