How are you feeling?

DeadmanWalking

I am opinionated, I get upset easily and I talk too much. I am afraid that aspect of my personality might bother anyone.

Well, from an outsider's opinion, I wouldn't say you're bad. I haven't seen you get upset over something that didn't deserve it. And, as long as you're not forcing your opinions on to others, I don't see anything wrong with you being opinionated. We're all free to have our opinion.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Well, from an outsider's opinion, I wouldn't say you're bad. I haven't seen you get upset over something that didn't deserve it. And, as long as you're not forcing your opinions on to others, I don't see anything wrong with you being opinionated. We're all free to have our opinion.

Phew...

I'd never force anyone to think how I think, you can't change people's mentality.

Phoenixx

I took an hour nap and now that I'm up, I feel so depressed, almost like I want to burst into tears. I don't even know why. :confused: Maybe it's because I'm still tired, I don't know.

I know this weather is not doing my mood any good. Ugh, I can't stand this heat.

DeadmanWalking

I took an hour nap and now that I'm up, I feel so depressed, almost like I want to burst into tears. I don't even know why. :confused: Maybe it's because I'm still tired, I don't know.

I know this weather is not doing my mood any good. Ugh, I can't stand this heat.

Well, Phoenixx, perhaps talking to someone about it might help. Or listening to some of your favorite music. Just something that'll take your mind off of it. Your mood and weather alike. Maybe invest in a fan(s).

SacredClown

Sunday morning, I wake up too early, like an anxiety alarm clock or a car alarm going off. a jolt and the thought: oh crap! I'm awake. :eek:

i am still fretting about the gig on tues which makes no sense to fret about: a shyte pub in run down part of London, 12 other comedians, mostly new acts and not very good, whereas i have been doing this for 8 years and have the benefit of knowing I can storm this but even so i sit here in near physical pain and churning stomach with a fantasy of what can go wrong! Time slows down to a near crawl.
:confused:
most of my colleagues are in edinburgh at the Fringe festival vying for the #1 spot of new act of the year in the hope of being the next top TV comedian, and reading their vain bragging about how successful their shows are on facecrook status fills me with resentment, rage and sadness. and in my anxiousness i am certain they feel the same about me, even though the truth is (as some aquaintences keep telling me) "they aren't even thinking about you, only themselves"
::eek::
it doesnt make the pain and anxiety any less.

thanks for letting me vent.

Silatuyok

I just want to cry. I feel like my soul has been stretched beyond its limits and has lost its elasticity. There is so much hatred, self-righteousness and lack of will to understand among everyone these days. Even friends and family members are at odds about how they think things are and how they should be. Everywhere I turn it's one person butting heads with another person, and no one willing to give an inch. None of us really knows anything in this f*cked up world, and yet we will fight tooth and nail to the bitter end to try to beat it into another person's head that we are right and they are wrong.

I feel like my soul needs a vacation, or at least a good massage. I'm done with having opinions about anything. I just don't care anymore.

SacredClown

I just want to cry. I feel like my soul has been stretched beyond its limits and has lost its elasticity. There is so much hatred, self-righteousness and lack of will to understand among everyone these days. Even friends and family members are at odds about how they think things are and how they should be. Everywhere I turn it's one person butting heads with another person, and no one willing to give an inch. None of us really knows anything in this f*cked up world, and yet we will fight tooth and nail to the bitter end to try to beat it into another person's head that we are right and they are wrong.

I feel like my soul needs a vacation, or at least a good massage. I'm done with having opinions about anything. I just don't care anymore.

I feel the same as you do, Marie. So fed up with the selfishness of the world (like when people block lanes and don't let you merge in traffic for example) and the idea that "only the strongest deserve consideration", sad the world is losing its sense of goodness and now embracing cruelty as "interesting".

but try to hang in there. We're all in this together one loving soul at a time.

MrJones

I agree with what you said, so I will give you what you wanted
*massages soul*

KiaKaha

Banned

Marie,

I know what you are feeling. Your feelings, beliefs and thoughts are your own which makes them valid and important - although it is nice from time to time to have someone else understand where you are coming from and to support you to help reaffirm who you are - to normalize so to speak.

Yes - people always butt heads - people don't move from their position - we all like to think we know best, and that our judgement is the most sound. Everyone deserves some degree of respect - particularly when there are differences in opinion.

Sometimes I think a lot of the problems in the world are self perpetuating. It is all a game. We stand our ground because if we dont people wont take you seriously. Hell is other people.

However the last thing I - or I am sure anyone wants is to make you feel that you are alone, that your thoughts do not matter or that the positions you take and how you deal with life are flawed or incorrect. Everybody has worth and everyones values have some merit.

I dont mean to upset people and I am sorry if I have with you - your soul does need a pick me up - you need some tenderness. The last thing I want - is to make anyone feel bad about themselves.

Invisibleman

I feel extremely alone. Ive resorted back to my hermit ways. My record for staying inside was 15 days, posted about that a while ago. Im now on day 9 again.

Even when I do go outside I dont make contact with anybody, its been almost a month since ive talked to somebody other than my parents. Everytime the phone rings deep down I hope its somehow for me, when I go on facebook I hope to see my inbox red containing a message,its truly pathetic.

Now im going to be truly alone, my parents are going away for the next week.

JuiceB

I woke up early this morning feeling alone and miserable. Something needs to change in my life but I have difficulties figuring out what. I started working out again to try and get myself in shape even though somedays I lack the motivation I need to really push myself.

@InvisibleMan - I know how you feel. If it wasn't for my job I'd be locked in the house for days before venturing outside. And most of the people I work with are ignorant beyond belief. I still feel alone even in the middle of it all.

Starry

Very good! Britain are doing wonderfully in the Olympics and I've just enjoyed a fabulous gold medal match in the men's singles tennis between Roger Federer and Andy Murray... Another gold for Britain from Andy. ^_^ (Though I do feel a little sorry for Roger, since he is my favourite player...)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Very good! Britain are doing wonderfully in the Olympics and I've just enjoyed a fabulous gold medal match in the men's singles tennis between Roger Federer and Andy Murray... Another gold for Britain from Andy. ^_^ (Though I do feel a little sorry for Roger, since he is my favourite player...)

Aye, Team GB are doing very well. 3rd in medals table, I believe? Though, I've not been following it much - mainly switch between the live coverage on BBC 1 and BBC Three on Freeview. Since Sky Digital have went a overboard in their Olympics coverage - 24 seperate channels to choose from. Seems a bit much too me...

shakethelight

Just terrible. I woke up to the sound of my mom sobbing because my "dad" slapped her across the face. Hes emotionally absuive but hes never hit her before. im just glad I have therapy tomorrow.

DeadmanWalking

Just terrible. I woke up to the sound of my mom sobbing because my "dad" slapped her across the face. Hes emotionally absuive but hes never hit her before. im just glad I have therapy tomorrow.

Maybe you should recommend therapy for your mom as well. And the both of you should probably get away from him as well. You two don't deserve to go through this. Talk to your therapist about it, okay?

Starry

Aye, Team GB are doing very well. 3rd in medals table, I believe? Though, I've not been following it much - mainly switch between the live coverage on BBC 1 and BBC Three on Freeview. Since Sky Digital have went a overboard in their Olympics coverage - 24 seperate channels to choose from. Seems a bit much too me...

Yep, third at the moment! ^_^

24 channels? o_O That is a bit overboard... Although, I suppose it allows people to pick which events they want to watch, rather than being stuck with events they're not particularly interested in...

shakethelight

Maybe you should recommend therapy for your mom as well. And the both of you should probably get away from him as well. You two don't deserve to go through this. Talk to your therapist about it, okay?

I try to tell we she should. I feel like I am the only normal one in this house and thats saying something. I dont care what he does to me but my mom is off limits. yah i'll be telling my therapist about it for sure. thanks for advice.