How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Yep, third at the moment! ^_^

24 channels? o_O That is a bit overboard... Although, I suppose it allows people to pick which events they want to watch, rather than being stuck with events they're not particularly interested in...

Yeah, I guess it does. And there's all day 9am - 11pm Olympics live coverage on BBC Three. Which isn't bad, actually.

Starry

^ Indeed...

I'm feeling negative at the moment... I felt anxious for no apparent reason whilst I was cooking dinner. I hate it when I'm like that. :/

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
^ Indeed...

I'm feeling negative at the moment... I felt anxious for no apparent reason whilst I was cooking dinner. I hate it when I'm like that. :/

Yeah, I know that feeling, Starry. I get like that after I've been doing something creative - drawing for a moment or playing guitar for 2 hours. I'm nervous at prospect o' posting ma voice here this week. :eek: Like really nervous... and I don't know why? Could it be a fear of judgement because o' the Scottish accent?! :confused:

Nathália

Sick in the stomach and with massive allergies. I can't stop sneezing.

You poor thing. Allergies are terrible. I hope they go away. Have you tire anything for it?

not severe depressed, but very worried and not very good. nothing new.

Aw, that is sucky. Are you alright?

Just terrible. I woke up to the sound of my mom sobbing because my "dad" slapped her across the face. Hes emotionally absuive but hes never hit her before. im just glad I have therapy tomorrow.

::(: So sorry to hear about that.

Really lonely & depressed atm ...

I know, sorry. Do you ever do anything to try to defeat those things?

I'm so tired and lazy. I need a break, but I have to keep fighting. Day in and day out, it is never ending, but I guess that is just life right? *sigh*

KiaKaha

Banned
Like an idiot.

From something outside of the forum.

Man - why does doing stupid stuff seem so smart as you are doing them.

KiaKaha

Banned
Kind of realizing....

That I have nothing to offer that anybody wants.
Despite trying my hardest to be a good person.

Blah blah blah.

Lonely. I want someone to talk to.

Last edited:

SacredClown

Monday morning.
Feeling extremely nervous and fretting about tomorrow night. Shaking and sweating...

I slept okay, had a fantastic dream where i was in an Amsterdam coffeeshop and they gave me some jelly beans that get you stoned! Then I woke up. Shock at the realisation i am here and not there.

I don't understand how it is i can be this nervous about something so routine?? It's like when you get a summons to go to court or having to go to the dentist.

I know it's to do with the fear and expectation of what can go wrong over what actually does go wrong..and the act of constantly thinking about it.
still, i'm a nervous wreck.

Have a stress-free day today, my friends.

Starry

Kind of realizing....

Blah blah blah.

Kia, even if most people fail to appreciate you, there are people in this world who definitely will! The world's a mess, most people are useless. Don't be disheartened because you have yet to find the people who will appreciate you more than anything!

-----------

I'm feeling tired and exhausted... I hate it when I have dreams which make me feel more tired than when i went to sleep... Consequently, I'm feeling a little negative, but I'm sure it will wear off...

Nathália

Kia, even if most people fail to appreciate you, there are people in this world who definitely will! The world's a mess, most people are useless. Don't be disheartened because you have yet to find the people who will appreciate you more than anything!

-----------

I'm feeling tired and exhausted... I hate it when I have dreams which make me feel more tired than when i went to sleep... Consequently, I'm feeling a little negative, but I'm sure it will wear off...

Sweet dreams Starry.

Kind of realizing....

Blah blah blah.

-_- ( low pitch disapproving sound)

You're one the sweetest people I've ever ran into. You're caring and maybe if people knew how much you were, they would know what they've missed. I'm guessing that they don't really know. I'm sorry. Just try to shake things off and keep going.

Monday morning.
Feeling extremely nervous and fretting about tomorrow night. Shaking and sweating...

I slept okay, had a fantastic dream where i was in an Amsterdam coffeeshop and they gave me some jelly beans that get you stoned! Then I woke up. Shock at the realisation i am here and not there.

I don't understand how it is i can be this nervous about something so routine?? It's like when you get a summons to go to court or having to go to the dentist.

I know it's to do with the fear and expectation of what can go wrong over what actually does go wrong..and the act of constantly thinking about it.
still, i'm a nervous wreck.

Have a stress-free day today, my friends.

Glad you had fun. Sorry, I hope tomorrow goes well and you have a stress free day as well.

Srijita52

-_- ( low pitch disapproving sound)

You're one the sweetest people I've ever ran into. You're caring and maybe if people knew how much you were, they would know what they've missed.
I couldn't agree more with both of these. You're awesome Kia, you really are. I hope you feel better soon. :)