How are you feeling?

shakethelight

Not doing so good today after being verbally and savagely assaulted publically on Facebook yesterday by an ex i havent seen for 17 years. The only positive thing to come out of it is I am positive she is a psychopath and to have got involved with her was a huge mistake!

the bad part is the experience makes me want to give up and not try to succeed in anything anymore.

Report her! I don't know if that does anything? but maybe if she gets reported enough she'll lose access to her account. I am sorry she is so insecure she has to bully you to feel better about her life. How old is she anyway? Can't you file some type of cyberbullying harrassment charge?

Don't give someone like that power over you. You should never give up because of anyyything she says. She is a bully & needs serious mental help. I hope things get better.

SacredClown

Report her! I don't know if that does anything? but maybe if she gets reported enough she'll lose access to her account. I am sorry she is so insecure she has to bully you to feel better about her life. How old is she anyway? Can't you file some type of cyberbullying harrassment charge?

Don't give someone like that power over you. You should never give up because of anyyything she says. She is a bully & needs serious mental help. I hope things get better.

Thank you for your kind reply. Way back when in the 90s when we were together we fought most of the time inbetween make up sex. I moved away to another country and now 18 years later she found me on Facebook. In that time she became a born-again christian fundamental radical

so yesterday on Facebook someone shared a joke about the gay/restaurant situation in california and someone else wrote a joke about the bible being all made up...
...well, she went completely berzerk! :mad: I didn't mind the bible quoting hysteria but she went on to attack me personally calling out personal problems and such.

it is my social phobea worst nightmare become real. i'm sure i deleted it and blocked her before anyone could see it, but the stupid facebook tends to send deleted posts to peoples' emails so at least 6 people saw it and now i am still freaking out. this could damage my career as i work in the entertainment industry.
so all i can do is wait for it to pass and come here to rant.

I am very grateful for this forum and to find that i am not alone with this social anxiety. It isn't easy to live with.

shakethelight

I detest Facebook for this very reason. People love to create unnecessary drama on fb. They think that things aren’t as bad if they are said online, cause it isn’t as "real"as face to face. It seems more & more people just say things without thinking of how it can hurt other people physically & mentally.

I am glad you blocked her. She seems unstable & mean. I wouldn't worry about anything she said. Whoever did see if probably thought she was nuts anway. Personally speaking I never buy into the fb drama/rumors. People just like to talk.

This will pass though & you will be stronger because of it! I had something like this happen a couple of times. Exs posting my personal issues on facebook out of spite. It really does hurt but it will blow over. Just ignore her & if she tries to contact you, Id go to the police.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
so yesterday on Facebook someone shared a joke about the gay/restaurant situation in california and someone else wrote a joke about the bible being all made up...
...well, she went completely berzerk! :mad: I didn't mind the bible quoting hysteria but she went on to attack me personally calling out personal problems and such.

What a stupid f**kin' bitch! :mad: Sorry, SacredClown. I'm not really a fan of social networking sites because it mostly fully of stupid, ignorant eeejits. Or, at least, seem to be. Didn't mean to generalise, there. But I'd imagine the woman who went berzerk at you on Facbook has the IQ of a deck chair - sorry, if that sounds a bit too harsh! But the Scots tend to be like that, dark, wicked - literally wicked - sense of humour and all! Given that an insult can also be a term of endearment in Scotland. :D

SacredClown

What a stupid f**kin' bitch! :mad: Sorry, SacredClown. I'm not really a fan of social networking sites because it mostly fully of stupid, ignorant eeejits. Or, at least, seem to be. Didn't mean to generalise, there. But I'd imagine the woman who went berzerk at you on Facbook has the IQ of a deck chair - sorry, if that sounds a bit too harsh! But the Scots tend to be like that, dark, wicked - literally wicked - sense of humour and all! Given that an insult can also be a term of endearment in Scotland. :D

Thanks, mate. You are so right about Facecrook. I had a feeling she was off her nut way back when we first met but i ignored my instinct. Then she friended me and i knew it was a mistake but same thing.

The line "IQ of a deck chair" had me laughing. I needed that. Cheers!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Thanks, mate. You are so right about Facecrook. I had a feeling she was off her nut way back when we first met but i ignored my instinct. Then she friended me and i knew it was a mistake but same thing.

The line "IQ of a deck chair" had me laughing. I needed that. Cheers!

I could've emphasised the insult more by prefixing with the word "f*ckin'" . You know because the word "f**k" is like a comma to Scottish people. (And I'm gonnae be posting ma voice on here soon... :eek: I'd better tone doon ma Scottish accent, nah, f**k it! See what I did there? An genious use of irony!)
Get it up ye!
::p: Anyway, good to know that wee off-the-cuff one-liner/insult made you laugh - too the point of hysterics I hope? Can't bet the Scottish sense of humour, eh? ::p: What were you complain' about again, anyway? Something on Facebook, if I recall... was it? Naw! I'm just jokin' around now. :D

Aw (All) the best, mate.

Starry

Unhappy... I managed to have a panic attack during the daily walk today. *Sigh*

On the plus side, I found a way to get the latest game my husband and I are playing to work. It kept crashing, but it seems to be fine since I turned the graphics acceleration down...

Gaucho

im scared of being asexual, because i don't find people attractive, or liking someones personality, falling in love etc. i don't know that feeling. i can find women good looking, but not attractive at the same time. very weird.

lilmutegirl

I feel like crying. My ex's mom was pretty intrusive when I dropped my son off at her house this morning. I don't volunteer a lot of information, so she pries, which I hate. I wish she'd just leave me alone. I would probably have been less polite if her sister weren't there visiting from another state.

cowboyup

Quite good today
knock on wood, fingers crossed....
a little anxious about tonight...first time out of the house in 3 days

However, a week ago: there I was, pumping gas, wearing no makeup, unkempt yucky hair blowing wildly in the wind, wearing dorky t-shirt and capris...and this guy shouts, "Miss"...I turned, thinking who's he calling...well I look around and I am the only 'miss' in the parking lot. At this point I see some guy in a convertible, shouting, Yes, miss, -- "I just wanted to stop and say how beautiful you are"...IN A BRITISH ACCENT.

I was stunned to say the least, but managed to smile and say thank you. and that was it...but that made my day until my little mind wandered off into the unknown, thinking, hey, was that some kind of college prank or something? I finally made peace with the compliment and went about my way. In the end, it made me feel good that 1) he called me Miss and 2) I was paid a compliment

Phoenixx

I'm a little giddy, but trying not to let it get out of hand. I called Barnes and Noble back today and asked the manager where they were with the hiring process. I assumed that since they never called me, I was passed over. He remembered who I was and reiterated that my interview had went well. The problem is that some of the college kids they had been expecting to leave are still hanging around. He was able to hire two people this week, so I wasn't at the very top of his list. But he said that not this week, but next week they were hoping to hire more people and that I can call and check in whenever. I know that this isn't a yes, but it's better than the absolute no I was expecting.
^ Oh good luck! I really hope you get that job. :)

I'm so exhausted. Thank god the busy part of my weekend is over. *crashes*

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Insecure. Very insecure.

Do I annoy you guys? Please tell me the truth... If you need to PM me to be more direct, please do so (just don't insult me, obviously).

I am feeling really anxious about that, I need to talk to someone.

Rembrandt Broam

Insecure. Very insecure.

Do I annoy you guys? Please tell me the truth... If you need to PM me to be more direct, please do so (just don't insult me, obviously).

I am feeling really anxious about that, I need to talk to someone.

You certainly don't annoy me, and I can't see how you could possibly annoy anyone else here. I'm curious as to why you'd think you would?