How are you feeling?

MikeyC

Is it abnormal not to give a f*ck about your ex's new love life? We went apart as friends and kept mailing yet she keeps talking about it, I REALLY DON'T care how much fun you have with someone else...

I feel like a monster now for saying that, yet it is how I feel !
You're not a monster, and it sounds like she's rubbing salt in your wounds. You could tell her you're not comfortable with her telling you all the fun they're having.

"depressions gotta holda me, depression! Gotta break free! Depressions gotta holda me! Depression! Is gonna kill me!!" - Black Flag
I'm sorry, Drummer. ::(: Hang in there, my friend.

I just got back from the therapist. I wasn't going to go because I didn't really have anything to talk about. But it turns out that I did: my lack of motivation. So now I feel like I've got some steam going ahead in the job search. I also bought my sister a small graduation gift. They were only candles, but she's been obsessed with candles lately and it felt good to get her something because I am freaking proud of her! We decided not to get my mom anything for Mother's Day just yet. We figure my sister graduating and me getting better are two of the best gifts she could have hoped for.
I'm sure your mother would be proud of both of you. :)

MsBuzzkillington

Is it abnormal not to give a f*ck about your ex's new love life? We went apart as friends and kept mailing yet she keeps talking about it, I REALLY DON'T care how much fun you have with someone else...

Tell your ex to bugger off. She is being extremely rude by talking about her love life to you. Tell her that you don't want to hear about it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with drawing that line if it makes you upset/annoyed/uncomfortable. You have to look out for you and that isn't selfish.

Srijita52

You're not a monster and its absolutely normal as well. Tell her you feel uncomfortable talking about her love life.
"depressions gotta holda me, depression! Gotta break free! Depressions gotta holda me! Depression! Is gonna kill me!!" - Black Flag
Hang in there Drummer.
I just got back from the therapist. I wasn't going to go because I didn't really have anything to talk about. But it turns out that I did: my lack of motivation. So now I feel like I've got some steam going ahead in the job search. I also bought my sister a small graduation gift. They were only candles, but she's been obsessed with candles lately and it felt good to get her something because I am freaking proud of her! We decided not to get my mom anything for Mother's Day just yet. We figure my sister graduating and me getting better are two of the best gifts she could have hoped for.
I couldn't agree more, I'm sure you mom's very proud of you both.

Aw, thanks, I'd appreciate that. Would it be possible to message you privately later?

Sure, why not :) it's always open for anyone to talk :)

I'm feeling quite good, I have a day off from college/internship. I feel good that I could sleep a little longer and that I feel more relaxed. I will go to therapy though, I will talk some nice things out. :)

Darkness_'82

I've got a doctors appointment tomorrow morning. So I'm a bit stressed about that. I hate sitting in the waiting room with other people. *shudders*

Feeling_Nothing

Your feelings are prefectly natural. It hurts, doesn't it? I don't think she appreciates the position you are in. I hope you can come to an understanding with her and remain friends.

You're not a monster, and it sounds like she's rubbing salt in your wounds. You could tell her you're not comfortable with her telling you all the fun they're having.

Tell your ex to bugger off. She is being extremely rude by talking about her love life to you. Tell her that you don't want to hear about it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with drawing that line if it makes you upset/annoyed/uncomfortable. You have to look out for you and that isn't selfish.

You're not a monster and its absolutely normal as well. Tell her you feel uncomfortable talking about her love life.

Thanks guys, really appreciate it. I think I'm going to write her an e-mail explaining it, if she gets mad or just doesn't understand it then so be it. I feel like all I do is support her yet asking something in return seems hard.

Kiwong

Today I felt a bit like Kevin Spacey in American Beauty, I lived a bit dangerously, got a bit adversarial with those that piss me orf.

* spoiler*

No one has shot me in the back of the head yet in a jealous rage.

Ah, my last time seeing my regular dentist. I have two more fillings and then I'm done with him. Off to the big honchos to get my wisdom teeth pulled. I'm excited for the drilling to stop. My teeth feel weird and are sensitive to hot/cold. I am the poster child for idiocy. If you have dental insurance, go to the dentist! Don't wait 10 years until you don't and have to pay out your ass! :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ugh! Got to fake a smile and keep the peace today, with it being the birthday of my oldest sister's boyfriend. I still don't see why I had to send him a card? I don't even know the guy that well. Couldn't my mum just have got a card and wrote it from the both of us? It'd have saved time and paper.

Sorry, if that sounds a bit mean.