How are you feeling?

Srijita52

I tried talking about my dad with her, without arguing for once. I just asked my mum why my dad was always so awkward around me, everytime he'd visit? I mean, we never really talked much. I said I felt like there was a distance between us and that he didn't accept me and she said, pretty matter of fact: "That's because he didn't. He couldn't cope with the fact you have a physical disability. He was in denial about it". The coversation pretty much stopped at that. I didn't want to push the issue of my father's absence because I knew we were going to argue about it.
Wow that's so harsh. I'm really sorry.

dyingtolive

Kia, sorry to hear you're not doing well.. I have been in a rut for a long 10 months as well.. and i hope in your own time you are back again. I think its ok not to force yourself to be happy if you're not.

dyingtolive

@ Graem,

sorry to hear about things. I hope u dont mind me asking but what is your disability? You dont need to answer if its personal.

I think i do not appreciate my dad's attention but I think that he appreciates me. And i realize now that its not that way for everyone... And im lucky for what i got, just to see my father and him being glad to see me...

I hope you feel better and it therapy helps. all the best.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
@ Graem,

sorry to hear about things. I hope u dont mind me asking but what is your disability? You dont need to answer if its personal.

I think i do not appreciate my dad's attention but I think that he appreciates me. And i realize now that its not that way for everyone... And im lucky for what i got, just to see my father and him being glad to see me...

I hope you feel better and it therapy helps. all the best.

No, I don't mind you asking at all. I was born with cerebral palsy.

Pretty depressed. Feeling more and more worthless as each day passes. Crying.

Same here. I hope you feel better soon... (such pat words but I have nothing better...).

To make matters worse all the insults about my depression and personality keep ringing in my head. I don't want to think about them but they keep coming back to remind me. Why can't I just have some peace? What exactly did I do to those people to have them be so vicious? I don't get it.

And now off to work. I feel like my insides are being crushed and slowly drained, like... an olive...?

Srijita52

Same here. I hope you feel better soon... (such pat words but I have nothing better...).

To make matters worse all the insults about my depression and personality keep ringing in my head. I don't want to think about them but they keep coming back to remind me. Why can't I just have some peace? What exactly did I do to those people to have them be so vicious? I don't get it.

And now off to work. I feel like my insides are being crushed and slowly drained, like... an olive...?
I'm so sorry you're going through all these. I wish I could say or do something to make you feel better. Hang in there.

Phoenixx

Aw, I'm so sorry with how some of you have been feeling lately. ::(: Sure, I haven't been feeling the best myself, but I'm better now than I was a couple days ago. Hugs to you all. I hope you all start to feel better soon.

AsTimeBurns

I've just read the saddest news article ever.
Warning: Not an easy read.
::(:

My cat died on Christmas eve 2 years ago (seems much less), i still miss her a lot. Ever since all my problems started around 16/17/18 onwards on to university, I could always come home and she would be there to just stroke and cuddle, as I didn't really have any friends so she was a real comfort. ::(:

lilmutegirl

Very stressed and anxious. Everything is bothering me today, and I don't feel like I have time to deal with all that I need to, especially since soon I'll be picking my son up from school then going to work. I know I'll feel better later this week, but today and tomorrow will probably be very stressful since I won't be able to do the things I feel I need to.

MrJones

I am depressed. Leaving my apartment.

Could I sell anything that I wanted to? No. Well, I sold my printer, which is great. I sold something. No one bought my chairs. No one bought my coffee table or tv. No one bought my bike. No one bought my microwave.

I want to cry.

I don't know what I am going to do with my bike. Or the microwave. The other things I can deal with donating. But not the bike or the microwave. I really want to cry. It all just failed.
Sorry things didn't go as you expected to ::(:
I hope you can still make it without the money from the other things you needed to sell. If you want to talk, you can always send me a PM.
losing myself again
I'm really sorry phocas.
I don't know if that has the same meaning as the one I have in mind, but if it does I'm feeling the same...
Same as for Buzzy, if you need to talk just send me a PM buddy.

MikeyC

Aw, I'm so sorry with how some of you have been feeling lately. ::(: Sure, I haven't been feeling the best myself, but I'm better now than I was a couple days ago. Hugs to you all. I hope you all start to feel better soon.
Yeah, totally. :/ If anyone needs to chat I have an available inbox, including you, Phoenixx.

Feeling_Nothing

Is it abnormal not to give a f*ck about your ex's new love life? We went apart as friends and kept mailing yet she keeps talking about it, I REALLY DON'T care how much fun you have with someone else...

I feel like a monster now for saying that, yet it is how I feel !

Kiwong

Through running I have discovered happiness and escaped into a better world on the rare occasion.

It makes me realise more how where I work and live is a kind of purgatory. I would like to escape this permanently but I don't know how.

SilentBird

Is it abnormal not to give a f*ck about your ex's new love life? We went apart as friends and kept mailing yet she keeps talking about it, I REALLY DON'T care how much fun you have with someone else...

I feel like a monster now for saying that, yet it is how I feel !

Your feelings are prefectly natural. It hurts, doesn't it? I don't think she appreciates the position you are in. I hope you can come to an understanding with her and remain friends.

P+G

Annoyed. :mad: The people in the room above me are so noisey. It's a tiny room, how can you be making so much noise in there? Are you jumping, dancing, hopping about? Argh!

I wish I had a broom.

Last edited:
I just got back from the therapist. I wasn't going to go because I didn't really have anything to talk about. But it turns out that I did: my lack of motivation. So now I feel like I've got some steam going ahead in the job search. I also bought my sister a small graduation gift. They were only candles, but she's been obsessed with candles lately and it felt good to get her something because I am freaking proud of her! We decided not to get my mom anything for Mother's Day just yet. We figure my sister graduating and me getting better are two of the best gifts she could have hoped for.