How are you feeling?

Srijita52

Ugh! Got to fake a smile and keep the peace today, with it being the birthday of my oldest sister's boyfriend. I still don't see why I had to send him a card? I don't even know the guy that well. Couldn't my mum just have got a card and wrote it from the both of us? It'd have saved time and paper.

Sorry, if that sounds a bit mean.
It doesn't sound mean, you're actually right. You're mom buying a card an writting it for both of you would be enough.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
It doesn't sound mean, you're actually right. You're mom buying a card an writting it for both of you would be enough.

I know. But my mum just dismissed the idea. "Just write the card, and keep the peace". Why? My older sister (the middle sibling) didn't want to sent a card, either. But, in the end, gave in too because our oldest sister wouldn't have been happy if we did otherwise, and probably not talk to us for a while.

Though, I really wish my oldest sister would stop mentioning her boyfriend's opinion or something he likes (be it a book, movie, or some musician or band) everytime we have a conversation ("Oh, he's thinks this... Or He likes that"). So what? Just because we have alot in common doesn't mean I will, or have to, like the guy. And I've made no secret about the fact that I find my oldest sister's boyfriend to be rather smug, condescending and full of himself. But if I told her that, she'd definitely not talk to me for awhile.

Sorry, I'm just rambling on now... Anyway, you get my point.

Srijita52

I know. But my mum just dismissed the idea. "Just write the card, and keep the peace". Why? My older sister (the middle sibling) didn't want to sent a card, either. But, in the end, gave in too because our oldest sister wouldn't have been happy if we did otherwise, and probably not talk to us for a while.

Though, I really wish my oldest sister would stop mentioning her boyfriend's opinion or something he likes (be it a book, movie, or some musician or band) everytime we have a conversation ("Oh, he's thinks this... Or He likes that"). So what? Just because we have alot in common doesn't mean I will, or have to, like the guy. And I've made no secret about the fact that I find my oldest sister's boyfriend to be rather smug, condescending and full of himself. But if I told her that, she'd definitely not talk to me for awhile.

Sorry, I'm just rambling on now... Anyway, you get my point.
Yeah, I understand. Its really weird of her though.
Ahhhhh I really really hope I can go home tomorrow!!! Just being home will make me feel soooo much better
I hope you can.

N0D

Banned
I feel like I'm slipping into a depressive state again...
in the words of...some people, pull out before you get stuck with that state for life! You're one of the least ****y people around and therefore deserve nothing but wicked smiles :D (I consider all people ****y, so being least ****y is intended as a compliment).

As for myself I'm feeling pretty horrible about my life and circumstances thus far with little to no hope for improvement, however at this exact moment I feel alright. Not sure if it's good or bad that I'm alright with the fact that I find myself a complete failure of a human being. :cool:

WeirdyMcGee

like ****.
It'll take some extra effort to not break the promise I made to my therapist... and I don't think I have the energy to make any effort.

lonely_drummer

Hey mikey! I hope u can slip outta this depressive state just as quickly as u slipped in. Need someone to chat with? My inbox is always open, especially for you brother!

MrJones

like ****.
It'll take some extra effort to not break the promise I made to my therapist... and I don't think I have the energy to make any effort.
I'm sorry Weirdy ::(:
Can I ask what was the promise?

Anyway, I'm sure you will take the right decision, I believe in you.

Silatuyok

I'm mentally exhausted. I'm trying so hard to be open and friendly at my new job; to make friends with the people I work with. It's unnatural for me, because my default mode is to work quietly by myself, and I'm happy there. But I don't want to become a ghost like I was at my old job, so I have to keep working to keep the conversations flowing, or at least follow what people are talking to me about...it's hard.

MikeyC

in the words of...some people, pull out before you get stuck with that state for life! You're one of the least ****y people around and therefore deserve nothing but wicked smiles :D (I consider all people ****y, so being least ****y is intended as a compliment).
Hang in there Mikey..
Hey mikey! I hope u can slip outta this depressive state just as quickly as u slipped in. Need someone to chat with? My inbox is always open, especially for you brother!
Thanks, everyone. I am currently chatting with someone and it's making it go away. I'm going to try and do what I want today to stem the flow. I'm thinking a big burger for lunch, chocolate something for lunch-dessert, and going to a gig tonight!

MikeyC

As for myself I'm feeling pretty horrible about my life and circumstances thus far with little to no hope for improvement, however at this exact moment I feel alright. Not sure if it's good or bad that I'm alright with the fact that I find myself a complete failure of a human being. :cool:
Why do you consider yourself a "complete failure of a human being"?

like ****.
Hang in there, Weirdy. You can chat to me if you need an ear.

I'm mentally exhausted. I'm trying so hard to be open and friendly at my new job; to make friends with the people I work with. It's unnatural for me, because my default mode is to work quietly by myself, and I'm happy there. But I don't want to become a ghost like I was at my old job, so I have to keep working to keep the conversations flowing, or at least follow what people are talking to me about...it's hard.
You're doing really well. If you don't want to be a ghost like at your last job, then you're doing the right thing. Hang in there, Marie. :)

Tired, but in a good way. Just keeping my mind off... certain things. It seems to be working to help me feel normal. For now.

Phoenixx

My day started out pretty bad actually, but I'm feeling great now. :) I saw my guy friend today and finally got to have a good talk with him after not seeing or talking to him for a good month or so since I got so busy with school. Then after I came home I went to pick up flowers that my mom ordered from my high school (she orders them from the yearbook club there every year). I only really went to see my yearbook advisor. I love her to death, she's such an amazing woman. Sadly I didn't get to say much other than "Hi, how are you?" She managed to say I looked great today, which made me happy since the last few days I've been feeling pretty awful. :) Then on Saturday an acquaintance of mine has to go for testing at my college since he's going there in the fall, so he asked if I could show him around and I agreed to do it. Also on Saturday I finally get to see a couple friends I haven't seen in months. Also, my last final is tomorrow and it'll be a breeze. Then I'm out for a good 4 months! :D

Phoenixx

Ah, my last time seeing my regular dentist. I have two more fillings and then I'm done with him. Off to the big honchos to get my wisdom teeth pulled. I'm excited for the drilling to stop. My teeth feel weird and are sensitive to hot/cold. I am the poster child for idiocy. If you have dental insurance, go to the dentist! Don't wait 10 years until you don't and have to pay out your ass! :)
^ Good luck with those wisdom teeth! Hopefully they don't have to cut through the gum and give you stitches like they did with me. :S Also, tylenol with codene is your best friend after the procedure! At least that's what I took for about a week after mine. It actually made me feel like a zombie, but at least I wasn't in pain.