How are you feeling?

My day started out pretty bad actually, but I'm feeling great now. :) I saw my guy friend today and finally got to have a good talk with him after not seeing or talking to him for a good month or so since I got so busy with school. Then after I came home I went to pick up flowers that my mom ordered from my high school (she orders them from the yearbook club there every year). I only really went to see my yearbook advisor. I love her to death, she's such an amazing woman. Sadly I didn't get to say much other than "Hi, how are you?" She managed to say I looked great today, which made me happy since the last few days I've been feeling pretty awful. :) Then on Saturday an acquaintance of mine has to go for testing at my college since he's going there in the fall, so he asked if I could show him around and I agreed to do it. Also on Saturday I finally get to see a couple friends I haven't seen in months. Also, my last final is tomorrow and it'll be a breeze. Then I'm out for a good 4 months! :D

Wow, your life sounds amazing right now, I'm jealous ::p:

Haha no but really that's awesome, I hope you continue to have such great days : )

Phoenixx

Wow, your life sounds amazing right now, I'm jealous ::p:

Haha no but really that's awesome, I hope you continue to have such great days : )
^ Haha thanks, I hope so too. Really my life isn't so awesome at the moment. This is actually the first good day I've had in a couple weeks. Even before then, it was months of no great days. Great, happy days aren't common for me, but when I get them, I fully appreciate every second.

I hope things start looking up for you soon, Lyra. :)

MikeyC

I just went out to grab lunch, only to find that the place I was going to is closed for renovations (hardly their fault, really). I had my heart set on that, but there were other options down the street, like Thai food which I enjoy. Unfortunately, I got too anxious to walk into any of them. I knew that ordering would take 15 seconds, because I knew what I wanted, but I couldn't bring myself to walk in there. Instead I walked back to the car and drove home hungry.

I'll be going drumming lessons in under an hour and to a possible gig in Sydney around many strangers. Why couldn't I do this?

I am pretty much disgusted and disappointed in myself.

^ Good luck with those wisdom teeth! Hopefully they don't have to cut through the gum and give you stitches like they did with me. :S Also, tylenol with codene is your best friend after the procedure! At least that's what I took for about a week after mine. It actually made me feel like a zombie, but at least I wasn't in pain.

I think they will. It's gonna suck so bad. I also have a molar that needs pulled. And I'm allergic to codeine. :rolleyes: No me gusta.

When I went in today, he said there were 2 cavities, one on each side on the bottom. The drugs would last 5 hours and he'd have had to administer one on each side of my face, leaving my jaw numb for several hours. He said, if I was up to it, he'd rather fill the cavities without using drugs. I said I was fine with this. For the most part, it didn't hurt. But there were a couple of times when the drill hit a certain spot and this white hot pain shot through my face. In my head I kept thinking about other times when I had been in worse pain (both my broken arms, my broken toe, being hit in the face with a softball from about a 3 foot distance, and sticking a paperclip in a wall socket and shocking myself and burning my fingers) just to keep myself from screaming. ::eek::

@Phoenixx - Good luck on your last final!

@MikeyC - I think things like that happen to us all at some point. Some simple task will be a massive trigger point (for me, it's used to be going to the bank) while other things might be easier, though they seem more difficult on the outside. Don't beat yourself up about it. And if it's going to bother you, try again tomorrow or whenever you can.

Last edited:

LadyWench

Not good. Had a panic attack earlier while home alone (I'm still here by myself). Not having anyone here makes it so much worse and more difficult to deal with. I hate my brain. I hate myself.

Srijita52

I can't say anything.
No one gives a ****.
You can always talk to me if you want.
Not good. Had a panic attack earlier while home alone (I'm still here by myself). Not having anyone here makes it so much worse and more difficult to deal with. I hate my brain. I hate myself.
I'm so sorry. Panic attacks are the worst.
I just went out to grab lunch, only to find that the place I was going to is closed for renovations (hardly their fault, really). I had my heart set on that, but there were other options down the street, like Thai food which I enjoy. Unfortunately, I got too anxious to walk into any of them. I knew that ordering would take 15 seconds, because I knew what I wanted, but I couldn't bring myself to walk in there. Instead I walked back to the car and drove home hungry.

I'll be going drumming lessons in under an hour and to a possible gig in Sydney around many strangers. Why couldn't I do this?

I am pretty much disgusted and disappointed in myself.
Don't be too hard on yourself. Things like this happen now and then. I'm sure you can do it next time.
My day started out pretty bad actually, but I'm feeling great now. :) I saw my guy friend today and finally got to have a good talk with him after not seeing or talking to him for a good month or so since I got so busy with school. Then after I came home I went to pick up flowers that my mom ordered from my high school (she orders them from the yearbook club there every year). I only really went to see my yearbook advisor. I love her to death, she's such an amazing woman. Sadly I didn't get to say much other than "Hi, how are you?" She managed to say I looked great today, which made me happy since the last few days I've been feeling pretty awful. :) Then on Saturday an acquaintance of mine has to go for testing at my college since he's going there in the fall, so he asked if I could show him around and I agreed to do it. Also on Saturday I finally get to see a couple friends I haven't seen in months. Also, my last final is tomorrow and it'll be a breeze. Then I'm out for a good 4 months! :D
I'm glad you had a good day :)

dottie

disgusted. last week my supervisor put in her two weeks notice. i felt so relieved. well, today she sent a mass email saying she isn't quitting after all. either she did this for attention or she quit before she really got hired onto the other job. either are very plausible and either reveal just how bright she is. (or the company may have offered her higher pay not to leave, but who knows). oh yeah, since i've posted... two of my other coworkers have called her into private meetings to tell her she is creating a hostile environment. everyone is too afraid to involve HR because no one wants to look like "the trouble maker." me, i'm just a temp, so they would fire me (or just never hire me as a permanent employee) if i were to address this in HR. other people don't want it to hinder their chance for advancement. the reality of this is i should probably look for another job. a permanent one with good benefits. that is something that is hard to do when you are working full time, though. carry on.

Srijita52

disgusted. last week my supervisor put in her two weeks notice. i felt so relieved. well, today she sent a mass email saying she isn't quitting after all. either she did this for attention or she quit before she really got hired onto the other job. either are very plausible and either reveal just how bright she is. (or the company may have offered her higher pay not to leave, but who knows). oh yeah, since i've posted... two of my other coworkers have called her into private meetings to tell her she is creating a hostile environment. everyone is too afraid to involve HR because no one wants to look like "the trouble maker." me, i'm just a temp, so they would fire me (or just never hire me as a permanent employee) if i were to address this in HR. other people don't want it to hinder their chance for advancement. the reality of this is i should probably look for another job. a permanent one with good benefits. that is something that is hard to do when you are working full time, though. carry on.
That sounds really frustrating. I'm sorry to hear that.
Just feeling neglected and depressed. At a death metal concert right now. Hope I enjoy it.
*hugs* Mikey. I hope you feel better soon. If you want to talk I'm always here.