Have you ever fantasized about someone from SPW?

Have you ever fantasized about someone from SPW?

• Yes

Votes: 72 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 56 38.9%
  • No Comment

Votes: 16 11.1%

• Total voters

lunarla

I wouldn't be too flattered because that's just what guys do, isn't it? Just saying. I wouldn't be disgusted either unless there was some huge age gap - 'cause yeah, then that's a little weird.

Krista

I think the majority of everyone does that on here, if they say no, they're probably lying. Wouldn't find it bad or good really, I've met amazing people on here, who knows how things end up.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I don't think I could fantasize about a girl on a message board unless some sort of mutual interest had been established.

I see this as a failure of imagination on my part.

Uber Schnitzel

I haven't fantasized about anyone from here yet but I have had dreams with them in it. I'll not mention any names to save embarrassment (but who's?) even though we were just hanging out and there was nothing sexual involved. I don't think there's anything particularly wrong about it though and I'll say that you gals would definately worth fantasizing about ;) Having said all that, now that it's been brought up it will have burried itself into my sub-conscience and tonight I'll be judging the first Miss-SPW bikini contest, just you wait ;)

lonely_drummer

I fantasize about almost everyone that is in some sort of contact with me. Nothing sexual, Im just a big time daydreamer. The fantasies I have are just simple every day things like going out and meeting up with friends, being able to meet new people and have fun. I just fantasize about being able to be around others without being too awkward. Sometimes I just fantasize about meeting some of you and imagining how awkward that would be, would our awkwardness double or would they cancel eachother out like in algebra, hehe

WorldEndsWithMe

Girls, if you somehow knew that someone was fantasizing about you... would you find it flattering or disgusting?

It would depend on how they went about telling me. If they were a total creeper about, I'd get freaked out. But, if they just used it as a confession of feelings, I'd be flattered well after sitting there for a long time, deciding whether you're being serious or just teasing me. One of my major problems is being unable to take anyone's compliment as a sincere comment. Low self-image, feels bad man.