Have you ever fantasized about someone from SPW?

Have you ever fantasized about someone from SPW?

• Yes

Votes: 72 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 56 38.9%
  • No Comment

Votes: 16 11.1%

• Total voters

Helmaninquiel

Well I mean it makes sense all of us understand each other, not like the rest of the evil world. The only problem is all of us don't leave our houses to meet.

hoddesdon

Heeeey, girls do too! :D

And yes i have, not in a sexual way though. Now ... who's gonna own up to who they've fantasized about eh eh eh? ::p: i am not going first muahaha.

Well, as I mentioned on another thread, I fantasise about island_chic. Having already said so, there is no point in not mentioning it now.

By the way, if someone fantasises about me, that would not make me feel uncomfortable.

hoddesdon

Well, as I mentioned on another thread, I fantasise about island_chic. Having already said so, there is no point in not mentioning it now.

By the way, if someone fantasises about me, that would not make me feel uncomfortable.

I should qualify that. If a girl fantasises about me, that would not make me feel uncomfortable. If it were not a girl, that would make me feel uncomfortable (in that case keep it to yourself, thank you).

AimeeSP

I fantasize about you all hehe.
icon_68.gif

Last edited:

lunarla

bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush, this thread makes me blush. Not because I have sexual fantasies about any of you, because I don't. I guess that shows how outlandish blushing can be, hey! You all are good seeds though, I like ya.

I have had the thought though, that it would be soooo neat if say, SPW was super rich like YouTube or something and brought all us regular members to some meet up group! :)

Pink_Paula

I've never fantasized about anyone on here, i have had a few crushes but that's as innocent as it gets lol

U

userremoved

I swear I won't get off topic ever again...but since we're discussing songs stuck in our heads...feast your eyes and ears on this one ladies and gents!...

YouTube - It's So Cold in the D

I felt a mixture of emotions ranging from sympathy, pathos, embarrassment, amusement and bewilderment as I watched. lol I have a bad habit of putting myself in others' shoes so I felt like crawling under a rock as I watched this poor poor woman. She got a lot of crap for this which made me feel even worse. It would have been okay if the singing wasn't sooo horrible.

Just when I thought I had gotten away from it, and I find it here.::p: To answer the OP yes I have. I'm not surprised though. A lot of us are love starved and have met people here that we could connect to for the first time. They're bittersweet though, knowing that they're only fantasies.

Rxqueen

of course....but mostly imaginary people that I pretend are from spw....kind of like an imaginary spw friend....i know...i'm weird..::eek::

Tiercel

Sorry, I've never had any kinky sexual fantasies involving anyone on this site. But rest assured that if I did, I'd gladly post them for the world to read.

But I often think it would be nice if I did meet a woman on here and we ended up healthy, happy, and together.

So I guess that makes me a sadist? :confused:

Newtype

I think lots of girls here are beautiful but I haven't gotten to the point where I have fantasized about them, yet, lol.