Have you ever fantasized about someone from SPW?

Have you ever fantasized about someone from SPW?

• Yes

Votes: 72 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 56 38.9%
  • No Comment

Votes: 16 11.1%

• Total voters

mrb

um well i err cough well um , its um , quickly on to another subject , did you know that according to Scientists at nassa , they cannot understand how a bumble bee can aheive flight , the wing spam of a bumble bee , given its weight Distribution means that no way should it even be able take off let alone fly , thats according to the scientists at nassa :) now isnt that a fasinating little fact ... the humble little bumble bee leaves all those clever men scratching there heads in amazment ........ way go go mr bumble , no wonder so many rockets crash :eek:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
um well i err cough well um , its um , quickly on to another subject , did you know that according to Scientists at nassa , they cannot understand how a bumble bee can aheive flight , the wing spam of a bumble bee , given its weight Distribution means that no way should it even be able take off let alone fly , thats according to the scientists at nassa :) now isnt that a fasinating little fact ... the humble little bumble bee leaves all those clever men scratching there heads in amazment ........ way go go mr bumble , no wonder so many rockets crash :eek:

They figured it out a while back, actually. The problem was they were applying equations from the principles of fixed-wing flight to the bumblebee, which is obviously more flappy-winged.

Howstuffworks "How Spy Flies Will Work"

mrb

lol what are you even going on about ::p:

do any of us know what were going on about :confused: hell do we even know if were really here :confused: i mean this could all be a dream :confused: we could all be snoring our heads off and be quite normal when we wake up.........

do any of us know what were going on about :confused: hell do we even know if were really here :confused: i mean this could all be a dream :confused: we could all be snoring our heads off and be quite normal when we wake up.........

Dude, you just totally blew my mind right now. ::p:

dooby-duck

I don't want to start thinking about that again. Last time it felt like my head was going to explode, it's a bit like contemplating the never endingness of the universe.

mrb

iv actually fantasized about mrb :) i wish i could stop but oh i dunno hes just so ........ knoledegable , so cute soooooo vibrant about his attitude to life , god why cant i be mrb ......:D im gonna get murdered for this i know :rolleyes: go for it spw attack gazza ........ :D

iv actually fantasized about mrb :) i wish i could stop but oh i dunno hes just so ........ knoledegable , so cute soooooo vibrant about his attitude to life , god why cant i be mrb ......:D im gonna get murdered for this i know :rolleyes: go for it spw attack gazza ........ :D

lol... lotion.

iamthenra

Of course... There are many good looking and awesome personalities up here.... The only sad thing is most are half my age.... :cool: