Have you ever fantasized about someone from SPW?

Have you ever fantasized about someone from SPW?

• Yes

Votes: 72 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 56 38.9%
  • No Comment

Votes: 16 11.1%

• Total voters
Of course, it is inevitable that I would do such. My mind is a chaotic playground of thoughts, some thought without being thought. It is hard sometimes to understand the thoughts..But yes.

mrb

its really all in the mind :) we should all steel ourselves against such impure thoughts .... it can only lead to trouble :D here speaks gazza top thread post contributer of spw :rolleyes:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
My milkshake brings all the boys to SPW (in this case Barry)...and they're like...it's better than yours. Damn right! It's better than yours! I could teach you, but I'd have to charge.
Oh, that video is hypnotic!
hypnotize.png

I just had to go watch it again and it's your fault!

well talking about Serafina.. u know im Nacks owner.. and the night u left him 5 bucks.. i didnt even wanna take my share, so.. SHAME ON U! he had all his right to ride Barry..5 bucks pfff... and nack is one of my best..he is MY geisha!

Danfalc

Banned
I dont fantasize about anyone off this forum,"I" would feel creepy doing somthing like that.There are an abundance of hotties on here though,and some people with lovley personalites.Its hard not to be taken back sometimes thinking that person is "hawt" or really "sweet and nice natured" ect.

Saying that,when someone types to me in spanish thats pretty hawt :D Joking lol

Last edited:

Krista

I swear I won't get off topic ever again...but since we're discussing songs stuck in our heads...feast your eyes and ears on this one ladies and gents!...

YouTube - It's So Cold in the D

I felt a mixture of emotions ranging from sympathy, pathos, embarrassment, amusement and bewilderment as I watched. lol I have a bad habit of putting myself in others' shoes so I felt like crawling under a rock as I watched this poor poor woman. She got a lot of crap for this which made me feel even worse. It would have been okay if the singing wasn't sooo horrible.

I think you just became my new best friend ::p: My Uncle showed me this video awhile ago and I thought it was hilarious. I do feel bad for laughing at her plight but for all things holy I couldn't NOT find the humor in this. They have some very good parodies actually.

As for the original question. Yes, I have.

I think you just became my new best friend ::p: My Uncle showed me this video awhile ago and I thought it was hilarious. I do feel bad for laughing at her plight but for all things holy I couldn't NOT find the humor in this. They have some very good parodies actually.

As for the original question. Yes, I have.

:eek::eek:

Nack

Banned
well talking about Serafina.. u know im Nacks owner.. and the night u left him 5 bucks.. i didnt even wanna take my share, so.. SHAME ON U! he had all his right to ride Barry..5 bucks pfff... and nack is one of my best..he is MY geisha!

Apparently, I'm a man-whore on this board :\

Last edited:

iamthenra

Everyday...
4405450138_5caae4b073_o.gif
It's safe to say....lust!
Mmmm women....
Everywhere I look... I see..... "WOMEN!"....