[Deleted for personal reasons]

Flanscho

I don't drink alcoholic beverages of any kind. I don't watch sports, except once every four years or so the german soccer match in the world championships. I don't know how many lifes I got. According to my own experience, I'm immortal. Same as everyone else, I don't know for 100% where I come from, since I can't remember my own birth. I can only tell you what other people told me. So if it was another planet, quite a lot of people lied to me.

A86

I have never seen a man walk into a party event and say "Oh, my god, I'm soooo embarrassed. There's another man wearing a black tuxedo!"

Section_31

*eyeroll* its not somdama 5! its Masculine 3! get it right! ;)

I personally dont drink at all lol, and i get so bored watching sports ;).

Im an anomoly!

Klonoa

DID YOU KNOW FACTS

>Did you know? Men actually originate from 3 planets? That's right! the majority from Somdana 5, others from Masculine 3 and others evolved beings from Unicron Persei 8.

>Did you know? Superman is actually a plot from men to take over the world.

MikeyC

I have never seen a man walk into a party event and say "Oh, my god, I'm soooo embarrassed. There's another man wearing a black tuxedo!"
:giggle:

I am from Masculine 3, but was extradited because I wasn't living up to the physical attributes required to live there. :sad:

Rawz

Did you know they were aliens originated from the planet Somdana 5? No? It's true.

I always knew there was something strange about myself...

Also they drink beer and love sports. If a man goes without beer or sport for more then 46.2 minutes, it dies. But that's okay because a man has 3 lives.

And I'm IMMORTAL! Ha ha! Take that women! :sarcastic:

To be honest though, I don't care much for sports. I don't watch any, and barely play any.

1BlackSheep

Yes, you men are definitely from another planet! And should come with some sort of guide map or GPS warning of all the hazards! :bigsmile:

Last edited: