[Deleted for personal reasons]

Klonoa

And should come with some sort of guide map! :bigsmile:

Here, have a map:

0.jpg

Woop!

:giggle:

I am from Masculine 3, but was extradited because I wasn't living up to the physical attributes required to live there. :sad:

Masculine 3 blows.. Strict rules and terrible dip.

You should totally come to Somdana 5.. Every bro is accepted!
..Also, great dip.

Lamb

Why can't i acquire male friends? what's up with that? someone, blow my mind. lol

DeadmanWalking

Why can't i acquire male friends? what's up with that? someone, blow my mind. lol

Blow your mind? All you had to do was ask:D!

pokemon-motivator-mind-blown-squirtle.jpg

As for acquiring associates of the XY variety, thou shouldst endeavor in attempting to converse or pique the interest of one so that they may be persuaded to talk to you:cool:.

Lamb

Blow your mind? All you had to do was ask:D!

As for acquiring associates of the XY variety, thou shouldst endeavor in attempting to converse or pique the interest of one so that they may be persuaded to talk to you:cool:.

Bahaha, if only it were that simple. Squiiiirtle :applause:

JohnnAY said:
Whoa! There's way too much testosterone in this thread!

:giggle:

Kiwong

I am alien amongst aliens, I rarely drink beer. I run long distances instead of residing on a couch.

KiaKaha

Banned
OK - lets bitch about men.

So today at the supermarket I saw two guys trying to buy alcohol. The supervisor who was of asian decent declined their request as they were already drunk.... SO firstly, the pair of them made a scene, called the staff member "A stupid ****ing asian bitch" then walked off (I was walking behind them) THEN.... the other one caught eye of a rather young and very attractive checkout girl and started making lewd gestures and sexual advances - very vocally and very noticeably. It is at this point security came along...

THEN the other one tried to take the drink out of my hand that I had just bought....

A couple of pigs.

Men eh?

What a pack of wankers....

WishingICould

OK - lets bitch about men.

So today at the supermarket I saw two guys trying to buy alcohol. The supervisor who was of asian decent declined their request as they were already drunk.... SO firstly, the pair of them made a scene, called the staff member "A stupid ****ing asian bitch" then walked off (I was walking behind them) THEN.... the other one caught eye of a rather young and very attractive checkout girl and started making lewd gestures and sexual advances - very vocally and very noticeably. It is at this point security came along...

THEN the other one tried to take the drink out of my hand that I had just bought....

A couple of pigs.

Men eh?

What a pack of wankers....

They sure are. :eek:h: