[Deleted for personal reasons]

cowboyup

don't know why I thought of this when I read this post:

groom_zpsee44d477.jpg

Mmm, men...

Why can't I find one? :( haha

Oh, right, this thread is for bitching. My bad.

Well... I don't have many complaints (*gasp!*). I have more problems with women than I do with men. Yeah I get frustrated with some of the tendencies of the male sex, but I can usually find the equivalent in a female. I find men on the whole to be more easygoing, more logical, hell more fun. I don't enjoy talking about who's dating who, etc., and this seems to be more a female indulgence. Men seem to tire of that sort of thing quickly, so they can get down to more interesting things, like... sitting on the couch for three hours staring at a little ball being passed between tiny figures.

...wait...

Joke, but yeah men are cool :)

I wonder how she'll be react when she sees Gen VI. XD

I don't know, but she strikes me as the kind of pony that's scary when angry. :X

Mmm, men...

Why can't I find one? :( haha

Pay close attention to the forecast! I have it on good authority that it rains men from time to time. How they survive such a fall is beyond me.

Oh, right, this thread is for bitching. My bad.

This thread is for discussing! Shame on you.. ;P

Well... I don't have many complaints (*gasp!*). I have more problems with women than I do with men. Yeah I get frustrated with some of the tendencies of the male sex, but I can usually find the equivalent in a female. I find men on the whole to be more easygoing, more logical, hell more fun. I don't enjoy talking about who's dating who, etc., and this seems to be more a female indulgence. Men seem to tire of that sort of thing quickly, so they can get down to more interesting things, like... sitting on the couch for three hours staring at a little ball being passed between tiny figures.

...wait...

Joke, but yeah men are cool :)

And let's not forget watching how a pick up truck with monstrous wheels (One could say, a 'monster truck' *CSI Miami intro*) crushes a wee tiny little vehicle. Sophisticated fun right there.

KiaKaha

Banned
I was helping my old man build a deck a while back - my neighbour... a MAN no less (pack of bastards) came out and complained about the noise. "I WILL KILL YOU"" he yelled. "YOU ****ING ****" etc and so forth - it proceeded this way for about 15 minutes. Death threats galore...

Men eh?

Cant stand em....

Nathália

I was helping my old man build a deck a while back - my neighbour... a MAN no less (pack of bastards) came out and complained about the noise. "I WILL KILL YOU"" he yelled. "YOU ****ING ****" etc and so forth - it proceeded this way for about 15 minutes. Death threats galore...

Men eh?

Cant stand em....

:giggle: It's funny because you both are men trying to kill each other. :popcorn: May I have the tickets to the next encore? :applause:

KiaKaha

Banned
:giggle: It's funny because you both are men trying to kill each other. :popcorn: May I have the tickets to the next encore? :applause:

Naw, the death threats were pretty one sided. He moved to australia anyway. It is unsettling to have someone scream and shout at you and threaten to come over and bludgeon you to death.

*sigh* men...

Naw, the death threats were pretty one sided. He moved to australia anyway. It is unsettling to have someone scream and shout at you and threaten to come over and bludgeon you to death.

*sigh* men...

Yeah but at least he was being direct with you, telling it like it is. Women prefer to be catty, subtly malicious, gossip, backstab, etc. Not that men never do that, but I'd say far less often than women.

*sigh* bitchy women, what a nightmare :p

KiaKaha

Banned
Yeah but at least he was being direct with you, telling it like it is. Women prefer to be catty, subtly malicious, gossip, backstab, etc. Not that men never do that, but I'd say far less often than women.

*sigh* bitchy women, what a nightmare :p

Being direct is fine - threatening to kill - not so much.

But yeah, I would agree with that too - but this thread is about men - and their wacky wacky ways.

Bastards. The lot of them.::p:

Last edited:

Nathália

*sigh* men...

I do remember you telling this story a while ago. Good for you that he moved far away.

* sigh * Neighbors.

Last edited:

Kiwong

A couple of weeks I saw a man arguing with a woman on a bench seat in the mall. She was on the phone, saying that she'd be around to someone's place in about 15 minutes.

I kept walking around the block, and I heard voices and someone running behind me. I looked around and saw a woman sprint across four lanes of the highway being pursued by a man. The man cornered the woman outside a tyre place, and berated her, and then put his hand around her neck.

I stood paralysed, contemplating shouting for the man to stop, but I said nothing. I was saved the problem as a Police paddy wagon lights flashing drove over the median strip to confront the man.

I walked on feeling shaken and saddened by the nature of the world.

Last edited:

Starry

Let us not forget that men are more often the victims of violent crime than women for ALL types of violence other than sexual violence... And quite often men are the victims of violence at the hands of women...

For example, I know a man whose girlfriend tried to attack him with a kitchen knife when he was putting up a shelf for her... She also kicked him between his legs just because she "felt like it". This man was big built and a bouncer (doorman), he could easily defend himself and wasn't afraid of using violence... Though he broke a mirror and damaged a wall rather than hurt her. She was maniac... The same woman also stabbed her previous husband in the knee with a knife because he didn't take his empty cup into the kitchen straight away...

This world is in a terrible state and it's certainly not all the fault of men, it's the fault of bad people.

I will never understand the mentality of the men that I have seen be so violent and cruel to other humans/children. I will never understand how all of them thought that they had the right to physically hurt other people: partners/family members.:idontknow:

hidwell

I think most men are like little boys there not happy unless they are playing with their balls.

Starry

^^ Plenty of vegetarian and vegan men aren't. ;) (And I'm married to one - vegetarian, that is...)

Let us not forget that men are more often the victims of violent crime than women for ALL types of violence other than sexual violence... And quite often men are the victims of violence at the hands of women...

For example, I know a man whose girlfriend tried to attack him with a kitchen knife when he was putting up a shelf for her... She also kicked him between his legs just because she "felt like it". This man was big built and a bouncer (doorman), he could easily defend himself and wasn't afraid of using violence... Though he broke a mirror and damaged a wall rather than hurt her. She was maniac... The same woman also stabbed her previous husband in the knee with a knife because he didn't take his empty cup into the kitchen straight away...

This world is in a terrible state and it's certainly not all the fault of men, it's the fault of bad people.

Yikes.

I had a neighbor a couple years ago who stabbed her husband during an argument they were having. He died. My parents were pretty good friends with him so they were devastated.

While I can understand the woman's frustration (her husband had addiction problems and she seemed to be struggling with depression), he never physically hurt her as far as we knew. He was a sweetheart, he just had some issues. She didn't do it out of self-defense or anything, so she's spending life in prison. Pretty sad.