Being a virgin

Daniel089

For me it's getting harder and harder to accept that I'm still a virgin at the age of 23. I can't do anything about it right now, because the lack of friends, the lack of people I would hang out with to a bar or a club or anything.
I get weird thoughts like losing virginity is the key to maturity, even though its stereotype and complete nonsense. I just think at how natural it is for people already 8 years younger than me to lose theirs, so after all I envy adolescent kids. Since everybody else have also gone through it at my age, it's getting really hard for me, to deal with this problem.
I even almost registered at a dating site, because I do want a relationship, not just have sex for the first time only. But I knew I'm not ready for this yet, since I would be a really dull person to chat with, to flirt with, to be with. So I would prefer someone who is rather a quiet, shy person, but fun to talk with, but I think I can't find someone like that anymore...

Last edited:

DancingDann

Don't worry about it, Daniel. You're still very young and it will happen when it's ready.

I'm still a virgin and i'm a lot older than you so don't feel bad. ;)

Chin up, buddy. x

Ignace

There must be some quiet people on datingsites, why don't u try it ? :)
In my opinion you have more chance of finding a good match online instead of going to pubs etc, especially if you're registrered on this forum.::p:
Unfortunately most are paid, so it might cost you a bit of money.::(:

MikeyC

I even almost registered at a dating site, because I do want a relationship, not just have sex for the first time only. But I knew I'm not ready for this yet, since I would be a really dull person to chat with, to flirt with, to be with.
The only way to get better at dating is to date. Your first one or two or three or more dates are going to suck because you're not comfortable, but you will get used to it and you'll find what makes girls tick and what makes you tick, too. I need to follow my own advice one day.

For the record, I'm 26 and still a virgin. You are not alone, my friend.

Hoppy

The virginity bit is easy to solve.

You must just decide if you would like a relationship, or if you want sex.

Sex without the relationship is meaningless.

Daniel089

The virginity bit is easy to solve.

You must just decide if you would like a relationship, or if you want sex.

Sex without the relationship is meaningless.

I want a relationship of course. I don't want to have sex partners, one night stands, or be with prostitutes, I have moral values. I know finding someone takes time and patience this is why I'm frustrated, because it will take a really long time to get through "that", plus to get in a relationship with someone, because of my social phobia.

Imaginary

I'm almost 23 I'm still virgin~ Dun worry, I think u're awesome!

I think if we lose our virginity, and give it to someone we most love, it's very impressive!

This is a very beautiful gift. don't be afraid of it.

Agent_Violet

wanna trade places? I'd love to be a virgin still:) I think it's like a badge of honor so to speak.

Being a virgin says nothing but good things about your level of maturity.

gustavofring

I think it's not that big of a deal. If you see the kinds of people who reproduce these days... And at far too young age... I'd say being a virgin is somewhat admirable in fact!

And be glad you haven't gotten some crazy STD or anything.

All in all, it's a nice experience, losing your virginity, but the high you get is not everlasting or anything. It doesn't suddenly turn anyone into a highly secure ladiesman.

Don't be so desperate for it, it will come. I'd rather focus on finding someone you really like. Experiment a bit, play around. Go on dates. etc.

Xervello

I'm 35 and still a virgin. w00t. I win! Seriously though, as you get older the stigma and/or shame of it lessens. And sex doesn't change your life. Love does. Sticking your weenus in a vergina and splunking isn't going to suddenly make you a man or enlighten you or fill you with confidence. Again, love does that. Try not to put so much importance on it. And keep taking small chances. It'll happen eventually.

By the way, don't base your quality of life by how others are living or what they do. Focusing on the things you like and doing those things that make you happy are what matter. It's also what gives you confidence. And confidence in one's self is what attracts people.

Ashiene

It is real easy to lose virginity, but so difficult to get a good relationship. I used to visit high-end prostitutes who gave good services and girlfriend experience for about two hours each session, but then what happened was, I kept going back for more.

Because that short period of intimacy filled up the deep void in my life, even for a small moment, that I became addicted to it, and completely gave up my search for a girlfriend. Since visiting these prostitutes for GFE gave me something of an instant gratification, and it turned into an addiction. I would desire these 2-hour sessions of intimacy with a beautiful girl who treated me like a king rather than think about getting a long-term relationship with an ordinary lady...

YellowBird

i don't like the bullying that goes with being a virgin,what i do with my body should be none of anybody's business.

pinata

It's silly to put the emphasis on your virginity rather than having a relationship.. I lost my virginity a month ago after waiting for the "right" guy. I thought I was an "old" virgin too, being 21.. but I regret the experience, I thought he was the right guy but he was just a guy who dumped me two weeks later. I wouldn't have cared if I was a virgin until I was near enough in my coffin, in retrospect.. being a virgin or not means nothing. I think it's really sad that once upon a time people were respected for waiting to have sex, now people want to lose their virginity because the younger you do so, the better, apparently. I don't want sex again until I find someone who loves me.. Be more worried about finding someone than worrying about the fact you haven't been able to stick your dick into someone yet!

pinata

I'm 35 and still a virgin. w00t. I win! Seriously though, as you get older the stigma and/or shame of it lessens. And sex doesn't change your life. Love does. Sticking your weenus in a vergina and splunking isn't going to suddenly make you a man or enlighten you or fill you with confidence. Again, love does that. Try not to put so much importance on it. And keep taking small chances. It'll happen eventually.

By the way, don't base your quality of life by how others are living or what they do. Focusing on the things you like and doing those things that make you happy are what matter. It's also what gives you confidence. And confidence in one's self is what attracts people.

Very nice :]

Daniel089

It's silly to put the emphasis on your virginity rather than having a relationship.. I lost my virginity a month ago after waiting for the "right" guy. I thought I was an "old" virgin too, being 21.. but I regret the experience, I thought he was the right guy but he was just a guy who dumped me two weeks later. I wouldn't have cared if I was a virgin until I was near enough in my coffin, in retrospect.. being a virgin or not means nothing. I think it's really sad that once upon a time people were respected for waiting to have sex, now people want to lose their virginity because the younger you do so, the better, apparently. I don't want sex again until I find someone who loves me.. Be more worried about finding someone than worrying about the fact you haven't been able to stick your dick into someone yet!

Thanks for sharing that! I would definately not dump the girl when I had already gone through the sex experience... Maybe it's was my ego after all that spoke to me about this virginity thing.

Ashiene

Have any of you thought of moving to Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia where they have no sex and no intimate relationship until after marriage or you get arrested and caned? Then you won't feel so left out.

YellowBird

i'm serious about this-yes!i wish i could lie about my religion or something,like when i had anorexia and i wanted to say i was allergic to sugar.(i was young,ok?!)don't judge:rolleyes: