All the things you hate about yourself.

lonely_drummer

-I have a gut I'm been trying to get rid of my whole life (nothing works!!! Im very active and everything too)
-Im ugly
-Im baldy (I really hate that one, I love my hair)
-troubles talking with girls
-very accident prone (broke close to 30 bones in my life, the most being 15 all at once)
-I run away when things get overwhelming, which doesn't take much
-I hate that I can't just suck it up and get along with my folks
-I just flat hate how inconsistent I am. One day I like what I do, the next I wonder why I am even doing it.
-I normally deal in extremes, something is either all for it or totally against it most of the time and I realize this can be bad

thats all I can muster up now, plus doing this list is getting me down. I guess the only thing we can all accept is that we are all imperfect and thats what makes things so perfect sometimes lol

tinygirl.93

I hate that im so angry inside.
I hate that i dwell on my past.
I hate my teeth, i wish they were smaller.
I hate my face, i wish it wasnt so oily.
I hate my nose, i wish it was slighty smaller.
I hate my feet.
I hate how falt my hair is.
I hate the creses under my eye, my eyeliner never lasts more then an hour.
I hate how my lips are constantly chapped since im constantly picking and chewing at them.
I hate how anxious i get around people.
I hate that i dont want to go out and meet new people. even thou i soo soo sooooo badly want to.
I hate that im always thinking the worst.
I hate the i think everyone is out to get me in one way or another. weather im walking to my car, answering a call, everything i do.
I hate how depressed i am.
I hate how i push people away when all i really want is for them to love me and care about me and be my friend.
I hate how im crazy and everythings probably just in my head.
I hate that i cant live a normal life.
I hate that i cant tell certain people these exact things i so desperately want them to know.

I HATE THAT I HATE MYSELF AND EVERYTHING ABOUT MY EXISTENCE

emre43

I don't hate anything about myself. I like being me. I'm not going to read anything written on this thread because I don't think that it is constructive but if you don't like yourself how can anybody else expect to like you?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I hate that im so angry inside.
I hate that i dwell on my past.
I hate how anxious i get around people.
I hate that i dont want to go out and meet new people. even thou i soo soo sooooo badly want to.
I hate that im always thinking the worst.
I hate how i push people away when all i really want is for them to love me and care about me and be my friend.
I hate how im crazy and everythings probably just in my head.
I hate that i cant live a normal life.
I hate that i cant tell certain people these exact things i so desperately want them to know.

I HATE THAT I HATE MYSELF AND EVERYTHING ABOUT MY EXISTENCE

Depressingly, I feel the same way too. ::(:

I feeling pretty low right now, so I'm not going to list the things I hate about myself to reinforce how bad I feel.

There are always plenty of critics to remind me, rather than descend into self criticism

Yeah, I do that A LOT, so I'd rather NOT say I hate this and that. I will keep myself informed about theh things that I hate so much. :D:eek:

What I hate about myself.. Yep.. I will say it, Is that I find it hard to take critism, and that I'm so perfectionistic that I keep on checking on stuff at school and everything to keep it on track, though if it doesn't, I feel screwed... :D Though I'm taking the advices now and be grateful and truly am from inside. learnt it to be

Vampayah88

I hate that I care what people think of me
I hate that I'm not a happy person, which is easy to notice
I hate that I don't know how to make myself happy
I hate that I still have no idea what I'm going to do with my life
I hate that I'm not independent
I hate that I am envious of someone's else success
I hate that I have no other friends besides my bf and that if we broke up I would fall into depression and be miserable and lonely again
I hate that I'm so insecure

Section_31

I hate how a stupid choice i made years ago, seemingly for the best, really, REALLY financially backfired, and theres no way for us to be able to live on our own untill we pay it off. I had no right to make that decision for both of us, even though she says she thinks i did right given the facts at the time. I feel i trapped us where we are for another 2 yrs.

I hate how i actually give a damn what my inlaws think of me.

I hate the darker thoughts that sometimes run through my mind.

pop-princess

I hate that I care what people think of me
I hate that I'm not a happy person, which is easy to notice
I hate that I don't know how to make myself happy
I hate that I still have no idea what I'm going to do with my life
I hate that I'm not independent
I hate that I am envious of someone's else success
I hate that I have no other friends besides my bf and that if we broke up I would fall into depression and be miserable and lonely again
I hate that I'm so insecure

Co-sign on all this!

HumanZ

I hate that I'm too cynic.
I hate that I sometimes be too unempathic in a wrong situation/time.
I hate my lack of motivation to many (important) things. Like studying.
I hate that I'm so antisocial and lonely although I could easily get lots of friends.

SilentBird

I don't hate anything about myself. I like being me. I'm not going to read anything written on this thread because I don't think that it is constructive but if you don't like yourself how can anybody else expect to like you?

I once wrote all of the things that I hate about myself and about being alive. I shared them with a close friend and he was struck by what I said, that he felt pretty much the same way. It was a relief to share such personal feelings with someone.

I then shared what I wrote to other people, some were sad that I felt the way I did, others said that they don't see me that way I saw myself. I felt that I needed to share those things at the time. I have kept what I have written but I don't want to re-read it or share it again.

I know that many people like me more much more than I like myself. But because I think so little of myself I shut people out, leaving me alone and thinking that no one is there.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
People should only have the right to answer this thread if they also list all the things they like about themselves :p

LazyHermitCrab

People should only have the right to answer this thread if they also list all the things they like about themselves :p

I agree

People who are confident in how they look will look better instantly. If you don't think you look perfect and put your self down, you won't look better. You can't change genetic traits even with plastic surgery, so just take care of yourself and you will look better then pouting all day.

Last edited:

polishgirl

I hate almost absolutely everything about me.
I hate how I hate myself.
I hate that I can't be just normal.
I hate that I act awkward around others.
I hate that I have something that pushes people away and leaves me alone.
I hate that I can never be enough.
I hate that I never know the right thing to say.
I hate that I always say too little or too much.
I hate that I'm so easy to dislike.
I hate that I'm not interesting enough.
But most of all, I hate that I don't know who I am.

Appearance?
I guess I could be a little shorter and smaller feet. Oh, and a smaller nose. Besides that, it's all okay :)

mikebird

Banned
I fully appreciate your thread! I've had my own negative traits reflected back at me by psychologists, to get me to see what I get wrong.

I have to do it this way...
Nothing wrong with me. I'm very proud of myself, as a surviving social soldier of the apocalypse.
Deep roots of hate begin with battling the forces of the law, sales, marketing, lies, restraint, lack of ability to turn up the volume of your own sound; the person or corporation who set the law - the 'clever ones' who win, unleashing the proposed torment, punishment and pain sufferred when I step beyond the law; therefore I do not. Freedom of speech; we have it. Freedom of action is not allowed. For the good of the many? Individuality is banned.

We have to live as told. Buy your newest, shiny phone. Does that make you feel good? If it does... do it. The corp gets to eat your $£€, and your ID.
As a subject to marketing, a research Guinea pig, say no! Find your legal rights to make your own choices

eg. if you know a murderer of many, use your verve to finish that persons's life, putting an end to the deaths. Earn your pride, knowing that you'll suffer punishment by doing that

Last edited:

doubtmyself

Banned
I hate that I'm so rich and that I can make people laugh so easily and that I have lots of interesting ideas to start threads. Also Hate that I can make friends so easily and make others feel bad in comparison. Hate that I broke so many hearts in the past and that I was laways top of the class at school and good at so many sports.

ThatOneShyKid

I hate how do I don't have that much confidence.
I hate how I'm afraid to talk to some people and fine with talking to others.
I hate how I can't open up to people that I'm dying to talk to.
I hate how I'm usually worried about what certain people think about me.
I hate how I haven't helped myself yet.
I hate how I'm usually negative.
I hate how I overthink things way too much.
I hate how about 99% of the people in my school don't talk to me first. Once someone talks to me first, it makes that much of a difference on how easy it is to talk to them.
And.. I hate how I hate so many things about myself.