All the things you hate about yourself.

Helmaninquiel

I hate that I'm so rich and that I can make people laugh so easily and that I have lots of interesting ideas to start threads. Also Hate that I can make friends so easily and make others feel bad in comparison. Hate that I broke so many hearts in the past and that I was laways top of the class at school and good at so many sports.

So you hate that you let your demons get a hold of you. Just proves that money and power don't make you happy. You can always change your path, just remember that.

polishgirl

I beg to differ. I think you're great. :)

I can't tell you how much this makes me happy. Even though I do not share your opinion, thank you so much! I think you are actually the sweetest person I have ever had the chance to talk to :) And I wish people like that were actually here, in Florida. Australia is a little far! :(

Last edited:

Iluv

I hate mostly everything about myself and that's not exaggeration.
~ I hate my personality
~ I hate my SA
~ My brother who was abusive
~ My skin for being too pale
~ Friends who ridiculed me
~ My body for not looking like a model
~ My job for not respecting me

Oh the list goes on a thousand miles.

MikeyC

I can't tell you how much this makes me happy. Even though I do not share your opinion, thank you so much! I think you are actually the sweetest person I have ever had the chance to talk to :) And I wish people like that were actually here, in Florida. Australia is a little far! :(
I'm glad I could make a difference. :) I'm sure I'm not the sweetest. There's someone sweeter in Florida...you just haven't met them yet! ^_^

My body for not looking like a model
To be honest, I could count on one hand the girls I've met who are tall, blonde, skinny, and with big boobs. Girls don't need things like this to be attractive.

A girl I crush on wears all black, has purple hair, is not the thinnest girl in the world and is shorter than me. Her personality is really quirky and she likes the darker side sometimes. THAT'S a great girl right there.

I will also mention that you could be the prettiest girl in the world, but if your rude and crude all the time - no deal. I won't be the only guy to think that, too. Just something for you to think about, Iluv. ;)

Invisibleman

I hate that im so sensitive

I hate that I dwell on my mistakes

I hate that I can be so negative

I hate that my confidence is so fragile

I hate that I feel so inferior

I hate that I hate change.

I hate that I cant accept help. Even reading posts on here I get so defensive,Its drilled into my head that help equals weakness even though I know it doesnt I cant change that mindset.

Griffin

Physically, I hate:

- my body - I seriously need to watch what I eat and exercise more;

- my teeth - I have a slight overbite which makes my smile look horrible; and

- my face - I'm one of those people who longs to be good looking (despite the futility).

Personality-wise, I hate:

- my procrastination and laziness - I seem to have an attitude that things will be fine if I leave them till later (notwithstanding the evidence in my life that shows otherwise!);

- my temper - life would be a little easier if certain things didn't bother me so much;

- my lack of social skills; and

- lack of confidence around good looking women - whilst they probably won't be interested in having me as a boyfriend, I feel downhearted by not even being able to talk to them properly in a social setting.

twiggle

I hate that I'm so gutless sometimes.

I hate that I let stupid things get to me sometimes.

I hate how much I slack on exercise lately.

At the moment I only hate being obsessive, and wasting motivation on what ''has to be done'', rather then on the things that used to make me relatively happy.

this_portrait

There's a thing I dislike about myself that I can't really describe. I'm going through it right now, actually. I find that, when I start talking and hanging out with a guy I'm interested in, I seem to get upset (and maybe even a little paranoid) on the inside if he doesn't talk to me again right away (as in a day or two after I last talked or hung out with him). So I sit around wondering if I made a bad impression or something. I don't know what this is called, but whatever it is, I don't like it.

MikeyC

I hate that I let stupid things get to me sometimes.
I hate this about myself, too. I want to try to let go of such things.

A list of things I like would be much shorter.

Here are the things I like about myself:
:confused:
Your things that you like about yourself are very short. Here, let me help you:

- You're nice to people.
- You don't try to hide your problems, which is a very good thing.
- You're pretty.
- You have a good way with words, even if it's only online.
- You can be funny even when you're in the depths of your own problems.

I'm positive there's more.

totoro

I hate that im so sensitive

I hate that I dwell on my mistakes

I hate that I can be so negative

I hate that my confidence is so fragile

I hate that I feel so inferior

I hate that I hate change.

I hate that I cant accept help. Even reading posts on here I get so defensive,Its drilled into my head that help equals weakness even though I know it doesnt I cant change that mindset.

Same here. To sum it up, I hate myself and the way I am. While there are some things you can change about yourself there are also qualities which just form part of who you are. It is these things which I can't stand about myself.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I hate that I can't even take compliment from someone without thinking the person who said it doesn't really mean it.

I hate that I'm always heavily critical of myself, and think negatively about myself.

Aletheia

no such thing as telepathy sadly

I'm crap at expressing my needs or even recognizing them, probably because I'm so afraid of being needy.

I tend to hope that the other person will somehow intuit them so that I don't have to ask.

This never works.