When was the last time you danced?

Do you like Andrea from the walking dead? She gets on my nerves hehe.

Haha, just wanna say ALL the female characters on the show can be irritating. Especially Lori, who pisses me off the most.

Yes Lori oh God please would they just shoot her. But then the show would lose some of it's friction and be more boring. She's actually a pretty good actress as she portrays annoying down to a T. Can't wait for it to air here so we can watch on the web the day after.

Yeah, I like Andrea. She's less annoying that Lori and more useful than Carol. Plus she's a badass. ;)

Back on topic. I did not dance today. The last time I actually danced IN PUBLIC must have been somewhere between 10-15 years ago. It was at my oldest sister's wedding. I remember doing the Macarena with my sister and a couple of my cousins. We owned the dance floor! :)

Niiña

Nice! I don't mosh as much these days (getting old? Getting weak?) but I think that could technically be a dance move. :)

Was this a Valentine's Day present for someone?

jaja it was not, but that day I went to a party, I didn't want go to dance but my friends forced me, and I didn't have any choice jaja so I went.

Silentknight

I've never danced although I would love to meet someone who knew how to dance like in that old ballroom style. HAHAHA that would look funny; picture a skinny six-foot tall hispanic metalhead trying to ballroom dance. Whatever, if I could find someone to teach me I'd still do it. :)

THeCARS1979

At Coyote ugly last week, yeah I can dance alone and can sing karaoke alone but i cannot dance with a girl, go figure

lonely_drummer

Nice! I don't mosh as much these days (getting old? Getting weak?) but I think that could technically be a dance move. :)

Sweet!! Im a die hard mosher lol. I always end up in the pit. Back about 5 years ago, just about 3 months after big accident where I broke my sternum, collarbone, shoulder blade and 12 ribs, I went to a Dropkick Murphys show and swore that i would not go in the pit. I felt really good, was healing great but obviously still very broken but once they started playing I couldn't help it, I was in there like a champ. But around the end I ended up getting punched right in the chest, felt some grinding and sat the rest out. I love moshing lol!!!!!! One of my most favourite things is to get super drunk at a show, go in the pit, close my eyes and go almost completely limp, except my legs obviously! and just get throw around and go with it, its really fun lol.

Phoenixx

I've never danced. I don't plan to either. I like watching other people dance though. (I'm guilty of watching that MTV show America's Best Dance Crew.)

Diend

Watching K-pop videos can cure your dance anxiety cuz you actually learn to dance.

Last Saturday, with an acquaintance twice and another song with a random stranger. I was drunk. I think I didn't do it particularly bad, and I don't know if it was that I don't like at all the music that was being played, but even if drunk I didn't enjoyed it a single bit and found the whole thing extremely boring.

Roman Legion

I have never danced in private and especially not in public and I have no interest in it.. Unless you count head nodding or foot tapping..