When was the last time you danced?

KateW

Only ever danced once, 3 weeks ago... only danced because I was too messed up to care about what other people thought lol.

And it was the best night of my life!

lonely_drummer

Halloween 2006. Went to a club and got wasted and shredded up the dance floor. It was pretty hilarious and it was pretty fun.

Feathers

Does tapping to good music and sitting at a cool concert count? :)

If not, hmm... in the summer?? Yikes, been too long!! lol!!
Ohh, privately, it hasn't been so long... Does that count too?

YAY for dancing!! We need to DANCE more!! :)

simpsons2007

It was about 13 years and was the first and last time I have ever danced.

Well if you can call being drunk jumping up and down on the spot and stamping on other peoples feet dancing. lol

I have two left feet and no coordination at all.

Richey

Usually only at weddings when you are forced to. Other then that the last time would have been late 2003 at this party.

I prefer rock/punkish/beatles style music myself so my dancing is really simple and then after five minutes i feel un co-ordinated and dumb so i sit back down again.

Rxqueen

I don't dance. But I think the last time I did was two years ago when I was literally forced to dance with my cousin (she pulled me out of my chair lol)

I do what I call "dancing" almost every time I go for a walk. Like Gloria Estefan said, sooner or later, the rhythm is gonna get you. :D I will also break out into random "dance" whenever I'm feeling really good, whether it's in public or not.

Waybuloo

It was in a club. My family dance weird so I'm sure I have that gene too, won't dance again if I can help it. My partner's dance is very peculiar and weirdly compelling.

Waybuloo

I do what I call "dancing" almost every time I go for a walk. Like Gloria Estefan said, sooner or later, the rhythm is gonna get you. :D I will also break out into random "dance" whenever I'm feeling really good, whether it's in public or not.

Do you like Andrea from the walking dead? She gets on my nerves hehe.

Illusions

In public: in a club last week. It's an occasional thing, and I had fun.
In private: Just a few minutes ago in my bedroom. ::p:

Do you like Andrea from the walking dead? She gets on my nerves hehe.

Haha, just wanna say ALL the female characters on the show can be irritating. Especially Lori, who pisses me off the most.

Last edited:

Waybuloo

you really should post a video for us
What and so you can point and laugh?! He stops dancing whenever I whip out a camera.

In public: in a club last week. It's an occasional thing, and I had fun.
In private: Just a few minutes ago in my bedroom. ::p:

Haha, just wanna say ALL the female characters on the show can be irritating. Especially Lori, who pisses me off the most.

Yes Lori oh God please would they just shoot her. But then the show would lose some of it's friction and be more boring. She's actually a pretty good actress as she portrays annoying down to a T. Can't wait for it to air here so we can watch on the web the day after.

Niiña

The last time that I danced was on february 14. That day I was very nervous because I don't know dancing but I dared to do it, and I tried it, it didn't so bad that I thought, I was very funny dancing.

MikeyC

Does moshing count??? I do a lot of that!!!
Nice! I don't mosh as much these days (getting old? Getting weak?) but I think that could technically be a dance move. :)

The last time that I danced was on february 14. That day I was very nervous because I don't know dancing but I dared to do it, and I tried it, it didn't so bad that I thought, I was very funny dancing.
Was this a Valentine's Day present for someone?