When was the last time you danced?

Boby

Like a month ago at a birthday party, i usually don't dance but i was a little drunk back then :D.

Kinetik

About a year ago while I was at a club in Amsterdam with my brother. I actually punched some guy in the face by mistake while doing it. He was fine with it. So much so that I'm not sure which one of us was drunker.

WeirdyMcGee

I don't... dance...
last time on my own was... I couldn't recall.
last time with a partner was probably.... 4 years ago, now?

Nathália

Last week. I can't go too long with out dancing or singing. I like to feel the music.

Edit: In public? 7th grade dance probably.....ages ago.

Section_31

In public? at my wedding in sept 2010....

In private??? oh jeez.....lets not go there......pole dancing is hardly considered "dancing" dancing ;) no power on this earth will get THAT out of me!

Boby

About a year ago while I was at a club in Amsterdam with my brother. I actually punched some guy in the face by mistake while doing it. He was fine with it. So much so that I'm not sure which one of us was drunker.

Haha you reminded me of a concert i was a couple of years ago ,I was drunk and I was jumping with everyone but i landed on someone else foot several times ...and i'm a pretty heavy guy:).

Iluv

In private??? oh jeez.....lets not go there......pole dancing is hardly considered "dancing" dancing ;) no power on this earth will get THAT out of me!

:eek: I thought I was the only one!

Haha no but in all seriousness like a year ago.
Looked something like this. (Watch the guy in the grey haha)
MGdancedexter.gif

Last edited:

ohheybbyitscorixx

You mean going somewhere TO dance? I've never done that. But I have randomly busted a move in public ;D Probably a year or two ago. I dance all the time in my room by myself.

DeadmanWalking

Last time I danced in public was about 3 years ago (I think) at my Senior Prom. I was coerced into dancing with someone by a couple and we started slow dancing. Otherwise, I would have been in the corner, watching everyone else dance::p:!

In private? Yesterday. I always get silly in my room::eek::!

megalon

I'm trying to think if there was some awkward moment as a kid when I was forced to try and dance but I don't think so. I guess the answer is never.