what things have made you happy today?

KiaKaha

Banned
I got a new job today. I start on the 20th. Network infrastructure engineer (sounds flash eh?) Was introduced to all the people I was working with... freaked out. Will continue to freak out until I start, then freak out some more once I begin working. Finally I will have a decent income for a while though, its been hard for me financially for a long time.

Tiercel

Went out shopping earlier with my brother, a friend, and friend's coworker. At Trader Joe's I got a big dark chocolate bar and wedges of Parmesan and Asiago cheeses. Then found brother and friend looking at vitamins.... :cool:

I really wasn't anxious at all today. Maybe it's the warm weather.

Sinar_Matahari

I wasn't ecstatic, but I was cheered up when after ten hours of work, I still managed to turn a few heads when I went grocery shopping clad in my work uniform, dark circles under tired eyes. Hearing from my friends here on SPW has also been a highlight. Then to end my day with a hot bowl of minestra and a warm bed to sleep in...Over all, I would say that I have more reasons to be happy and thankful than sad.

Phoenixx

I was able to actually go to a couple stores, with crowds, and not feel any anxiety what so ever. It was great :)

Well, two-way road. No solid middle line, allow for taking over slower in front. By doing so you are in the oncoming traffic's lane.

80kph posted limit. Too slow for me.

Over took the slower. Semi oncoming, head on toward me. Now @ 120kph --> toward semi.

Swung back into proper lane. Close! Feel tingly.

So much fun.

120kph = 74mph
80kph = 49mph

My mother and I went to Walmart, and instead of going in through the front doors, we entered through the 4 foot hole that they push the carts into. It made my day.

WeirdyMcGee

I had a dream today... (sick and sleeping all day/ on lots of flu medication) and in this dream, I felt really happy for no reason.
I woke up and felt happy for a short time just because I was happy in my dream.

Also, my kitty was being super cute today- and that made me happy.

lunarla

When I was babysitting the little one today, there was this beam of light coming in through the curtains. He kept on running through it and grabbing at it with his hands as if it was the most fun thing everrrrr!