What kinds of people are you attracted to?

Pookah

I've been into escapism so long I'm not sure I can settle for run of the mill any longer. So I'll join the ranks of the dude in the video and say fictional characters....from literature, movies, anime, video games, comics etc.

My favorites are the ones with the dark pasts and the brooding and social ineptitude that results from them. Stoic and logical types. Lots of angst. :)

da_illest101

I'm a sucker for plus size woman, I'm kinda happy that most ppl don't, more for me :D

I also like very pale white girls not mater what size they, simply drives me nuts

I'm multi-racial but mostly black, but i just think it would be awesome to have a black kid with blue or green eyes

Felgen

Philippa Brown is a very attractive woman, I think:

ladyhawke_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg

Tiercel

Oh, I forgot. A woman with a great singing voice gets me every time.

And since I'm talking about music, the day I find a woman who can play lead guitar I'm gonna marry her.

;)

fitftw

I let go of everything too fast and easily. Sorry wrong thread but it just hit me and I had the urge to type it out before I forgot it.

And I need a girl with black hair and green eyes. I'm not crazy. I feel like relationships with anyone but my dream girl are meaningless mostly.

agoraphobickatie

And I need a girl with black hair and green eyes. I'm not crazy. I feel like relationships with anyone but my dream girl are meaningless mostly.

i agree! ..not that i want a girl with black hair and green eyes.... but i feel like i want my southern gentleman, dammit! haha, i mean i guess i could fall in love with someone else, but i don't know, i'm open to different types but they always fall through or something.... what the fukk ever..

fitftw

They always fall through. It sucks. So why bother if who you're with doesn't look and act like who you created in your mind. At least then I know I wouldn't let go so fast if she was my dream girl. I'd probably obsess over her and be crazy, but maybe that's love lol

Last edited:

agoraphobickatie

They always fall through. It sucks. So why bother if who you're with doesn't look and act like who you created in your mind. At least then I know I wouldn't let go so fast if she was my dream girl. I'd probably obsess over her and be crazy, but maybe that's love lol

see, the thing about that is, you could end up being with the girl with green hair and black eyes but then she's a dumb bitch who is too talkative and never shuts up about religion and politics =/ ha! so you gotta be careful!

i don't know, my ex boyfriend is pretty much my best friend.. he broke my little heart a little over a year ago but has been by my side through my anxiety/agoraphobia the whole time.. he knows breaking up with me was a huge mistake and he wants me back.. i don't know if i'll ever be able to find someone who treats me as well as he does. i mean he loves me to death and only wants me to be happy.. what more could i want? problem is, i'm just not in love with him anymore.. so i'm fukked! then, i have this friend who is tall and gorgeous and we've always had this crazy attraction, but i just don't know if it'll ever go anywhere, and he's not my southern gentleman! lol, but now he's all about being together and i'm just like "uh.. alright"

fukking a.

...edit- haha, i just saw that i typed "green hair and black eyes", i'm not going to change it, i'll just laugh at it :)

exquisite

the more i live & experience, the more i realize, i dont want to have a type. & i dont. not anymore. kinda. i like the geeky guy, the shy guy with a lot to say & a lot to give, but his shyness keeps him from being too upfront. i cant stand the arrogant, egotistical "bros", the guys who just sleep with women & use them for wtvr. i like myself a romantic, someone who i can watch tv with on a fri/sat night, instead of hearing how he wants to get 'fkd up & gone' at some party. i guess im looking for a "man". mature, knows what he wants, knows how to be a "macho" but is still a sweetheart romantic.

i know im not writing physical characteristics. mainly because, they change. hair can be cut or shaved, or grown out, even facial features can change. eye color? who cares, as long as i wont be able to stop looking at them. idk. for me its really the whole package. looks fade, so its not really about looks. but i do like strong arms though, something i can grab on to..& ok, a hairy chest. a little scruffy. basically, someone that can be my "protector" but can also be my best friend.

...im gonna make myself cry.

agoraphobickatie

i cant stand the arrogant, egotistical "bros", the guys who just sleep with women & use them for wtvr. i like myself a romantic, someone who i can watch tv with on a fri/sat night, instead of hearing how he wants to get 'fkd up & gone' at some party. i guess im looking for a "man". mature, knows what he wants, knows how to be a "macho" but is still a sweetheart romantic.

i know im not writing physical characteristics. mainly because, they change. hair can be cut or shaved, or grown out, even facial features can change. eye color? who cares, as long as i wont be able to stop looking at them. idk. for me its really the whole package. looks fade, so its not really about looks. but i do like strong arms though, something i can grab on to..& ok, a hairy chest. a little scruffy. basically, someone that can be my "protector" but can also be my best friend.

exactly what i want!! could not have said it better! haha :)

fitftw

Aw, you guys :(

Group hug! Lol.

Yeah I dunno, the girl I made out with a few nights ago, she has like reddish hair and I told her about my dream girl in my head and she showed me a pic on her phone...her natural hair color is black. And she has green eyes. Lol. And she's awesome but she called me "too nice" and I think she meant that as in I'm not sexually aggressive. I follow her lead lol. And now I think she doesn't want to see me anymore. I sent her a text and got nothing back yesterday. See, this is why being nice sucks. It makes women look somewhere else, for the guy who will do dirty nasty things to them. That's just not me. F this. F life. So want to be done with it already. Speed this stupid **** up please.

agoraphobickatie

i think a lot of times, it's not because you're just 'too nice' and they want to fukk or something.. girls are generally insecure, they want someone to initiate things just because it makes them feel better, it makes them feel like you're interested..... i dunno, that's the way i am, that and i'm just traditional, i guess, haha..

fitftw

yeah, I understand that, and I wish I could be that way, but I can't. I need a girl that's not insecure, but I don't think a girl like that exists...well they do, and those are the dominant types of women, but they are rare. Probably 1 in 1,000 women or more...

"too nice" means "too submissive" in my case maybe. lol. Perhaps one day I'll stop being this way and be that man who rips womens' clothes off in the heat of passion and takes charge of the situation. I doubt that very much though. I let the woman wear the pants in the bedroom.

fit, once again, you remind me of myself lol.
I too find goth girls to be extremely attractive. It's more than just that though. I'm attracted to mystery and someone who likes to think differently. Someone who is shy, yet likes the hard core things. Timidly wild. Melodic distortion. Classy gothic. (or some other oxymoron).
Although the opposite can be equally attractive. A girl who possesses attributes associated with goth, but looks more prissy.

Actually you know what. I like all girls. Sure, there may be certain things I find more attractive at a first glance, but I won't let that swayed me. True beauty after all really is on the inside.

Also fit, for the "not wild enough, too nice, wont initiate" part, try a little... I bet she won't be saying those words anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

fitftw

lol man... sure would help, but she better not be around me the next day because I get furious and restless. It's been a few years since the last time anyway.

And indeed, true beauty is within. But I guess I'm just shallow and she has to have it in the looks department first. You on any dating sites? You seen some of these women on these sites? Do you click on the really ugly ones? Probably not.

Last edited by a moderator: