What is the size of the town you live in?

MikeyC

Well, I think the whole area of the south coast has about 200,000 people or so. I would have to look it up because it might be even more now.

ukmale

about 38,000 people but there building Hell of a lot of new homes around here .. lol the amount of shops closing because they can't make a go of it is shocking lol even charity shops are closing we had a swimming pool but was smashed down to build a new superstore but the superstore then decided not to go ahead so we are now poolless but even this town is abit to big .. wanna move somewhere quite along the coast of cornwall somewhere lol or maybe even move to Ireland in the countryside but then no takeways that deliver so catch 22 really

Ithior

Well if I only consider the city where I live it's about 23 000 people. I live right in the border, 500 metres away from the second biggest city in my country, which has around 1 200 000 people. If I take into account all the cities like mine that are attached to the main city it gets to around 3 million people.

coyote

i live in a village of 877 people on a remote island/peninsula with only around 25,000 inhabitants

moved here from the inner city of a metropolitan area with a population of 10 million

O'Killian

I've been living in a city of 50k for about seven months. This being 'small' baffles me, as I lived the first 24 years of my life in a town with a population of 7,000.

mikebird

Banned
Not quite 200,000 yet

but proximity to London City and central to the south coast with handy connections makes it a good place to find work within 50 miles. The people here don't matter. The people who I knew have all left.

Population density is probably the main factor of a town's attributes. I like to get into London regularly which is overwhelmed with crowds. I aim to have a place in the countryside, where I started, but I don't have resources for that

Last edited:

Starry

The village I now live in has roughly 1,200 inhabitants, apparently... Though, it's difficult to find out - I'm trusting one site for this...

The city I grew up in has 1,074,300 inhabitants, and the city I lived in briefly before the village (and which is only a few miles away) has 58,900 inhabitants....

Kiwong

Too freakin small. It's like everyone knows me, here comes the weird guy, with the dinner plate eyes.