What do females think of male virgins?

DespairSoul

You absolutely MUST have sex before you are 20, and if you didn't, too bad, every girl will forever avoid you. Whenever you leave the house, a crowd of people will start throwing rocks at you, and loudly yell "Look, this is a virgin walking!". Of course, you won't get any dates, nobody cares about your great personality, or even looks, the only thing that matters is how many partners you had. If you had many - great, that means you are the real man, everyone wants to join the club of women you had an intercourse with.
And don't try to lie - they can just look at your eyes, and see the terrible truth. Once they know this truth, they will immediately run away, and certainly alert all their friends, that there is a virgin walking around, so that they know too. And later these people can tell their friends, and they will tell theirs. Society must be warned.
Don't despair however, you can comfort yourself with a thought that Freud had sex for the first time at age 30, Mark Twain - at 34, and Goethe - at 39, and that maybe somehow you will write a book that will make you enough money, so your virginity will be tolerated (more and less).

Do u don't think u little exaggerate ?;) But if is movie about zombies then ok, i hope u really don't think like that, maybe some womans are like that way or some people but most of womans really don't care, everyone was someday virgin and is nothing intimidating about it. I don't have any clue why someone can even make big deal from it. If u love u love the person for this who he/she is. ;)

inconspicuous name

most girls don't give a crap if you're a virgin or not (though obviously the older you are the more curious they will be as to why you're a virgin).

if a girl likes you enough to have sex with you, she's beyond caring about your past at this point.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Do u don't think u little exaggerate ?;) But if is movie about zombies then ok, i hope u really don't think like that, maybe some womans are like that way or some people but most of womans really don't care, everyone was someday virgin and is nothing intimidating about it. I don't have any clue why someone can even make big deal from it. If u love u love the person for this who he/she is. ;)
Zombies don't care if you're a virgin. All they care about is your brains.

DespairSoul

Zombies don't care if you're a virgin. All they care about is your brains.

Haha good one :D thanks for making me laugh.

Well, mr. coyote was writing is movie with zombie's i didn't know till he wroted.
I think they like eat all of u ::p: they are so demanding they wanna only that brain? I think other parts can be too delicious.:rolleyes:

scoobycrawler

i think they don't care if they are virgins and if they do then they are total hypocrites and something seriously wrong with their demented minds...

Quelqu'un

As a (female) virgin, I would much rather be with a guy that's a virgin than one who's been with many, or even a few girls (unless he was in monogamous, committed, long-term relationships).

I think the mentality of most people nowadays is horrible. It's thought to be so normal for people to sleep with just any old person, even if they have no feelings for them. There is no emotional/mental connection or respect involved. It's all about "hooking up" with as many people as you can. People are so nonchalant about sex, like it's nothing. I could never be that way, and I would never want someone I was in a relationship with to be that way.

So anyway, you guys, no matter how old, have nothing to worry about. Once the opportunity for you to have sex comes along, if you are with the right girl, this will not be an issue for her. If she does mind, you shouldn't be with her. She should understand and respect your situation.

B

Beatrice

As a (female) virgin, I would much rather be with a guy that's a virgin than one who's been with many, or even a few girls (unless he was in monogamous, committed, long-term relationships).

I think the mentality of most people nowadays is horrible. It's thought to be so normal for people to sleep with just any old person, even if they have no feelings for them. There is no emotional/mental connection or respect involved. It's all about "hooking up" with as many people as you can. People are so nonchalant about sex, like it's nothing. I could never be that way, and I would never want someone I was in a relationship with to be that way.

So anyway, you guys, no matter how old, have nothing to worry about. Once the opportunity for you to have sex comes along, if you are with the right girl, this will not be an issue for her. If she does mind, you shouldn't be with her. She should understand and respect your situation.

I agree with every word of this.

Unfortunately I am no longer a virgin, so yes it would be hypocritical of me to expect that of a guy. Plus, they're just too hard to find. There is too much pressure to "lose it", and if a guy doesn't it MUST mean he's a loser, a pussy, and undesirable. A "real man" would be scoring chicks constantly. I call BS.

While I would not be a hypocrite and demand a virgin, I wouldn't want to be with a guy my age that has been with tons of girls. We'd have to have a conversation about it, these things aren't formulaic.

But yeah, a low number of girls would be most desirable. At my age (20), I'd love to find someone who hasn't been with more than 2. Ridiculously high standard, maybe. It's not a deal breaker, but..... I would just feel so uncomfortable knowing how inexperienced I am compared to him. He's seen all those other girls' bodies, touched them...... ugh. Wouldn't want that in the back of my mind.

Zav

I prefer a girl that's a virgin, 'til marriage. I've been with one girl in my adolescence and I've always regretted it. It's a terrible feeling knowing that you're just "guy number X".

fdctk

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 23, and was always open about it with everyone. I didn't give a sh*t what anybody thought about it because in no way did it make me any less of a man. When I finally did have sex w/ a girl I cared about alot instead of some random meaningless hook-up, it just made the experience THAT much more amazing. So f*ck what everyone else thinks -- if you're still a virgin, I don't care how old you are, waiting for that special someone is totally worth it. And don't worry, she won't mind at all if she cares about you... my girl was flattered that I picked her to be my first.

coyote

i searched the clouded memory of my misspent youth

and conducted an exhaustive inventory

as it turns out, I can only account for 32 sexual partners

instead of the 35 that I may have posted elsewhere

does that make me more or less desirable?

fdctk

BHAHAHAHAHA you're not even kidding are you, must have been during your years as a marine.

Remus

Staff member

You had good times in the barracks eh?

MollyBeGood

everyone has been a virgin at one time. Or, still is and there's nothing wrong with a guy who doesn't sleep around. I think sex should always be special and with someone you love but I know that's pretty old-fashioned, and I can't say that has happened to me every time.. Men definitely feel more pressure to be cool and play the numbers games where as women who sleep around a lot are sluts the old-double standard still at work.

KnuffleBunny

I have no issues about male virgins. Myself, I think I would prefer someone who hasn't been with a lot of other people and I would be very understanding. Besides, it's kind of fun to teach someone ;)

Rembrandt Broam

I'm sure they all thanked you for your service. ;)