What do females think of male virgins?

Honda

This Virgin thing is over-hyped... Its not the virginity thats the case but the fact virgins over think about it and become desperate... Society is driving people crazy...

Kiwong

People scare the hell out of me, whether, I am dateless, can't chat up the opposite sex, haven't had sex, is irrelevant. I have a mental illness that makes living hard for me. Worry about dating/mating success are trivial concerns to me in the battles I face.

Feathers

^What Pookah said :)

While a more experienced guy could possibly know what he was doing (or not!), every woman/girl and every man/guy is different, so if the more experienced guy is not willing to learn what his new partner likes, a virgin is actually a better choice, provided he's willing to learn and explore and discover things together...

I think it's like it was said in another thread: someone who's just looking for a bit of short-term fun or something 'casual' and is fairly promiscuous themselves might prefer some experience, someone looking for long-term or that word 'love' would probably find other things relevant and important...

Desperation or coming on too strong can be a turn-off, yeah.. if you go about it in a playful manner and maybe tease her about it (in a friendly way) it could even be a fun thing? Like if she's more experienced she could 'teach you stuff' or if she's not, you could 'explore things together'... ?

It's good to know someone's opinion on these things and get to know them better before you even start talking about that..

lol Madonna ROCKS!! :)

coyote

^What Pookah said :)

While a more experienced guy could possibly know what he was doing (or not!), every woman/girl and every man/guy is different, so if the more experienced guy is not willing to learn what his new partner likes, a virgin is actually a better choice, provided he's willing to learn and explore and discover things together...

I think it's like it was said in another thread: someone who's just looking for a bit of short-term fun or something 'casual' and is fairly promiscuous themselves might prefer some experience, someone looking for long-term or that word 'love' would probably find other things relevant and important...

Desperation or coming on too strong can be a turn-off, yeah.. if you go about it in a playful manner and maybe tease her about it (in a friendly way) it could even be a fun thing? Like if she's more experienced she could 'teach you stuff' or if she's not, you could 'explore things together'... ?

It's good to know someone's opinion on these things and get to know them better before you even start talking about that..

lol Madonna ROCKS!! :)

exactly!

just because someone has done something 1000 times doesn't mean he or she is any good at it - they could have done it BADLY a thousand times

brilliant post (except for the madonna part)

Minty

It's interesting to compare this thread with the "What do guys think of female virgins?" thread. In that thread, men took the question seriously and many answered that they don't like female virgins because they would get clingy after the deed was done.

In this thread, a thread for women to respond, many men are answering with, "Why does everyone care about virginity anyway?"

Felgen

It's interesting to compare this thread with the "What do guys think of female virgins?" thread. In that thread, men took the question seriously and many answered that they don't like female virgins because they would get clingy after the deed was done.

In this thread, a thread for women to respond, many men are answering with, "Why does everyone care about virginity anyway?"

I couldn't care less if a girl was a virgin, nor would most other guys, I pressume. Virginity in a girl is by itself NEVER a turn off, but whatever is causing the virginity may be. A girl who is a late virgin is so for a reason; if that reason is social anxiety, I'd say that it's not a big deal.

Aussie_Lad

A lot of men cheat on their partner at least once in a relationship (sad but true). When you date a virgin, you can be sure that he isn't going to go and run around behind your back.

AsTimeBurns

A lot of men cheat on their partner at least once in a relationship (sad but true). When you date a virgin, you can be sure that he isn't going to go and run around behind your back.

Sorry, but everything you just said is nonsense.

Where are you getting this "A lot of men cheat on their partner" from? Do you have any statistics to back it up? Or is it just based on conversations and internet postings and such? Because it's not true.

And "When you date a virgin, you can be sure that he isn't going to go and run around behind your back"...well...that just doesn't make any sense. Just because he was a virgin before hand doesn't mean he's going to be a 100% certainty to be faithful. I can't see where the logic behind that is...

EdgeCrusher

im sure there are women out there that wouldnt mind it. or they may even like it. but at 29 years old on the off chance that i actually meet someone and it goes that far i DREAD telling her. i feel like most people think there is something wrong with me because i am almost 30 and still a virgin.

Last edited:

Honda

The priority and passions of an individual in life is to self develop, improve and add up to one's self.. Secondary goals are mating....

Aussie_Lad

Sorry, but everything you just said is nonsense.

Where are you getting this "A lot of men cheat on their partner" from? Do you have any statistics to back it up? Or is it just based on conversations and internet postings and such? Because it's not true.

And "When you date a virgin, you can be sure that he isn't going to go and run around behind your back"...well...that just doesn't make any sense. Just because he was a virgin before hand doesn't mean he's going to be a 100% certainty to be faithful. I can't see where the logic behind that is...

I didn't say most men, I said a lot of men.

a quick google search revealed this:
Statistics On Men Cheating - Infidelity Statistics - Statistics On Marital Infidelity

" A survey taken by MSNBC revealed that 28% of married men have had cheated on their partner."

"Nearly 50% of men admit to being unfaithful at some time in their lives."

That is a lot of men which ever way you look at it.

mads

Some people think that getting laid will cure all their problems but I am sorry to say it but it is not true. The most important is to start feeling better by yourself so you wont care if you are virgin or not.

Dont worry about if you are good enough because if you one day should be with a woman and it should happen that you would be in a situation where you could loose your virginity, then if she didnt want to do it because of you were a virgin, then she has the problem, not you, and of course it will go the over way if you are a woman, then it would be the guys problem.

It is important to work with yourself. If you feel good about yourself, if you feel that you have something to offer, and you do, because all people do, then you shouldnt have any problems at all.

Waybuloo

Some people think that getting laid will cure all their problems but I am sorry to say it but it is not true. The most important is to start feeling better by yourself so you wont care if you are virgin or not.

Dont worry about if you are good enough because if you one day should be with a woman and it should happen that you would be in a situation where you could loose your virginity, then if she didnt want to do it because of you were a virgin, then she has the problem, not you, and of course it will go the over way if you are a woman, then it would be the guys problem.

It is important to work with yourself. If you feel good about yourself, if you feel that you have something to offer, and you do, because all people do, then you shouldnt have any problems at all.

Yeah I used to not like being a virgin, but not anymore, now that I am not one. I wish I could have my virginity back, dunno why, it just feels like no one is one anymore, especially in the UK where girls on average lose it at like 14, which really scares me. I don't know, to me a child is a CHILD till they are 16, but even then it feels sick for me to think of teenagers having sex. I feel like everyone is a non virgin and is having or have had sex, and to me I dont' wanna just be one of them. Anyways, losing your virginity can give a temporary good feeling with regards to feeling more 'normal', but it doesn't solve any mental or emotional problems at the slightest.

crunch-yogurt

I think the reason guys feel bad about being a virgin isnt really to do with what women think, I think its more to do with what other guys think. A lot of women probally wouldnt mind if your a virgin, but other guys will take the piss out of you and make you feel like a freak when they find out. This is probally why some people are really desperate as they feel they have to lose it to be normal and to be accepted by their peers.

A friend

What do females think of male virgins...?

They think we're something infinitly more evil than satan, and that we're the key to something that's so bad that they'd regret the day that they were born. That's how most of them acted towards me and my friends when we told them that we were virgins, despite the fact that we had no romantic or sexual interest in them whatsoever. The stupid part that I was 17 when I experienced that extreme ridicule from telling the girls that I was a virgin. I wasn't even a legal adult!!

That's what most of them think and feel. I'm not so sure about the girls and women on this site though.

Last edited:

A friend

One of the reasons why I thought that I was going to be single forever was the fact that almost every girl and woman I spoke to absolutely loathed virgins. I could have just been sitting and reading something on a computer, and have a girl walking by, and asking me if I was a virgin. Once I said yes, that individual would be looking at me as if she wanted to break me head off of my body.

The majority of the female gender hating virgins...That's just something that makes me want to vomit. That's the kind of attitude I read about on how the soldiers in the korean war treated their prisoners.

Whenever I think about this, I'm just amazed. What did we ever do to them?! Just because we're virgins automatically means that we're the single greatest threat to them in the universe?

That is just...I can't even find a word in any language to describe it.

Oh yes, and the worst part? They treated virgins of their own gender the same way! >:O

Why do they do this?!

Last edited:

mads

I think it is a shame if this thread will be full of stereotype ways to how women or men act.

Every man or woman is different. You cant put them in a box and say, this is how it will be, because it will be different for everyone how they see things.