What accents do you find sexy?

panicsurvivor

Actually I absolutely love girls who talk in any accent other than my own, but I love Australian, adore Irish, and die when a woman speaks with a BRITISH accent. Seriously the few times I have met a woman with a British accent I haven't been able contain myself. :D:D:D:D

Phoenixx

I also pretty much love any accent other than my own. I think I love British accents the most. :]

Cynic

It depends on the speaker rather than the accent. I don't like any accent that I'm surrounded by on a daily basis.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Australian accents on girls. I think it has something to do with the idea that they’re descendants of prisoners, though. I like girls who seem like they could kick my ass if I wasn’t careful.

jaypee06

yay! for having an australian accent... shame i hardly get the chance to talk but...

i reckon accents on ppl who you wouldn't have guessed would have that accent is generally sexy... generally

Liam17

i'v always wanted to know what my accent is.

I'm from leeds in england. :L

Cause like from newcastle you get Geordie
London cockney etc.

Scallywag

Australian, American, French, Spanish, Italian hmmmm hmm!

I find it funny when people try to copy the English accent (esp in movies) they always do it extremely posh - Hello, no one talks like that here but the royals!