What accents do you find sexy?

mikebird

Banned
Any accent is sexxyy, whether i can understand the language, or not, as long as the accent is NOT AAAAMEEEEEERIIIIICAAAAAAAAN!!!!

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Any accent is sexxyy, whether i can understand the language, or not, as long as the accent is NOT AAAAMEEEEEERIIIIICAAAAAAAAN!!!!

So general - not all Americans sound the same like not all Britain's do either... go up to Dakota, dont ya know... or south. Interesting accents can be found in America. Granted the "general" nasally accent see on TV shows and in many areas is boring compared to other accents for sure =)

Aussie accent ftw also - and... variations. South African... most any British; French. Yes.

MrJones

I can understand that you don't like American accent but why this emphasis? lol

I have to say that I like American accents (I can't say where each one is from) I don't know why you guys think it's so boring :confused:

And for the ones who like Spanish accent, try listening to someone from Andalucia. I can't understand a single word from them :D

I like a lot of accents. I guess I like the Irish accent the most. I find British accents sexy as well. The Australian accent sounds very relaxed. I also like the Russian and Spanish accent.