What accents do you find sexy?

Remus

Staff member
worrydoll said:
cor blimey i say guv'nor this 'as been a pop'lar thread, old chap.

Its that chirpy chappy Dick Van Dyke and his really convincing cockney accent

of course everyone from the UK either speaks this way or posh like the queen :lol:

come to think of it, for a small landmass the british isles must have the most diverse set of accents in the world

its all those invasions!

Chilling__Echo

i don't know how you guys keep up with all the accents, manchester, london, brystol??

i don't even know where all these places are at :(

i guess here we have the southern, northern, boston accents. and then there's the deep south... but that's mixed with french and i forgot the name of that language... creol that's it.

Chilling__Echo

i know some movies with a irish, scottish, and even some english accents, i can't understand what they're saying and i have to put on the subtitles, like the movie... something something Vera Drake?

sooo... would you guys be able to understand a western lol? but i guess the only thing to get would be the phrase expressions.

Remus

Staff member
Yank accents are pretty easy to understand in film, when I visited LA though my stepgrandfather was a navajo indian and we couldnt make out a word of what he was saying as it was a very strong californian accent, he had difficulty with us abit too but not quite as much

people did think we were from australia when they heard our northern accents lol

My mate off here Shattered came to stay for abit with me and she's from Kansas city, understood her well enough but she did stuggle abit with our accents here, her BF is welsh and I had trouble understanding him myself lol

loucat

my partner is from India and i love the ways he speaks, epecially when he mispronounces words

Aramoor

I seem to remeber when Trainspotting was released in the cinema in the US it was subtitled. Lol Remus I am from South Wales and i cant understand a bloody thing the North Walians are saying half the time. It is mad howmany accents we have. It never occured to me before.

Remus

Staff member
thats true, in manchester alone we have the south trafford accent, the north trafford accent, salford accent, bolton accent, bury accent, rochdale accent, stockport accent, all different especially the salford accent which originates from irish immigrants (but dosnt sound irish)

infact I live in Urmston in trafford and across the river mersey in Sale (south trafford) 2 miles away the accent is different, accross the ship canal in eccles two miles in the other direction the accent is very different (salford)

barmey!

Danfalc

Banned
I think someone already said this, but most accents are pretty hot, a really thick irish one is especialy sexy... and im a sucker for spanish and south american latin accents.Mmmm...

testobot

I think that women speaking either french or english with a french accent are sexy ,although, in my opinion,french men's accents are not.

hmmm... I also the Vietnamese accent and I love the Cockney accent :D

blight

i always forget so many of the posts i am reading were written with an english accent!!!!! This changes everything for me. :lol:

Ernie

Uhmm ... of all the english accents I would say scottish, british and australian. If I can include norwegian accents I would also say accents from the southern coastal parts of Norway. I just loooooooove those accents.

riverbelow

i have a very thick, southern accent. i like australian and sort of subtle southern accents on guys. :roll:

sweety2006

Please help me... I’m from Poland

Hi guys
Please help me... I’m from Poland and I’m not very accustomed with the Internet.
I hear that I can make pretty easy money by being a video chat model.
Someone recommended me a website, Live Video Chat - Live for Chat
He told me there are a lot of members because they have a full screen video chat and also the price is good.
I would like to create a chat host account there but I couldn’t manage to create one.
It keeps telling me I didn’t fill in all the required fields.